My girlfriend

I'll Never Like Him!!

"nothing" he said.

"okay.. hey do you wanna get something??" i offered.

"ok" he said.

We went to the nearest cafe and ordered drinks.

The waitress went to our table and take our orders.

"What would you get sir??" she asked smiling at youngmin and hit his knee with her bare thigh. She clearly wants to flirt.

Youngmin noticed that and just kept quiet. 

"what would my girlfriend want??" he said making me surprised. 

He was smiling at me.he smiles?? he looks so good ,smiling. my heart is beating fast again. why??!! The waitress face turned cold and she looks angry.

"caramel macchiato please" i said.

"we'll get two of that thx" he said smiling at the waitress as she take our orders and walked away.

Our drinks is served after a while.

"so what will you do after debuting??" i asked.

"sing and attend schedule like every idol. And maybe go overseas to perform" he said.

"ouh.." i replied.

"ah i just remember.. so you were bullied becoz you're a trainee??" i asked.

"yea they think that i act all cool to attract fangirls before debuting.."he said.

"but i'm used to it.." he added.

After finishing our drinks we went back home. He insisted on sending me back home coz his house is just nearby my house.

That's all for this chapter!!

~yayakm01