Chapter 2

Just Friends!

A/N: I TOOK LITERALLY ONE MONTH TO WRITE THIS, IM SO SORRY!!!! i'LL MAKE IT EXTRA LONG FOR YOU OHKAY!!!


~~~~

Lee Hosook is now a sixth grader in her school. She, J-hope, and Jimin are still as close friends as ever. But they're not her only friends.

Micha and  Heajung, along with their pack of girls, frequently talked to Hosook and they became friendly with each other. These two were known for their pretty figures and faces, and came from rich families.

However, they weren't all that bad, at least that was what she thought. They seemed nice enough, and they liked to talk to new people and make more  friends. They especially liked Hosook, and they constantly invited her to sit at their lunch table. 

But Hosook couldn't. She always sat on the steps near the library with Jimin, J-hope, and Jungkook, a boy who was a year younger than them. Occasionally, their dance group came to sit with them, and they always joked around and chattered nonstop to the four of them, but once in a while, they would be left alone and get the peace and quiet they needed. 

And Hosook liked that. She didn't think the idea of being with Micha and Heajung appealed to her that much. It wasn't that she didn't like them, but it was more like they didn't have much in common with each other.

She wondered why they even liked talking to her so much.

Oh well. Not that it mattered.

In the past years, Hosook became very interested in her education. She got straight A's, got invovled with school events that she could attend (like orchestra concerts, band performances, car washes, volunteering at classes, etc), and just in general, worked hard.

But she still made time to go to dance practices, and performances that Jimin, J-hope, Jungkook, were in, despite her busy schedule what with her anime club that meets up twice a week. (ehehe)

Oh yeah, about that, Jimin and J-hope had recently got into dancing and joined a dance group outside of school. There they met a younger boy named Jungkook, and soon found out that he also attended their school. Jungkook was really friendly, and also liked to talk. When they first met, they immediately hit it off, but she found out one thing. Jungkook was more.....mature, she supposed. He liked talking about things like relationship and girls, and she honestly didn't mind much, but she could tell he sometimes bothered Jimin. A lot. But it wasn't any of her business anyway, so...

Hosook noticed that J-hope had gotten much taller, he was in fact, half head taller than her. But she was still satisfied about the fact that she was still taller than Jimin. Although they weren't too much far apart (it was like a five centimeter difference) she liked that she wasn't yet the shortest of their group.

And as usual, J-hope was the same cheery, happy-go-lucky guy that liked to tease Jimin, and chat with all his friends. She liked that he didn't change too much. Jimin, too didn't change. He was still shy,  quiet, and has not yet lost his cute, baby cheeks. He had definitely lost some of his baby fat unfortunately, and his arms, legs, and stomach were much more toned. Not that Hosook cared, anyway. She missed being able to tickle him silly and make him laugh and squirm until he teared up (one time in first grade, he peed his pants. It was adorable. Not the pee. I mean, um. His reaction afterwards...). 

Everything was really great for Hosook. She had lots of friends, she was clever, and she was social, at least not to the point where she had no friends.

But that was when someone else came into the picture....

~~~~

He had blonde hair, hawk eyes, and a strong jawline. He was handsome enough to be a model. Even his walk had an air of confidence in it. His head lifted high, his strides long and meaningful.

Hosook's jaw dropped. 

She liked him.

It was the first time she ever liked a boy. No, J-hope and Jimin (I guess you could add Jungkook too) never made her heart beat faster, or made her brain completely shut down. She never felt nervous with people, period.

Except for him.

And she didn't even know the boy, much less his name, for goodness's sake!

"Oh my gosh, what do I do?!" she half whispered to a small bush on the side of her as she tried not to stare when he glanced her way. "Oh no. oh no oh no oh nononononono." she muttered.

He was walking towards her.

Why is he walking here?! What's happening?! Maybe he can't see me?! Wait! Of course he can, you guys are the only people in the quad right now, you dummy! she frantically thought.

"Um, are you talking to yourself?" the boy said in a deep voice.

"What?" she said, spinning around, to face him, but kept her head down. She hadn't realized she had been talking to a plant the whole time. "Of course not! Pffft! I'm....not..."

"Of course you're not..." he said skeptically. He shoved his hands into his pockets, and huffed. Hosook took the the minute to slowly lift her head and peer up at his face.

She gasped.

He was even more handsome up close, with that perfect skin, his fashionable clothers, and his scent that made her feel light-headed.

