One Way Love

I Can Only Dream

*NO ONE'S POV*

Everyone looked at Chanyeol as he started to stutter.

"Well, I- I- I do hope that.. um Nana and I do-"

Bom tried to break the awkwardness by interrupting Chanyeol and saying...

"Hey Chanyeol-ah! What do you mean you and Nana? Nana is mine!"

Everyone started laughing but once again there was awkward silence. Soo Hyun started to understand what was happening and quickly tried to finish up the dinner.

"It's already late so lets uh finish up. Any volunteers for cleaning up tonight?" Soo hyun said.

Although Nana was tired she still offered to do the dishes.

"I'll do dishes tonight, all of you can rest up for now."

"You can't just leave Nana to do the dishes alone, someone needs to help her!" Min Woo said.

"I dont mind if-" chanyeol suddenly responded but was interrupted by Ga Yeoun.

 

*GA YEOUNS POV*

I knew what Chanyeol was gonna say but i didnt want to hear it. Without thinking I just interrupted him because it hurt my heart to see Chanyeol and Nana together.

"I'll help Nana unnie, we haven't spent much time together anyway!" i tried saying happily.

As we all went inside, I could see Chanyeol and Nana walking next to eachother smiling. This cant be, Nana likes Seho Oppa and Seho Oppa likes her! I tried to keep all my feelings inside but part of me just wanted to break down and cry, my heart couldnt take it. I tried hard to make it bother me.

Everyone already went upstairs to hang out and it was only Nana unnie and I, she would wash the dishes and i would dry them and put them in the cabinet. It was very quiet when we worked and we didnt really talk, but the strange thing was that she just kept looking down and smiling.

 

*NANA'S POV*

It was like i was lost in my own world, i did my job but i thought of Chanyeol. I loved everything about him, his cuteness when he did gwiyomi for Seho Oppa and I, his manliness when he performed 'Growl', and the way he got chairs for Soo Hyun and Ga Yeoun was just so sweet. It was hard for me too keep all these feelings in me about Chanyeol and i felt that Ga Yeoun should be the first one to know.

"I think Chanyeol is closest to my ideal type, he is tall with a deep voice but a caring heart. He reminds me a little about my dad and-"

 

*GA YEOUN'S POV* 

I heard something i wish I hadn't. I was shocked as soon as i heard Chanyeol's name. I was in the middle of putting a plate in the cabinet when suddenly i dropped it in the middle of Nana's sentence.

-CRASH-

It took me awhile to process just what was happening. I looked down and there were sharp pieces small pieces of the plate everywhere. Soon enough Chanyeol and Min Woo came rushing down.

"Are you okay" Chanyeol asked with his eyes wide open.

What seemed like Chanyeol rushing to help me he went straight to Nana. Min Woo then followed to pick me up, he set me on the couch. He went to get bandages for me in the kitchen but when he came back he kneeled down to cure me. Min Woo slowly lifted his head and looked me straight in the eyes. 

*NANA'S POV*

I still didnt know what was happening, first i was talking about Chanyeol then next there he is right in front of me. I looked down on my foot, there Chanyeol was, worrying about me and telling me i should've been more careful. It made me smile.

"Im Jinah! Look at you, you're always getting hurt!" he looked up at me with his mouth wide open. 

"Is this a time to smile? you're bleeding, aish!" 

I then started to giggle. "Did the plate hit you in the head too?" Chanyeol started to give a smirk. He then quickly rushed to get the first aid kit and bandaged my foot. My eyes were on him the whole time. Soon enough Min Woo came in smirking as he saw what was happening.

"Mmoya! Is this My Love From The Stars? DO MIN JOON. DO MIN JOON." Min Woo shouted while laughing.

He left swiftly and Chanyeol and I headed upstairs.

 

*GA YEOUN'S POV*

It was like Min Woo could see right through me, he knew i was hurting. He said something that surprised me so much but also angered me.

"I already know you like Chanyeol." he said

My heart started to pound, i looked blankly at the floor without saying a word. The text messages Chanyeol would send me, the way he would always greet me in the morning, the time he once fed me, and even the time he listened intently when i talked about my family. Tears started to fill up in my eyes. Those little things was what kept me wanting to train harder, those little things was what made me smile. It was like all of those little things meant nothing to him. Tears streamed down my face and i finally said something after such long silence.

