I love him

My Boyfriend's IQ < 50

"ARE YOU INSANE?" Youngbae roared. "We can think of a plan Dara! We can get him out!"

"But what if you fail and he gets hurt?" Dara asked in a cold voice.

Youngbae gritted his teeth. "Then too bad." he said plainly. "I would rather he get hurt than you get captured Dara. They are the Kwons for goodness sake!"

"Which is why I must get him out alive." Dara mumbled. "And the fool proof way is to give myself up."

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT?" Youngbae roared. Everyone froze. They never saw Youngbae so upset about something before.

"Why would you give yourself up for him? Is he worth your sacrifice?" he shook her shoulders even though he knew her answer.

Dara looked into his eyes, sorry and broken. "Mianhae Youngbae." she whispered. "I love him."

The silence that followed was thick and dreary. Youngbae let go of Dara's shoulders and a sigh escaped his lips. He hung his head so that she couldn't see his hurt expression.

The rest of the members stared at Dara in shock, all except Sohee who smiled a little. *At last, Dara unnie accepts it.*

"Youngbae.." she whispered.

Youngbae gritted his fists. "Since when?" he said in a low voice.

"Since the day he kissed me." Dara mumbled guiltily. "I'm sorry Youngbae. I really tried hard not to fall for him. I really really tried. But-"

"You just love him." Youngbae looked at her. Dara flinched at the hurt she saw in his eyes. She hurt him big time.

"I knew it. I just knew something like that would happen." Youngbae muttered as his voice broke.

"I'm really sorry Youngbae." Dara whispered, placing a hand on his shoulders. "You'll always be an important person in my life. An important friend."

Youngbae flinched at the last word. "I understand." he mumbled. He looked at her seriously. "The only way I can forgive you for hurting me is that you can't give yourself up for him."

"But-" Dara started.

Youngbae silenced her. "You will NOT exchange yourself for him." he repeated. "We are Big Bang and 2NE1. We can get Jiyong back, trust us."

Dara bit her lip and nodded. Youngbae looked up to stop himself from breaking down. *You still lost in the end, Dong Youngbae.*


>oOo<


Jiyong stared at the seven men in front of him, frowning slightly at why they looked familiar. He was scared nonetheless, at this dirty and foreign place, helpless and vulnerable.

*Ssantoki...* he thought helplessly. *Will Ssantoki come and save me?*

Infinite huddled around the warehouse, drinking beers they stole from the mart. "Wow if Sandara Park really gives herself up for this Jiyong guy.." Woohyun smiled foolishly. "I can't even think about the reward Madam Kwon would give us!"

"Yeah." Dongwoo nodded. "Even her own son, G-Dragon hadn't been able to capture her, with Big Bang and 2NE1 by her side."

"Yah! Don't talk bad about my idol like that!" Sungjong pouted. "G-Dragon is the coolest and best fighter there is in the world!" he exclaimed, drawing his hands in big circles.

"And he has disappeared from the surface of the earth." Hoya rolled his eyes. "I really wonder where G-Dragon is."

Sungyeol shrugged. "He is next in line for leader, he can't just disappear for so long. He went to capture Sandara Park and look now, we are the ones who are going to get her. I wonder where he is..." he mumbled thoughtfully.

Jiyong looked at them, cocking his head to the side, wondering what they were talking about. *G-Dragon? What's that? Is it some new pokemon??* he brightened.

Myungsoo drank his beer nonchalantly. "Whatever. What I know is, if we manage to get Sandara Park, we can get the Park Leader. Then, victory will be the Kwons." he smirked.

"FOR THE KWONS!" Sunggyu cheered and they clanked their beer cans together.

Jiyong shuffled in his place, uncomfortable. Sungyeol looked at him sympathetically. "What do you think this guy is to Sandara Park?" he asked. "What if she doesn't come for him?"

"I don't know." Woohyun frowned. "But they are staying together. It must mean something."

"Hopefully, he's the one she loves or something." Myungsoo grinned.

Jiyong puffed his cheeks and sighed. *Jiyong misses Ssantoki.. But will Ssantoki miss Jiyong? Jiyong doesn't think Ssantoki loves him. Jiyong doesn't think...Ssantoki will come for him.*