On a Trip

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

Another month passed by, not exactly fruitful with any significant things happening, but peaceful all the same. The girls adored Jiyong for his cuteness, and the guys were amazed at Jiyong's strength.

The Daragon couple were steady in their relationship, sometimes having Dara frustrated with Jiyong, but he was always able to make her calm again with just a few kisses and his famous aegyo.

It has been three months since Dara came to Busan, three months since Jiyong came into her life. It was soon the time for university to take a break, and the Big Bang and 2NE1 members planned to go on a simple trip to the seaside. Sohee was also invited, since the girls and her seemed to bond extremely well.

The girls were loaded into one car, while the guys were loaded into another. Jiyong had whined and complained non-stop, wanting to be in the same car as his Ssantoki, but Seungri persuaded him that absence makes the heart grow fonder, so if he wanted Dara to fall more in love with him, he should take the other car. Oh what crap.

Dara and the girls were gossiping about their love lives as usual in one car, and Dara occasionally looked over to the other car where Jiyong was, finding him staring back at her and waving cutely.

"Hey you've got to tell us!" Bom spazzed enthusiastically. "I saw you bringing cupcakes over to Youngbae the other day. Explain!"

Sohee turned red. "I brought cupcakes for all of you if you remember!" she protested.

Minzy giggled at her friend. "Oh come on Sohee! You brought mini-sized cupcakes for us, but Youngbae's was larger and had a heart shape on top. Think we wouldn't notice?" she teased.

Sohee turned tomato. "It's just a heart. Nothing big." she denied. "And anyway Youngbae Oppa wouldn't like me.." she mumbled softly.

Dara caught what she said and raised her brows. "Are you not confident in yourself, Sohee?" she asked tenderly. "Don't be. I can assure you that Youngbae and I are friends now, and I can tell that the feelings he had for me are decreasing by the day. There is definitely place in his heart for you."

Sohee sighed softly. "If only." she muttered. "Youngbae Oppa's such a wonderful guy." she sighed dreamily. Dara giggled, not minding at all that Sohee had liked Jiyong in the past. It was in the past after all. Sohee had gotten someone of her own.

CL rolled her eyes. "If only I could describe that Seungrat as wonderful." she shuddered, making the girls laugh.

The guys on the other hand, were on a heated discussion about their girlfriends. "Oh come on! Chaerin isn't that bad!" TOP rolled his eyes, but keeping his tabs on the road. "You love her, so give her some time!"

Seungri pouted. "I know." he sighed "But who am I?" he asked defiantly.

"Seunggie?" Jiyong scratched his head confusedly.

"That's right!" Seungri exclaimed. "I'm Seungri the Skinship king! I LOVE SKINSHIP. And my own girlfriend doesn't even let me kiss her! I've only kissed her twice! The first time when I confessed and the second when she was sleeping! I even got a black eye after the second kiss.."

"Maybe if you weren't talking about all the time," Daesung suggested. "Chaerin would let you kiss her. Maybe she's just afraid of your advances."

"Afraid?" Seungri gasped, horrified. "Why would she be afraid! I wouldn't do anything to her unless she's ready!"

"Then let her know that, stupid." Youngbae rolled his eyes. "How do you expect her to know, if you don't tell?"

TOP snickered. "Now that sounds weird coming from you, Youngbae, cause it reaally matches your situation as well." he mused. "When are you going to confess to Sohee?"

Youngbae gulped. "What Sohee?" he denined. "Who said anything about Sohee?"

"Aww come on!" Daesung whined. "You like her and she likes you! It's so obvious! Just confess already!" he sighed. "Or I'll just tell her later once we get there."

"NO NOT NOW!" Youngbae shrieked. "IT'S NOT THE TIME YET!"

Seungri wriggled his brows. "Oh so you've already planned for it?" he mused.

Youngbae nodded bashfully. "Yeah." he confessed. "But I wanted to take my time to prove that I really do like her, incase she feels insecure, thinking that perhaps I still like Dara."

Jiyong immediately shot up. "SSANTOKI IS JIYONG'S!" he roared.

Youngbae chuckled. "Yeah I know."

"We all know." Seungri rolled his eyes.

After a long three hour drive, (and a three ohur nap for Jiyong),  they finally arrived at the resort by the sea that TOP had booked for them. The tired girls immediately brightened at the sight of the ocean, and the salty scent of the creeze.

"KYAAAAHHH!" Bom squealed and ran towards the ocean. "SEAAAAAA~~~"

Daesung looked at TOP. "Did noona eat corn before she left?"

TOP sighed. "shouldn't have fed her that."

Dara giggled and took off her shoes, letting the sand wriggled between her toes. It felt good to be near mother nature.

Her sundress flapped in the wind, and she wore a pretty sun hat. The light shone on her face, lighting up her pretty features, and her long legs that were exposed from the dress seemed to stretch on for miles. She looked exactly like a model doing a photoshoot.

"Excuse me."

Dara spun round to find a cute guy smiling at her. "Are you here for a holiday?" the guy asked politely. "I'm Wooyoung, and I'm here for a holiday too and I was wondering if you want to spend some time with me?"

Dara blinked at him, not knowing what to say. Before she could react, a hand wrapped itself round her waist and she was pulled towards a firm chest. "No." Jiyong glared at the guy.

"She's mine." Jiyong growled menacingly.

Wooyoung gulped and ran off immediately, not turning back. The G-Dragon does have his powers, even after memory loss. Jiyong pouted down at her and made a face. "Jiyong doesn't like it when other guys talk to Ssantoki."

Dara giggled. "I don't like it when other girls talk to you too, Ji."

Jiyong beamed and leaned down, brushing his lips on her nose briefly before capturing her lips.

This was going to be one hell of a trip.