033. miles

50 Prompt Challenge (gtop)

“Seunghyun… Seunghyunnie…” Jiyong says as he shakes the other’s shoulder gently, urging him to wake up. But Seunghyun doesn’t budge; his deep comatose-like sleep evident at the small bit of drool dripping form the corner of his open mouth. And usually Jiyong wouldn’t press further. Both had a silent understanding when it came to these things, not to with the other when it comes to sleep. But Jiyong checks his watch once more and holy ing , it’s already 11:56.

He’s thankful that he got to sit next to Seunghyun on the plane. Everyone else is already asleep and the lights are dimmed, giving him a little leeway to abuse his cute sleeping hyung. Jiyong leans up against him, so close his lips are nearly brushing against the shell of his ear. “Hyung…” he whispers lowly, making sure his breathe tickles the inside of the elder’s ear, “I really need you to wake up right now…just for a little bit.”

Seunghyun shifts slightly, tries to tilt his head away from the annoyance but Jiyong has a firm arm around his shoulder preventing him from doing so. “kkk…what is it?” Seunghyun grumbles, his eyebrows and nose scrunched in aggravation, as his still weak-from-sleep arms attempt to push Jiyong away.

Definitely too cute, Jiyong thinks as he merely flushes himself to his hyung’s side, just because he can, just because despite all Seunghyun’s fussing, he knows he loves it. “Happy Birthday hyung,” Jiyong murmurs as he cups the other’s face, turning it just slightly, just enough so he can gently place his lips on the other’s. Seunghyun lets out a surprised groan but eventually is shushed quiet as he reciprocates it, sliding his arm around the younger’s slim waist, urging Jiyong’s lips to part with the tip of his tongue.

A few moments later, the two part to catch their breath. Jiyong mutters a little “Ew” and wipes his mouth on the back of his hand, “Your drool got all over me… Well you can go back to sleep now hyung, I’m going to try sleeping a bit too before we land.”

The elder gazes at him, his face blank but his eyes burning with a desire that Jiyong was really starting to regret. Seunghyun slips his hand discretely onto the younger’s thigh, slowly sliding up. “No,” he states matter-of-factly, “not until I get my present.”

Jiyong doesn’t even have time to react surprised or offended, because soon the elder’s hand works his way to his crotch and the only thing that escapes Jiyong’s lips is soft moan.

, this is why you didn’t mess with Seunghyun and his sleep.

 

_______

A/N: Just my little homage to BB winning the Worldwide Act at the EMAs and to our lovely 5 year-old oppa's recent birthday...