His Adorable Wife

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

A week passed in a flash with Dara's "condition." Not only did she get a good time torturing Jiyong with her childish requests, Bom got a chance to give TOP a scare as well when she confronted him about Dara's sudden liking towards him.

Jiyong had paid all his attention to Dara in the span of the week, and he didn't even bother about clan duties. His fellow clan members knew of his wife's condition and excused him.

He was having a time of his life as well, watching his wife acting like a child. Sometimes she could be quite a brat, requesting him to get her things and if he didn't want to, she's whine and cry, stomping her feet on the ground. Once, she got him to drive all the way to Daejeon because she saw a soft toy on tv that only a Halmeoni in Daejeon sold.

But most of the times, Jiyong just wanted to pinch her cheeks for being so cute. Her cuteness didn't only come with the aegyo, but mostly with her confusion. Jiyong would sometimes drop hints that he knew she was tricking him, and her expression was one he really wanted to take a picture of.

So far, she hasn't caught on that he knows her secret, and she still thinks she got the upper hand. Jiyong wonders how long it'd be till she's going to find out. He dropped so many hints already.

Dara came bouncing into the bedroom and attacked Jiyong on the bed. "Ahjusshi! Ahjusshi Dara wants to go on a picnic!" she tugged on his arm. "Pwweasseeee Ahjusshi~" she whined.

Jiyong bit back a smile and hid his hands behind his back to avoid from squishing her cheeks together. "A picnic? Okay then, shall we call TOP Hyung along?"

Dara looked confused. *Why the hell would he want Seunghyun to come along! Doesn't he want to spend time alone with me??!!* she frowned.

Jiyong wanted to laugh at her face. *Oh gosh. I'm enjoying this too much.* Dara shook her head at him. "Ani. Dara decided to give Seunghyun Oppa to Bommie. Bommie is my best friend and I shall give Seunghyun Oppa to her instead."

Jiyong smiled widely. "Good choice Dara. You never made a better choice in your life." he patted her head. He grabbed her hands and pulled her out from the bed. "Since my Dara made such a good choice, we'll go on a picnic. Just the two of us."

Dara beamed happily. "YAY!!!" she danced around and bounced out of the door, leaving Jiyong to chuckle to himself. "Sometimes I really wonder if she's acting, or I really married a child."

 


"Ah~ Maa!" Dara beamed as she swallowed a strawberry. Jiyong made it a point to prepare a whole range of picnic snacks, and picnic necessities.

Jiyong chuckled and used her tissue to wipe at . "Aigoo...my Ssantoki's so dirty."

Dara pouted at him, and turned her attention to the scenery in the park. It was beautiful, calm, scenic. She really wanted to enjoy times like this with Jiyong, the two of them.

She glanced at Jiyong and her gaze fell on his lips as he chewed on a couple of grapes. Her heart skipped a beat and she bit her own lips. Oh how she kissed those lips on her own! If only she didn't have to pretend to be stupid, she would be able to cuddle and kiss him and enjoy the date to the fullest.

Jiyong caught her staring and smirked. "What's wrong Dara? See something that interests you?" he asked huskily. "Or rather...something in my face?"

Dara turned pink. "Dara was just looking...at the tree behind Ahjusshi." she fibbed lamely, leaving Jiyong to smirk. "If you say so." he shrugged.

Dara seemed a little confused at his actions. *Why does it seem that he knows more than I think he knows? But he can't possibly know I'm acting right?* she bit her lip deep in thought.

A y, curvy girl wearing just a sports bra and hot shorts came jogging past them. Her eyes got fixed on Jiyong and they lit up, seeing the handsome guy.

Jiyong smirked and decided to tease Dara a bit. He eyed the girl, hmmm curvy and hot. Perfect candidate.

He whistled as the girl jogged past and the girl winked at him. "Hey handsome." she grinned seductively.

Jiyong didn't back down. Instead he gave her one of his charming smile. "Hi beautiful." he winked back.

Dara's eyes were wide with shock. Did HER Kwon Jiyong just..just..call someone OTHER than her, BEAUTIFUL??!!!

"YAH KWON JIYONG!!" she shrieked, forgetting her pretense altogether. "Did you just flirt with another girl in front of your wife?"

She huffed angrily as she crossed her arms. "I never knew you were the type, Kwon Jiyong!" she accused. "And all this time I thought you were a caring and attentive husband! And now what? You FLIRTED with a freaking girl in skimpy clothes that barely covered her and s so big they must weigh half her body weight???"