"Um, is there something on my face?" he asked. She snapped her eyes up to him. 

"No, um I was just... well, yeah, I mean you got like a speck of dust like...." she babbled and raised her arm with a sleeve covered hand and wiped his cheek roughly. The guy just blinked and looked confusedly at her.

"Um, thank you. I think."

"Ahah, you're welcome." she laughed lightly but in her mind she was thinking WHAT DID YOU JUST DO YOU MORONIC DERPFACE OMG A SPECK OF DUST?!?! SPECK! OF dUST! DOES HE EVEN CARE AS;DLKGFGJ'JK ARE YOU STUPID?!?! ALKJFLSKJDFLKSD I CANNOT WITH MYSELF!!

"Um, I just needed help with getting to Saehyun's class...in room 15. Do you know where that is?" he asked, tilting his head in a way that made Hosook want to squee right then in there.

No.

Control yourself.

You poophead.

Geez.

"Oh, hey, you're in the same class as me! Um, yeah I can show you the way!" She said instead of "wow, you're so hot, dude~". But that seriously was what she was about to say.

"Oh, cool. Thanks." he said before pausing and saying, "I'm Oh Sehun by the way."

~~~~~

In the space of one month, Oh Sehun became the kingka of the school. He was loved by the boys, and the girls. Especially the girls. Everyone wanted a piece of him.

And Hosook was ashamed to say that she did too.

Well, in all honesty, was that really so shaming? Was so wrong about a stupid crush anyway?

But she did know one thing: never tell ANYBODY about it. If Heajung or Micha found out, she would be the talk of the school. Smart Hosok likes kingka Oh Sehun. Poor girl, she's never gonna get him. T^T

Hosook despaired knowing that she would never gonna get him to see her as more as a friend.

But not only the girls; he couldn't let Jimin, J-hope, or even Jungkook know about this. Probably because J-hope and Jungkook would , and Jimin would just.....be Jimin.

She still made sure not to tell him, or give signs about her crush.

After all, it was just some stupid attraction that would last a couple months or so, right? It's not like she would fall in love with him.

Right?

~~~~~

She saw them together. He was sitting just a couple rows down  from them in the movie theater. With her, and her pretty long, wavy, brown hair. 

They were sharing popcorn together.

Then again, she was sharing popcorn with Jimin. And J-hope was sharing with Jungkook (nothing wrong with that fellas).

But there was a difference. 

In the way she leaned so close to him, and how their hands were always so dangerously close next to each other.

But she wasn't mad. (-_-)

Nope.

Not one bit.

.......

Ok a little.

Well, not a little.

More like a lot.

But, she was here with Jimin, J-hope, and Jungkook to enjoy an action movie at the movies.

Not stare jealously at Oh Sehun and Jung Daeun while they eat popcorn and feed each other in the most disgustingly cute way possible like is that even neccessary geez some people are trying to watch a mov--WAIT DID HE JUST GRAB HER HAND?!?

"Um, Hosook, are you okay?" Jimin asked from next to me. She whipped her death stare off the back of their heads and looked at him. Hosook felt less angry looking at his cute but concerned baby face he was giving her. Just looking at him calmed me down a bit, and she tried my best to act normal.

"Yeah, aha." She fake laughed-whispered, "Why you asking?"

He scowled a bit and said, "You just made a choking sound."

"Oh, ehe, I wasn't choking...that was just me....breathing..." She lied pathetically. Hosook could practically feel Jimin give her a sarcastic look, and J-hope muttering something that sounded like, "Lies," to Jungkook, but she turned back to stare at the now-holding-hands couple. 

She supposed she could admit that the sight of her crush with another girl made her mad...

"Hey..." Jimin whispered.

"Yeah?" she replied without taking her eyes off of them. She took the oppournity to take a quick sip of her coke, and swallowed.

"Do you, um, like Sehun or something?"

 

 

She coughed violently, her hand thudding her chest, and her vision blurring because she had happened to choke on her spit right at that very second. She vaguely registered small details like Jimin giving a small yelp of fear, J-hope snickering while Jungkook slapped his arm for being so rude, some movie watchers glaring at her for disturbing the film, and two small faces peering up at her from three rows down. Funny, Sehun and Daeun were also three rows---

Oh gosh.

This couldn't be.

