First Impressions Are the Best Memories

I Can Only Dream

*NANA POV*

It's been a while since I thought Chanyeol was a good looking guy but only a few days ago I found out he also had a good heart. Many people know Chanyeol and I's first meeting wasnt the best, it was actually quite awkward since i was half awake. Although it was awkward it was one of the best moments because i found out how cute and respectful he is.

During the first meetings' interview i couldnt really say how i actually felt for i knew how the fans would actually react. I did say he was good looking because it was obviously true! I made sure to say i wasnt interested in Chanyeol because I've already been getting a lot of hate. Anyways, i thought meeting EXO's Chanyeol was great and made sure to give EXO a little cheer! Little did i know that our First Meeting would take on a lot of popularity filled with "Chanana Shippers" but also alot of hate...

>>>>>>>>SKIP<<<<<<<<

*NANA POV*

It was a busy day of practicing and performing 'Catallena' at the Music Bank where i met Bom unnie and the other 2ne1 unnies. I thought a lot about what the other Roommate Cast were doing when Seho sent a picture of Chanyeol, Sungwoo Oppa, and him making a wooden table for the backyard. I smiled down at my phone when i saw Chanyeol doing a cute but manly pose. I quickly packed up and said bye to Lizzy and Raina.

*NO ONE'S POV*

"Hey! Im Jinah Mmoya?! Why are you leaving so fast? Lets go out to eat." Raina said

Nana replied while rushing through the door, "I want to have dinner with my Roommate family! okay?"

Raina and LIzzy followed her to the car giggling and whispering to eachother's ear. Right when Nana went in the van Lizzy tried whispering, "Thats not it, she just wants to see Chanyeol and Seo KangJun." The two then bursted in to laughter.

"Hey! Dont say such nonsense." Nana said with a pouty face while closing the door and then drove off to the House.

>>>>>>>HOME<<<<<<<

*NANA'S POV*

I parked the car next to SungWoo Oppa's motorcrycle and rushed to get all my bags through the door. As i heard a lot of talking in the living room I went straight to the backyard and was welcomed by many smiling faces and yummy food.

"Annyeong lovelies!" I yelled. 

As i walked toward the table i saw an empty seat next to Chanyeol, my heart felt a little funny and started to beat fast. I tried really hard to act normal but legs became weak. 

*Chanyeol's POV*

As i saw Nana walking she looked so tired, I tried to make some room for her to sit because i definetely know how tiring a busy schedule is. The strange thing was my hand became shaky as i was using my chopsticks and I felt weird, a feeling I always have whenever i am near 2ne1's Dara. I tried really hard to ignore it but the feeling kept bothering each time Nana got closer. She finally sat next to me and i smiled to her and she smiled back, I felt this tingly feeling in my fingers then-- BAM!

*NO ONE'S POV*

Seho saw what was happeing between the two and smacked his hand against the table as hard as he could. Chanyeol and Nana both got scared by the sound and Nana gave a little scream. Chanyeol looked at her a gave a little smirk at her cuteness.

"AISH! What was that for?" Lee Sora asked.

Seho replied, "Oh uh.. I just saw a bug on the table."

"Well be more careful, we just made this table and we didnt even get paid for it." Sungwoo said making everyone laugh.

*NANA'S POV*

LIttle by little chanyeol and i got closer. I finally rested my elbow on his knee and chanyeol didnt seem to mind. Sometimes i would glance at Chanyeol and sometimes he would glance at me. The way he laughed was really cute. Chanyeol showed many sides of him, his playfullness when he did gwiyomi for everyone, and his manliness when he performed Overdose.

I noticed that Seho seemed a little jealous and would give chanyeol a glare which worried me quite a bit.

*NO ONE'S POV*

As everyone ate happily and Chanyeol and Nana leaning towards eachother Seho felt very envious.

"Nana, i know a really good restaurant. We should go together." Seho suddenly said.

"Just us two?! If you bring a good looking guy."Nana responded making everyone laugh.

"Ummm, what about Chanyeol?"

"Chanyeol?! Deal." Nana said. 

"mmoya! are you in chanyeol in a relationship?" Ga Yeoun jokingly said.

And at that moment Chanyeol responded with a reply no one would no longer laugh at.

 

 

(AUTHORS NOTE) 

Hey guys! So i am kinda new to this whole fanfic thing and it took me quite a while to write this even though it is very short. This fanfic is one of my first official ones, i tried really hard to make it realistic to the real episodes in roommate. Please comment what you think and what i should add, im welcoming in any ideas. Also make sure to subscribe! I love you all and please support me