One has to go down

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

CONTINUATION OF FLASHBACK
"Hey pal." Mr Park slapped his best friend's shoulder. "How's married life? I can't believe you got married all of a sudden. Must be leading such a great life that you don't want to meet your pal anymore huh?" he joked.

Mr Kwon rolled his eyes. "I don't know. I got smitten by Jin Ae because she didn't seem to be affected by my charms at all. She seemed so cool and everything. And not to mention, the baby in her."

A frowl appeared on Mr Park's face briefly. *Not affected by his charms? Hell yeah. Then why did she even stalk him?*

"But now," Mr Kwon frowned. "I don't know why she doesn't even let me leave her side for a moment. Wherever I go, she has to follow. She wants me to stay at home every freaking moment. Can you believe it? I'm a gangster for god's sake. How can I not go out for fights?"

"Kwon.." Mr Park sighed.

"I'm already tired, Park." Mr Kwon sighed. "It's only been 6 months of our marriage. And there's still another 3 months before my Jiyong would be born. But I'm already going mad with her possessiveness!"

"Kwon." Mr Park tried saying. "Maybe she's just having moodswings because she's pregnant. It'll pass."

Mr Kwon sighed. "I hope so too."


>oOo<


It didn't pass. Even after Jiyong was born, Jin Ae still remained possesive. If possible, even more.

Mr Kwon got into fights with her every single day, and his only joy was seeing his baby son. "You don't know how much a child brings you joy, Park." Mr Kwon sighed. "Every time I get into a fight with Jin Ae, the moment I look at Jiyong, all those anger gets washed away. You're gonna be so happy when your daughter is born, Park."

Mr Park chuckled as he watched his wife's bulging stomach fondly. Just another 3 months and he would be a father too. Mr Park pecked Mrs Park's cheek softly. "Thanks for bearing me a child, babe."

Mrs Park reddened and slapped his arm. "Yah yeobo!" Mr Park chuckled and stood up. "I'll be at the rest room for a while."

Mr Park left and Mrs Park and Mr Kwon began chatting easily. They were great friends too, since she was the wife of his best friend.

What they didn't know was that some one was seething at the corner, watching them interact.


>oOo<


"I told you Jin Ae! I love my husband! There isn't anything between your husband and I!" Mrs Park exclaimed exasperatedly.

She hung up and grabbed her bag. "She still doesn't believe?" Mr Park frowned. He trusted his wife and his best friend, he knew for sure there wasn't anything between them.

Mrs Park nodded. "I'll go to her house to talk her to her." she sighed. Mr Park nodded and pecked her lips. "I have something to do now. I'll pick you up when you're done."

"Bye my babe and baby!" he waved as he sent kisses to his wife and the baby in her. Mrs Park giggled waved. *Just another month. My baby daughter will be born.*


>oOo<


Mr Park parked his bike and went to his best friend's house. He knew for sure his best friend was out of town at the moment for errands, so only his wife and Mrs Kwon was around.

A gun shot rang in the neighbourhood and Mr Park froze. It came from the his best friend's house. Without thinking, Mr Park raced into the house, rushing to the top floor.

His heart stopped when he saw his wife lying on the floor motionless, in a pool of blood. The moment Mrs Kwon saw him, she dropped the gun and ran away.

Mr Kwon would have grabbed her and yanked her head off, if not for his wife's critical condition. He cradled his wife in his arms and shook her, tears falling from his face. But he knew. He had already lost her.

END OF FLASHBACK


 

The Park Leader glanced at Dara. "She was rushed to the hospital, but I knew she had already left us." he croaked. "Fortunately, the doctor was able to save Dara and I was able to have such a beautiful daughter."

He glared at Madam Kwon. "Now you know why I want you dead. You killed my wife, you destroyed my family!" he roared.

Jiyong seethed as he turned to his mother. "Tell me." he growled. "Did you or did you not kill Dara's mother? TELL ME!"

Madam Kwon flinched. "You don't understand. She tried to seduce your father! I had to kill her off!"

Jiyong took a deep breath and tried hard to stay calm. "And tell me." he continued. "How did Abeoji die if it wasn't the Park Leader who killed him?" he growled.

Madam Kwon gulped and avoided her son's gaze. "All you need to know is that this man here indirectly caused your father's death. It's all the Park's fault!" she insisted.

"DID YOU KILL ABEOJI TOO!" Jiyong roared fiercely, even the Park Leader felt a little intimidated.

Madam Kwon bit her lip and frowned. "I..I can't take cheaters.." she muttered. "How can he cheat on me with his best friend's wife? He can't do this to me!"

Jiyong felt a shiver down his spine. Who was this woman in front of him? How can such a heartless person be his mother? She killed two person without battling a eyelid and she still wanted to wipe out the whole Park clan?

"You're a beast." Jiyong whispered as he gripped his gun tightly, the gun that was still pointing at his mother.

Madam Kwon whipped out her own gun in an instant and pointed it at her son. "Are you turning your back against your mother now, G-Dragon?" she narrowed her eyes.

Jiyong glared at her. "I'm not G-Dragon, I'm Jiyong." Dara would have smiled if not for the guns. "I'm not your son any longer. I'm not related to a witch like you."

Madam Kwon nodded. "So if this is how you'll play it, one of us has to go down. You or me." she growled.

Mother and son watched each other, killing each other with their glares. They gripped their guns tightly, as the tension grew thick. Everyone waited, some closing their eyes.

The two guns created a loud bang in unison.

And one of the two fell on the ground.

...

"NOOO!" Dara screamed. "JIYONG!!!"