Daeun was giving an amused look to Sehun and whispering something to his ear, probably Look at that loser, choking during a movie. What an idiot!

Sehun smirked.

They turned back around, their hands once more settling into each others.

Hosook could literally feel her face burning; In fact if she blushed anymore, she was sure she would explode into a pile of ash, just by the humiliation that she felt from her crush witnessing an embarrassing moment of her life.

"Are you okay?!" Jimin said from beside her, snapping her mind back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm just fine. Perfectly fine." she grumbled, annoyed because Jimin was the one who had made her choke in the first place. Perhaps her tone came out meaner than she had meant it to come out as because he looked a bit hurt, and slumped into his chair more.

She turned to him, feeling a bit guilty looking at his sullen face.

"I mean, that um, I'm ok. From choking. You know, I didn't die. Well, obviously I didn't. I mean, I'm still breathing. Am I right? I mean no! Not really, like what I meant to say was....." she blurted, trying to explain herself.

All of a sudden, Jimin brought his hand up to Hosook's forehead. She jerked her head back, confused and shocked. Jimin's cheeks turned a soft pink and he explained, "I was just checking if you had a fever... your face is hot, Hosook, I think I should just take you home."

"Wha?!" she cried, accidently disturbing people watching the movie. J-hope and Jungkook loked curiously over to them. Her face probably became a deep shade of red, and she sputtered, "I'm fine, I'm really fine."

But truthfully, she HAD to stay. To see if Sehun or Daeun kissed. Not that she was going  to do anything to sabotage their date.....

Maybe.

Still, leaving the movie was the last thing on her mind.

Jimin looked skeptical and J-hope and Jungkook were muttering to themselves as they continued to munch on their popcorn.

Hosook tried to concentrate on the movie. She tried. She really did.

 

"Hosook, you still didn't answer my question..." Jimin reminded her.

"What?! Me? Like Sehun? Oh please, you're mistaken, Jimin. Of course I don't," she said as nonchalantly as possible, trying to calm her pounding heart.

Jimin gave her a look, and Hosook tried to meet his eyes for a while before looking away in shame. She hated how it was so easy to tell that she was crushing hard on a certain someone.

"OMG. Hosook you like Sehun?!" J-hope whispered-screeched as he leaned over Jimin.

"No, I just said I didn't, this is a misunderstanding, and even if I did--"

"She admitted it!" 

"I said EVEN IF I DID, not--"

"Hosook, wow, I never thought you would like a guy like him," Jungkook says with wide eyes.

"No, I don't and besides he's dating Daeun--"

"Ohhh, I see, she's jealous--"

"Jealous?! As if! And for the  last time, Sehun--"

"--Is hot?"

"--is not my crush!"

"Hmmm, the lady doth protest too much, methinks," J-hope muttered to the other two.

"Oh my gosh, shut up J-hope!" she hissed.

"Hosook, don't lie!" Jungkook said in a sing-songy voice, "You know you want that..." he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Hosook made a noise that was a cross between a snort and growl, but blushed nevertheless. She crossed her arms and pointedly glared away from the three of them.

