Epilogue

I Loved You (too much)

 

    

 

 

 

Epilogue:

 

"I've been living the past seven years of my life thinking of the things I have done that may have caused me to feel empty. I graduated full marks for the course I had always loved, I found work and somehow was able to build my own accounting firm. I was living the life the fifteen year old me wanted to have. But then still as I sit behind my desk, I see myself going back to that cold December night seven years ago when a certain girl, all adorned with beauty and innocence prohibited to mankind, told me that she likes me. Me, the Do Kyungsoo who I deemed weak and broken. I wondered for so many nights what might have happened if I answered her then, if I told her how much I loved her too; but then I never knew because I was a coward, and I am sorry. I'm gonna spend my whole life regretting that moment, and I m sorry. But I'm gonna stop and try not to be a coward anymore okay, this might be the cheesiest and grossest thing that you may hear but please listen anyway.

 

You are every heartful laughs and every beautiful smile. You are that warm embrace in my coldest nights. You are a fifteen year old's biggest regret and a twenty year old man's dream come true. I love you Suzy, I love you and I will tell you everyday in sickness and in health till death would tear us apart.

 

Do Kyungsoo (Wedding Vows)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"First of all, I still hate you for leaving me back then. If Soojung's punch still is not enough, I would gladly land one on you on my own. Second of all, I am in love with you. I was back then, and still am right now. I have spent almost half of my life loving you that I don't think I can ever love anyone else. I'm going to be a cheater here and steal your vows okayI know, I know. You spent the entire night making that, but I'm gonna steal it anyways because I'm a bad woman like that, you love me anyways. Alright, so here it goes.

 

You are the beautiful melody behind white piano keys. You are the heart-shaped smiles and wide doe eyes in my dreams. You are those stolen glances and shy smiles, red scarf during autumn nights and yellow umbrellas during spring rains. You are a fifteen year old girl's first heartbreak and a twenty three year old woman's happily ever after. I love you Kyungsoo, I love you and I will show you everyday, in sickness and in health, until death would tear us apart.

 

Bae Suzy (Wedding Vows)

 

 

 

 

 

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : So I decided to write an epilogue guys. Hehe, sorry if it was crap. The words just sticks in my head and I find it a waste to not write it too. So here is the word puke. Thank you so much for all your support and comments! I love you all. Comments are deeply appreciated. Do upvote too if you liked it that much! Peace out mates.

 

Saranghaja!