Please don't leave

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

Jiyong felt like turning around and hugging Dara back. He wanted to kiss her temple and her hair, telling her that he would never leave her, just like he did in the past. He wanted to carry her to the breakfast table where they would enjoy breakfast together, feeding each other and enjoying occassional kisses.

But he can't.

How can he promise her something he can't give? He most definitely can't stay with her now that he knew he was G-Dragon. He was going to hurt her some way or another, even if it wasn't his intention.

His mother would hurt her without doubt, and with him staying with her, would only make things worse.

"Please don't leave me..Ji.." Dara sobbed into his back. "I can't live without you. I love you, Ji.. Please."

Jiyong cringed and bit his lip hard. "Sandara Park. I can't stay and you know it. I thank you for the past months. It has brought smiles to my face. But I'm a gangster, Sandara Park. And the friends I've made here are my enemies. I cannot stay here."

"I don't care who you are." Dara shook her head stubbornly. "We love each other. I just know it! I'll make you stay!" she growled and pulled him out of the door.

Jiyong gazed at her back rather amused at how she was trying to dominate the situation. She pulled him along the streets, not realizing that with his massive strength, he could break free in an instant.

But he didn't. He had to go, that was for sure, but it didn't mean he could stay a little longer with the enemy he fell for.

"Ji, I know you like ice cream!" Dara chattered incessantly, hiding the tears that threatened to fall. "It isn't good to eat them early in the morning, but today I'll just go easy on you for once! You like chocolate chip don't you!" she smiled and bought two cones for them.

Jiyong's heart sank at how she was trying to make him stay. What amazed him was how she still wanted him, even after finding out that he was G-Dragon. *Fool. You still want her too, even if she was Sandara Park.* he told himself.

"Jiyong liked ice cream." He said in a cold voice. "But G-Dragon doesn't."

The hope in Dara's eyes flickered a bit and she took a deep breath to maintain her composure. "It's alright if you don't want ice cream in the morning, Ji. We can go on a date! We haven't gone on a date for ages! Let's go to the movies! You loved the movies the other time don't you remember?" she pulled him along again, and it didn't escape Jiyong's eyes how a tear leaked from her watery eyes.

His mind told him to walk away that very instant, but his heart told him otherwise. He told himself over and over that he needed to leave her, but his legs followed wherever she brought him.

*Just one day.* he told himself. *Just one more day, I'll be Jiyong.*


>oOo<


Dara opened the door to the bedroom carefully and saw Jiyong sleeping on the very bed they shared for the past few months. He had refused to share the bed that night, and she offered to take the couch, not accepting any other way.

Dara slipped under the covers with him and watched as Jiyong's chest rose and fell in a steady pattern.

She watched him fondly, her heart cringing as she tried hard not to cry again. "Ji.." she whispered as she laid down on his chest. "I love you, Ji. I don't care if you're G-Dragon, I don't care if you're a Kwon. I need you. Please don't leave me."

The initial shock of her Jiyong being the very gangster she had hated from the start of her life, G-Dragon, had already worn off. G-Dragon had wanted to kill her and destroy her for countless of times already.

But Jiyong was the man who had showered her with endless love. They were the same person, and dara was sure Jiyong existed somewhere inside G-Dragon.

No matter how cold this G-Dragon seemed, she could see that his hazel coloured eyes were soft and tender, in contrast to the cold hard eyes of the gangster she had met several times before.

His eyes were Jiyong's, while his words were G-Dragon's.

She was sure somewhere in G-Dragon, Jiyong was still there, and a small part of him, not matter how tiny, still loved her just as she loved him.

Her eyes closed as she slowly slipped into dreamland, in the comfortable familiar chest of her boyfriend. Jiyong heard her breathing slowing down and he opened his eyes to look at her.

He never fell asleep. He was just waiting for her to appear just as he expected her to.

His fingers traced the shape of her eyes, her nose, and finally to her pink lips. His eyes contorted in pain as he watched her sleep so peacefully.

"Why must you be the Sandara Park I have to capture, Ssantoki?" he breathed softly. "Why must I be the G-Dragon your family hates to the core? If I had to forget my memories, why didn't I just forget them all the way?"

He brushed her bangs away from her face gently and caressed her cheek.

"Let me tell you a secret, Ssantoki." he whispered softly. "I lied. I lied when I said Jiyong loves you and G-Dragon doesn't."


"Because as far as I know, G-Dragon loves you as much as Jiyong did, and in fact even more."

He bent down to place a soft chast kiss at the side of her lips. "Goodbye, my Ssantoki."

With that, he slipped off the bed and out of the house, away from Dara, away from Big Bang and 2NE1, away from his identity as Jiyong.