She didn't notice Jimin pout and sip on his Coke awkwardly, as he sinked lower into his seat and slumped his shoulders.

~~~~~

 

 

(Time Skip)

Hosook loved her family dearly. She made sure to spend time with her parents, take care of her baby cousins, and hang out with her older sister when she came to visit from college.

But sometimes, she got in fights with her mom, gave her dad attitude, felt herself come very close to strangling her cousins when they spat out their food on purpose and peed on her clothes, and had to deal with her sister when she came home from college.

She felt like she loved them but at the same time, wanted to cause them bodily harm but can't so she ends up taking it out on her plushies on her bed.

Her dear Tigger and  Doremi plush were beaten and the stuffing was falling out of them.

She blames her family for that.

And at age 18, her feelings about them still hadn't changed.

Now a seinor at her high school, Hosook got ready for going to the airport to pick up her sister, Hwayoung.

She twisted her har into a ponytail, and flipped it behind her back. Ever since she heard that Sehun liked girls with wavy hair that went down their back, she had been growing it out. She hadn't cut her hair in about three years. She had missed her short bob that she sported all the way until she was 15; it was so light and it made her feel free. But whatever Sehun liked, she would try her best to meet his standards.

Oh! Speaking of Sehun...

Hosook thought she should really drop her lame crush but she just couldn't.

All of her efforts to get him to notice her was futile because he already had a girlfriend.

His dear Daeun.

As in movie-theatre-Daeun and Daeun-gf-of-Sehun-for-three-years.

And three years, was definitely a long time.

It wasn't like she swoop in and steal Sehun from the evil clutches of Daeun.

Honestly, Hosook herself was getting sick of pining after a guy who was so obviously taken.

But she couldn't help it.

Maybe he had poisioned her to make her fall in love with him forever.

Maybe it was the fact that he would never be hers, that she kept at trying to date,  make senpai notice me attract him.

Maybe it was just plain love.

She didn't know.

 

Nevertheless, she got dressed, bounded down the staris, greeted her parents, ate a quick breakfast, and got into her dad's car.

"Hosook, drive carefully, okay?" she heard her dad call out.

"Okay, got it!"

"Wouldn't want you to crash and then dent up my car." he joked.

Hosook rolled her eyes and put the car into drive.

She drove to the Incheon airport, listening to hip hop and random kpop songs.

When she entered the airport, she stood in the waiting area, and caught a girl texting with two heavy luggages beside her. She had blonde hair curled into ringlets, and a bright, fresh face.

This was Hwayoung.

"Yo, unni. Let's go home." Hosook called.

"Good seeing you again too, Sookie," she drawled, shoving her phone into the of her pocket, and handed her younger sister the heaviest of the luggages.

Ugh. She had no manners. As usual.

While the younger struggled with the baggage, Hwayoung started babbling about her college life. She talked about living in the States all the way in LA, feeling the warm sunny weather, and checking out the white boy eye candy too.

As Hosook started loading the bags into the trunk of the car, Hwayoung finally asked, "Hey, how's it going with Jimin?"

She didn't like the mischevious look she was getting, and her sister's giggling tone.

"We're still friends," she said stiffly, "As well with J-hope and Jungkook..."

Hosook started driving home, annoyed at Hwayoung's questions. Some of them were plain ridiculous.

Like, "Sookie, you know what I mean right?"

Or, "Did he pop the question?"

And, "Does umma and appa know about it?! Don't worry I can keep a secret!!"

Hosook sighed and then managed to spit out, "Jimin and I are just friends."

"Of course!" she replied in a peppy voice, "Just friends, right how silly of me to think otherwise, Sookie." she continued in that obnoxious tone.

"It's true!"

"It's alright I understand."

"Really?"

"You just need to keep your relationship from everyone, huh? Well--"

"No! No, no! Hwayoung I already told you, we're just friends!"

"Look, I'm a little hurt that you continue to lie to me like this, I mean it's so obvious!"

"I'm not lying!"

Hwayoung seriously looked into Hosook's eyes. 

"Well, why aren't you dating?"

"We're friends. Friends don't date each other." she said simply.

"Yeah, but I just assumed you liked Jimin back..."

"Look, unni, can't two people of the opposite be friends? Hmm? I mean is that--wait, what do you mean "back"?"

"Jimin likes you!" 

"He does not!"

"And how do you know that? Hmm?" she countered.

Hosook was about to snap back, but she realized that not once had Jimin said he had a crush on a girl, and never had he clarified about his feelings toward herself.

"Well, how do you know he likes me?!"

"Oh please. It's obvious. Everyone except you knows it, pabo!"

Hosook felt embarrassed. There was no way. Jimin and Hosook were best friends. And if he had suddenly one day developed feelings for her, he would tell her, right?

Hosook stayed silent. When they arrived, she stonily said, "We're home."

And as Hwayoung stepped out the car to greet her loving parents, Hosook was stuck unloading her sister's luggage by herself.

She was surprised to check her phone and see that Jimin had texted her.

J-hope and I are coming over after lunch. See you.

Hosook sighed. Two boys, one crazy, hormonal older sister, and two embarrassing parents in one day was really too much for her too handle.

~~~~~

"Hi, Mrs and Mr Lee." the two guys bowed their heads breifly before following Hosook up to her room.

"Whoooo, Hosookie, ya player, with two guys~! Noona's proud of you, baby!" Hwayoung called, sticking her head out of her room.

"Shaddup," she shot back, pushing her head back. She heard J-hope probably say something humiliating like yeah I taught her how to reel in all da boys and Jimin snorting in the background, as she opened her bedroom door. She flopped onto her bed, as J-hope snuggled into the cushions next her. Jimin sat politely in her seat next to her bed stand.