"My heart hurts so much Oppa." Min Woo hugged me tightly. I continued speaking but quietly.

"Chanyeol doesnt look at me the way I look at him, he doesnt feel the same way as i feel for him, he doesnt even know how much i like him. I trained very hard to make Chanyeol Oppa proud." i started crying harder.

"He's the reason i never gave up, the reason i smile everyday, but the only person who keeps him going is Nana. The only thing I won't be able to win, is Chanyeol's heart. 

Min Woo got up and sat right next to me. He put his hand on mine and said, "There's people other than Chanyeol who will treat you the same way but maybe even better." 

I got up because and pulled my hand away from his, how could Min Woo say that to me. I went to put my shoes on at the door because i couldnt take it.

"I am going out for a late night run."

 

*MIN WOO POV*

The door slammed, and there i was alone on the couch. I stared at the hand she let go of. What did i say wrong, wasn't it the right time to confess that i liked her? I shook my head. It hurt me to see her hurting, all i wanted to do was comfort her and for her to realize that I was always there for her too. I was the one who picked her up from training everyday, gave her encouragement when she felt like giving up, it wasnt Chanyeol. A tear drop fell from my face and on to my hand. I realized how late it was and went straight to bed.

"Aish Min Woo, crazy guy. i can never confess." i said to myself while giggling with tears in my eyes.

 

                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*SEHO POV*

I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling. Since Dong Wook was gone filiming for his drama i was all alone. Three beer cans were on the floor and one was empty in my hand. I crushed up the can and threw as hard as i could at the wall. Everything wasn't that clear to me and i was a bit tired and dizzy but i needed to talk with Nana.

I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror and said "It's what is in the inside that counts." it was very blurry to me.

It came to mind that i needed to talk to Nana, to tell her  i really do love her and want her for myself.

I called texted Nana and told her to meet her in the kitchen downstairs.

 

*NANA POV*

I was all ready to sleep when i got a text message from seho oppa that he wanted to talk to me. I checked the time and it was already 2:30 A.M.I went down the stairs into the kitchen to find Seho Oppa at the table with his head down. I took a seat in front of him and tapped his shoulder.

"Nana.." he greeted me with a small smile and continued on, "It seems to me that you really like Chanyeol... What does he have that i dont?"   

I stared down to avoid eye contact. His voice grew louder, "Is it because im not tall? Because im not apart of a famous boy band? Because I am not as handsome as him?"

I lifted my head and said, "It's none of those oppa. You deserve someone better, someone who will love you for the way you are but thats just not me." 

Seho Oppa banged his hand against the table. -BANG- and got up from his chair. He was mad at me and i was scared but no one was there to help me.

*NO ONE'S POV*

Seho put his hands on his hips and circled around the table then intently looked into Nana's eyes.

"Then why don't you love me?" he said quietly.

Nana got up from her seat and tried to go back upstairs but Seho caught her hand. 

"You're drunk" nana said while her eyes became watery.

"Let me go please" she kindly asked. 

Seho began to squeeze her arm to keep her from leaving. With all the strength he had he clenched onto her hand but very tight.

*CHANYEOL'S POV* 

I checked my phone it was already 2:50 AM and i was starving! I was sure no one was awake so i went down stairs to get one of Bom Unnie's favorite yougurts for a snack. It was very quiet and i made sure not to wake anyone up. 

As i passed the living room i heard a loud bang in the kitchen, my eyes widened and stopped for a few seconds. I crept down the stairs and i heard a small scared voice...

"Please let me go, youre hurting me."

It was Nana...

*NO ONE'S POV*

Chanyeol ran fast down the stairs and snatched Nana's hand out of Seho's.

"Hyung, she said let her go." Chanyeol said.

Chanyeol quickly brought Nana outside in the backyard to get some fresh air. Nana stood lifelessly with her face toward the ground and Chanyeol hugged her. 

Nana looked up and wearily said, "You shoul've came sooner, I was scared."

Chanyeol gently put his hands on her face and lifted her head up, "I know and Im sorry. But I am here now" and hugged Nana tight.

 

                                                       ------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE:

Lately I have been busy with school and i just wanna apoligize for the short chapters. I based this story more on the extra chracters so please dont hate me that there isnt a lot of chanana in this chapter, future chapters will have alot.I would like to hear your guys' opinion so please comment down what i should add on to the story.