My Husband's IQ...doesn't seem much higher

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

"Hey oh so great G-Dragon!" Seungri hopped into the office. Jiyong rolled his eyes and chuckled. "What's up maknae?"

Seungri grinned foolishly. "Well you see... About that last mission of transferring that fifty million won... I.. Err I.."

Jiyong sighed. "I knew you would lose it so I gave you fake cash. The real money was handled by Youngbae."

Seungri's eyes widened as Youngbae and the rest stepped into the office. "What??" Seungri gasped. "You gave me a bunch of fake papers? How could you!!"

Jiyong raised his brows. "Well if those were real money you'd be dead now. Thank me for saving your life."

Seungri grumbled under his breath and pouted. Youngbae chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Maybe next time you can go on a mission with me."

"GAAAHHH I give up." Seungri sighed. "I'll just stick to office work and manage our dealings."

"Told you so." Daesung rolled his eyes.

Teddy came into the room and smiled at everyone in the room. After Madam Kwon died, the Kwon and Park Clan had merged to form a single invincible clan: the VIPs.

And Jiyong was their leader. The Park Leader had given up his position willingly to this man, whom he knew loved Dara with all his heart.

"Whats up Teddy?" Jiyong grinned.

Teddy smiled mysteriously. "Well. The things you've asked us to prepare. It's ready." he winked.

Jiyong brightened like a child. "Really? Great job Teddy! I knew I could count on you!"

"OOOHHHHHH you mean it's ready?" Daesung wriggled his brows. "I'm so excited!!!! I bet the girls are too!"

TOP rolled his eyes. "Of course. You don't know how Bom pesters me every night because of it."

Jiyong smiled softly. *Sandara Park. I'm going to make you the happiest woman on earth.*


>oOo<


"WHATTTT!!!" Dara shrieked into the phone. Minzy who was at the other end of the line almost turned deaf. "WHICH HOSPITAL???"

"Seoul Hospital." Minzy replied. "Please come quickly, unnie. It seems really serious."

Dara immediately hung up and ran to her car, her heart pounding like mad. She didn't expect something like this to happen. Just when she thought Jiyong and her could have a great happy life together, some drunk man knocked into her boyfriend and made him unconscious again! She was so going to kill all drunkards. She swore.

Dara reached the hospital in record time and she raced to the emergency ward. She saw the whole VIP clan gathered outside with horrified worried looks on their faces. Her heart dropped.

"How's Ji?" she shrieked as she shook TOP. TOP sighed softly and patted her shoulder. "We don't know yet. But the doctor said that the impact on his brain was really severe and he may very well lose some of his memories... But we can't tell at this point. We have to wait for him to wake up."

Dara gulped. "Then when is he going to wake up?" her voice came out as a whisper.

"Soon." CL assured. "Go in and wait for him to wake up, Dara. The doctor said he'll wake in a few minutes."

With hesitant steps, Dara made her way to Jiyong. How many times has she stayed by his side when he was injured on the bed? She really hated every time it happened. She hated to think anything bad happened to him. She would literally lose her soul.

She saw Jiyong's left leg propped up in the air as it was broken, and a large white bandage on his head. She sat down and heaved an unsteady breath.

Her hand reached out to caress Jiyong's cheek softly. With her touch, his eyes fluttered open slowly and he looks at her with a dazed expression.

"Ji!" Dara squealed. "You woke up! Can you remember me?" she asked urgently.

Jiyong blinked at her several times before a large smile broke on his face. "SSANTOKI!!" he yelled as he pulled her in for a hug. "Of course Jiyong remembers Ssantoki! Jiyong love's Ssantoki!"

Dara froze in his arms. Why was he talking like that? Like he was the same Jiyong who was a five year old.

"Ji..." Dara looked at him. "Do you know G-Dragon?"

Jiyong furrowed his brows cutely and puffed his cheeks. "What's that?" he scratched his head. "Is that a new pokemon??"

Dara bit her lips. He really forgot. He was back to the Jiyong she knew in the past, not the G-Dragon who learned to love her in the end.

A small smile appeared on her face. "At least you're safe, Ji. I'm so glad." she sniffled as she buried her face in his best. No matter what happened, at least he was still by her side, and she was thankful for that.

"Wait Ssantoki." Jiyong dug under his pillow and got a small box. "Jiyong has to ask you something."

Dara blinked confusedly as a large diamond ring came into view. Where the hell did Jiyong get something like that? Only G-Dragon could have afforded it. Did he pick it up somewhere?

"Who's is that, Ji?" she asked, puzzled.

Jiyong grinned at her mysteriously. "Yours if you say yes. Yours if you say no."

Dara totally lost what he was saying. "Eh?"

"Sandara Park, Dara. My Ssantoki." Jiyong cupped her cheek with one hand. "Will you do Jiyong and G-Dragon the honor, by agreeing to marry me?"

Dara blinked.

1

2

3

...

"EHHHH???" she shrieked. "You're not stupid again!"

Jiyong chuckled and pinched the tip of her nose. "That isn't the crux of the problem now. Will you just answer the question?"

"I can't believe you tricked me!" Dara hit his chest. "I thought you became stupid again and I was worried!!! Stupid stupid stupid!!"

"Dara.."

"And YESS!" she shrieked. "Of course I'll say yes! Is there any other answer you expected?"

Jiyong chuckled amusedly and slid the ring on her finger. He pulled her to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry for scaring you, Dara." he cooed.

"Hmmph." Dara spat out, but she smiled softly.

"I wanted to let you know." Jiyong said gently as he her hair. "I'll love you when I'm Jiyong or G-Dragon. No matter what i become, I'll love you."

Dara giggled a little and pecked his cheek. "I'll love you whether I'm Dara or Dara too."

Jiyong raised his brows. "That sounded stupid, baby." he mused.

"Yah!" Dara growled softly. Jiyong chuckled and leant forward to claim his rightful kiss, when the doors burst opened.

The whole VIP clan burst through the doors and popped confetti. "WOOHOOO TO THE MR AND MRS G-DRAGON KWON!!" Seungri cheered.

Jiyong narrowed his eyes at them, the whole gang of ers. "YAAAHHH!! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO KISS HER! TIME IT RIGHT!"

"Ooopps! Sorry Hyung!" Seungri squeaked as he ushered the whole clan out again.

Dara giggled and hit her soon-to-be husband's chest. "You're so dorky, Ji. Your IQ still seems to be below 50."

Jiyong grinned as he circled his arms round her waist. "But you still love me."

Dara blushed and nodded. "I love you."

Jiyong leant forwards and claimed her lips finally. *I love you too, my Ssantoki.*



 

---

Hello lovelies!! :DD

Can you believe it? This fic got featured! YAYY!! *throws confetti*

SPREAD DARAGON LOVE IN THE DRAGON YEAR BABY~~~ ^___^

So... this was actually supposed to be the last chapter of this...long fic. But since you guys are such AWEEESOMEEE~ readers, I shall make a few special chapters!

Note: There will NOT be a sequel.

Hence the special chaps. Hope you'll enjoy them!

 

AND SARANGHAEEE~