"So, what's up?" she asked, massaging the bridge of her nose slowly.

"Well, Jimin has something to ask you," J-hope said, giving said boy a look.

"Uhm, Daeun from our class invited us to her party tomorrow...And, um," Jimin swallowed.

"Wait, Daeun as in Daeun who's in our class?" Hosook asked uncertainly. She didn't want to go to her party if she was probably going to be making out with Oh Sehun the whole time.

"Yeah....Do...you wanna come?" he asked, playing with the hem of his sweater, like he used to back in kindegarten.

"Ahh, I dunno, I need to study for next week's test.."

"Aw, c'mon live a little, Sookie," J-hope said, poking her leg. She glared at him and kicked his arm.

"I'm not sure...." she replied, looking over at Jimin. And she definitely regreted it.

He was pouting, his lower lip sticking out cutely. He was also the end of his sweater, pulling it out so that it was all stretched. You could easily tell he was disappointed.

"Ahh, okay, it's fine..." he whispered and Hosook couldn't help but frantically say,

"Actually, I think I'm free tomorrow. What time is it again?" she ignored the obnoxiously annoying smirk J-hope was sporting watching the two of them.

"Oh," Jimin said looking surprised. "It starts at six. Do you want me to pick you up?"

"Nahh, it's fine. Um, I'll go by myself." 

"Oh, okay, sure." 

"So, Hosook," J-hope started, "I heard from Jimin that you--"

He got interrupted when Hwayoung screamed from through the door, "I'M COMING IN!!!! SORRY IF I'M INTERRUPTING ANY Y TIMES!!!!"

And swung it open.

"Oh, J-hope I forgot you're here. Well.....I mean... you could join these two." She said pointing at the now flushed faced Jimin and her furious sister.

"OH MY GOSH, HWAYOUNG I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE OLDER THEN ME, I WILL FIND YOU AND DESTROY YOU!!" Hosook roared ignoring the stare from Jimin and J-hope;s small whine of "You forgot me, Noona?!"

"Aha, calm down Hosookie, I was just joking, right J-hope?" she asked, snickering and sharing glances.

It took Hosook every ounce of her self control not  to grab the scientific calculator on her desk and throw it at her sister's face. She took deep, deep breaths.

"But seriously, Jimin, J-hope, you guys need to leave; your mom just called. Apparently you're not picking up your phones."

Both boys sighed and walked out, Hosook close behind.

"Bye," Jimin said, reaching up to ruffle the back of his hair, "I'll see you tomorrow at the party."

"Peace out," J-hope added.

"Yeah, bye. I'll see you." she replied awkwardly. Then, she closed the door shut, and sighed, leaning her head onto the door. 

"Hosook, how was Jimin?" she asked suggestively. She could almost hear the smirk on her face.

"If I wasn't so drained of energy right now, I would chase you around the house and lock you in the basement." Hosook sighed.

    Hwayoung giggled mischievously, and then said something that immediately snapped her out of her tired stupor.

    “If you’re not going to claim Jimin for myself, then I will!” she sing-songed annoyedly.

Hosook growled and glared at her, but didn’t say anything. She was torn between saying that she didn’t care, or to deny that she liked him in  the first place. But she couldn’t.

    So she settled for, “Excuse me?!?! You’re FIVE years older than him! Are you becoming a pedo noona?!”

    “Maybe I am. I mean, have you seen those biceps?” she fanned herself, “Whew!!”

    Hosook could literally feel her self control waning. It wouldn’t be too long before she tackled her.

    “Besides, what’s wrong with that?”

    “Um, well, you’re being creepy and erted about someone younger than you...Isn’t that already bad?”

    “Aww, are you jealous? Is Hosookie  jealous?”

    She took one step closer to her. “I’m warning you, unni, if you say one more thing, I will not hesitate to go through your makeup bag and flush everything in the toilet.”

    She gasped. “You wouldn’t! You know they’re were expensive as heck!”

    Hosook just narrowed her eyes.

    “Fine. I’ll stop.” she muttered, and then mumbled something under her breath that sounded like “for now.”

    “What?”

    “So, I heard you’re going to a party tomorrow?”

    “Yea. How did you know?”

    “I have my ways…” She was obviously eavesdropping.

    “Hey, um. Could you drive me? I think dad is going out tomorrow, and I can’t borrow the car...” Hosook mumbled, her face down.

