Not What I Hoped For

I Can Only Dream

*NO ONE'S POV*

The next day, Nana woke up earlier than usual. All she could think about was the way Chanyeol held her face, it was like her dreams actually came true. Seho woke up too, but basically ignored Nana the whole day. As her and Sora were making a healthy breakfast, one by one the members came down. It was already 10:00 a.m. and all the members were already seated. The only one missing, was Chanyeol.

*NANA'S POV*

I scanned the whole table and there was no sign of Chanyeol, i knew if i asked about him the roommate members would be suspicious so i kept my words to myself. As everyone talked together I was at the very end of the table eating my food as quick as possible, i was very worried about Chanyeol. 

After i finished my food i placed my plates in the sink and ran upstairs very excitedly.

"Hey Nana, what are you doing in such a rush?" Sung Woo Oppa said to me as i went up the stairs.

Without thinking I just replied, "Oh well i have practice today and I am kind of late."

I thought about how i would wake up Chanyeol and a bright smile went across my face. I tried to act natural and softly knocked on Chanyeol's door. No one answered. I just thought that he was very tired and so i opened the door, all my hopes were diminished. I entered the room with an empty bed. 

"Oh Chanyeol went to meet with the PD's, he is narrating the next episode of Roommate." Sung Woo said when he came in the room. 

I nodded my head and slowly walked away to go in my room to change. What is this guy thinking, pretending to like me the night before and doesnt even send me a text or a note the next morning. 

I jumped into my bed letting out a big sigh with my phone in my hand. Deciding wether or not i should text him...

*CHANYEOL'S POV*

I got a call from the Roommate PD's telling me that we needed to talk, it seemed pretty serious but i didnt want Sung Woo to worry so i just told him it was for narrating and leaving as fast as i could without any more questioning.

When my manager picked me up and as we headed to the SBS building, everything reminded of Nana and last night. Crazy thing was her song 'Catallena' was even playing in the car! I was very curious of what would happened if i dated another idol, supposedly Nana or Dara? 

"Hyung, what would happen if i actually dated another idol?" i asked while looking out the window avoiding eye contact.

"Chanyeol-ah! All of Korea would shake, youre a part of Exo and-"

"/sighs/ I know I know, but what if i really like the person and what if she is the one?" i replied while laughing.

"aish yeol, youre giving me a headache. if you are in a relationship you better keep it a secret."

                                                                     -----------------------------

I got to the building and went straight to the PD's office, I was very shaky when i sat in the chair because i didnt know what would be coming. The PD offered me water and he sat down in front of his desk playing with the pen in his hands. It looked as if he was very worried too.

"Mr.Park, we want to protect your image as an idol but that is very difficult if you keep making interactions with Im Jinah. We can't delete every little interaction you guys have together"

I was stunned for a moment, my knee started shaking uncontrollably. Was it really that obvious? I just sat still with my hands in my lap staring down at the pen in his hands.

The PD continued, "We also want to protect Im Jinah too, many viewers are starting to realize the relationship between you two and I just want to warn you to please be careful."

The PD excused me from the office and i went back to the van, my manager started the car and glanced at me. I was completely quiet and still, i looked through twitter and instagram and it did seem that many people DID realize our interactions together. The last thing i would ever want to do was hurt Nana but it wasn't like I can control my fans. I had many options on how to protect Nana, but i chose the most difficult and painful one of all.

                                                                    -----------------------------------

Author's Note: Dont hate me because this chapter is so short, I have school too you know.

 

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EXTRA LONG, IM SORRY I PROMISE.