Instead of fear, she was surprised to see Jiyong laughing merrily. He even clutched his tummy for effect and his whole face was red. "Hey. What are you laughing at?" Dara demanded. "I'm talking to you!"

Jiyong took several breaths to calm himself down and faced her with a teasing expression. "Payback for you calling TOP Hyung Oppa."

Dara fumed. "Do you think I'm insane? Why the hell would I call him op-" she froze. "Oh ."

Jiyong laughed again and pulled her closer to him, while Dara's face was one of utter horror. "You're laughing!" she accused. "You knew?"

Jiyong nodded and kissed the top of her head. Dara seemed unfazed, just angry that her plan was ruined. "How? When?" she demanded.

Jiyong hugged her waist and looked up thoughtfully. "Hmm let me think. The first day? I knew." he admitted. "It's quite easy actually. The blood on your bandage was fake blood, and you just HAD to hire a rather famous extra to act as the doctor didn't you? I saw him acting as an extra on one of the shows before. The idea was rather old too, since I already used that old trick in the book to trick you into marrying me. And besides," he stopped to look at her teasingly.

Dara pouted. "Besides, what?" she frowned, a little red in the face that her lie had been exposed from the beginning.

"Besides," Jiyong whispered in her ear, his breath tickling her neck. "Even with lost memory, any sane person would choose me over TOP Hyung. Especially you, Ssantoki."

Dara made a face, trying to hide her rapid blush. "Conceited jerk."

Jiyong laughed and rocked her with him in a comforting rhythm. "Your conceited jerk." he grinned, kissing her temple. "Why did you do it anyway? I mean, besides bringing me entertainment for the past week."

Dara scowled at him. "To punish you Mr Kwon Jiyong." she pouted. "You've been neglecting your wife too much! The girls figured you should be punished and make you worry a little."

Jiyong shook his head in amusement as he buried his face in her hair. "You really had me worried in the beginning, babe." he admitted. "I was scared out of my wits. I almost peed in my pants."

Dara laughed. She looked at him after a while, biting her lips. "Aren't you angry at me for tricking you?" she asked timidly.

Jiyong brushed the hair away from her face. "Why would I be? You had every reason to be mad." he told her softly. "I was neglecting you, and thanks to your little act, I had an excuse to take time off the clan and spend time with my adorable wife."

"Ji..." Dara softened and a gentle smile lit her face.

Jiyong tapped her nose. "But I wonder, would my adorable wife want to go on a three month around the world trip with me?"

Dara's eyes widened. "Jiyong?"

"I made plans with Big Bang. They're going to take my place in my absence, and you can have me all to yourself." he smiled. "Will you go?"

"OF COURSE!" Dara threw her arms round his neck and kissed his cheek. "You're so sweet Ji! Of course I wanna go!"

Jiyong chuckled. "Thought so." he pulled back to face her, smiling. "I love you so much, my adorable wife Sandara park."

Dara giggled. "I love you too, my adorkable husband, Kwon Jiyong."

Jiyong raised his brows. "Adorkable? Why am I adorable while you're adorable? I want to be adorable too!" he complained.

Dara laughed. "Jiyong!" He smiled. "I think I'd make do with Adorkable." he whispered, and leaned forwards to meet her lips.

Dara's eyes fluttered close blissfully as Jiyong pulled her closer such that she was practically pressing against him. He missed her, he missed her so much. Her intoxicating scent was all that he needed to forget about his troubles, and he could imagine living till the end of eternity with this amazing girl in his arms.

Their lips moved in sync, as did the beatings of their hearts. Nothing felt more right than this, that he loved her and she loved him.

They pulled apart and Jiyong leant his forehead against hers. "We should get home fast." he whispered.

"Hmm? Why?" Dara responded, still a little dreamy from the kiss.

Jiyong pecked her lips once and carried her bridal style. "We've got to get started on that grand baby Kwon Abeoji keeps whining about." he teased, running all the way back.

Dara's face flushed. "Ji! What about our things!" she pointed to the picnic still laid on the grass.

Jiyong threw her a smirk. "We can clear that up after I get you impregnated."

"JIYONG!!!!"

...

"WHAT??? You're telling me I got tortured by Bom because of Dara for nothing? Oh Kwon Jiyong I'm going to kill your wife once you come back!"

 

---

That's the end! Thanks for reading and for being such amazing readers to get this fic featured! :D

I'll see you in my other fics! ^____^