    “Sure, but why didn’t you ask Jimin to take you?”

    “I didn’t--I didn’t want to---well, I mean--imposing…. is bad….” she stuttered.

    “You chicken! Geez I thought you were better than this. You’re acting like you just met the guy, Hosook.” she sighed deeply and pinched the top of her nose, glaring at her.

    “So… is that a yes?”

    “Hmmm,” she hummed, pretending to be in thought, “Yes.” And Hosook was prepared to turn away when she continued, “On one condition….”

    Hosook internally groaned.

    “What?” she asked, warily eyeing her sister.

    She just grinned.


 

~~~

 

    “You know what, it’s fine, unni, you don’t have to drive me. I’ll just take a fifty minute walk to Daeun’s house to get to the party. Or better yet, I could just call Jimin and tell him I’m not going….”

    “Whaaaat? You’re so lame, Hosook. This isn’t even that bad!” she whined.

    Hosook frowned. She looked dubiously into the mirror, staring at her wearing a sky blue cami,  black cardigan, and a navy skirt.  A skirt. She hadn’t worn skirts unless it was for a formal occasion, and even then, that was with family, not at a party with other girls and boys. She gulped.

    “Hey. Hey!” she snapped, “At least I didn’t force you to wear this.” she threatened, holding up a strapless red number, that looked more like a tight shirt than a dress. She shuddered.

    “You know comparing what you would have wanted me to wear is not helping the situation. I can’t do this.” She immediately tried to shimmy out of her cardi, but Hwayoung growled and tugged it back on.

    “Yes. You can. Man up, Hosook! You need to stop being so shy.”

    Hosook looked down at her feet. She sighed. “It’s only for a couple of hours,” she murmured weakly.

    “Atta girl!” Hwayoung cried. “Alright, time for the makeup!”

    “What.”

    “Don’t worry this is just for practice. We’ll wash it off today, and you’ll apply it tomorrow.”

    “I said yes to the skirt, but I’m not saying yes to the makeup.”

    “Soookie, I’ll only put on very little. You won’t notice. It’s gonna look au naturel.”
    Hosook frowned, unfamiliar with the new word, but gave in. Hwayoung made her wash her face, and moisturize and rub unknown products onto her skin. She started breaking out creams and powders. Hosook watched, alarmed.

    “Don’t worry,” she said, noticing her scared face, “It’s really not that bad.” And proceeded to debate to herself whether to use a compact powder thing, or a mousse cream of her face. She finally chose one, the cream, and squished out a sizable dollop, and rubbed it gently into her face. After putting on on eyeliner and mascara, (“Get that stick away from me!” and “You’re gonna poke my eyes out!” and “AHHH the goop got in my eyes I’M BLIND, GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT, GET IT OUUUT!” ) Hwayoung huffed out a bit and started to put on chapstick and lipgloss on her lips.

    After a couple torturous more minutes, she was finally done and told to look in the mirror. Hosook braced herself for an ugly sight.

    It wasn’t that bad. Her skin was flawless, her eyes seemed bigger, and her lips looked considerably softer. But, it just wasn’t her.

    “Thanks, unni, but this makeup just doesn’t really fit me….”

    Hwayoung sighed, but then said, “Ok, fine, we’ll take out the bb cream, and the lipgloss , but you’re keeping everything else. You are NOT going to the party barefaced.”

    Hosook pouted but relented. “Then does this mean I can wash my face?”

    “Yeah, sure, but also wash your hair, we’re going to style it.”

    Hosook groaned.

 

~~~~

 

    Hosook snuggled into her sheets, wincing at the tightness of her buns in her hair, (Hwayoung had tied it up, promising non-heat curls so that actually curling it later would be easier) and sniffing her pillow, inhaling her shampoo-y scent.

    Honestly, no matter how much complaining and whining she did about going to the party, she still couldn’t deny the fact that she was excited.

    Not because Jimin and Jhope and possibly Jungkook was going to be there. Not that she didn’t enjoy their company. But because she was going to see Sehun. Sure, he might be making out with Daeun the whole time at the party, and it would hurt to see that, but if she could at least see his face…. and hear his voice…. and maybe talk to him….going through all of this transformation would definitely be worth it.

    She admitted it, she was pathetic, always dreaming about Sehun, but she just couldn’t help it.

    


*cries* is this long enough for you???