Chapter 1

Like a dream

Yuri POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

SHUT UP! I hid under my pillow wishing that it would magically disappear.

"UNNIE!"

Yuri: alright alright I'm up!

I went in and wash my face. After showering I step out and change into jean and a T-shirt then threw a sweater over it. I take one last look in the mirror and head down. I kiss my mom on the cheek and sit down in my seat. Yoona was eating as much as she can. Seohyun was of course, reading.

Yuri: Seohyun, did you eat?

Her eyes didn't even leave her book. She slightly nodded. Seohyun was wearing fashion jean with a fashion shirt and top it off with her black heel. Yoona was wearing a white sleeveless dress with white heels.

Yoona: Yah! It's the first day of school. How can you wear that?

Umma: Yoona right Yul. Do you need to change?

Yuri: No. It's not like any one will look at me.

Seohyun: Aish so noisy.

She slammed her book down and head up stair.

Yoona: What's up with her?

Yuri: Maybe she's tired.

After breakfast I helped my mom with the dishes and off to school I go. Me and Yoona take the bus every morning while Seohyun walked to school. When me and Yoona enter of course everyone greeted Yoona and then ignored me like I don't exist. I'm used to it.

Yoona: Unnie, Seungi said he'll be back by the begginning of next month. (pout)

Yuri: You're not afraid he'll meet someone better in New York?

Yoona: Of course not. I trust him.

Yuri: Let me know if he does something.

Yoona: Of course.

We continue to chat. I saw Seohyun with Sulli and Krystal. Choi Sulli is Choi Minho sister. Who is Choi Minho? Only the most handsome, athletic, smartest person in Seoul high. I have a crush on him ever since freshman year when I saw him playing basketball. He never look so handsome. Since then I always peek at him playing basketball. We never really talked of course.

Yoona: Wah Sulli shirt is so pretty.

I nodded.

Yuri: Let's hurry to class Yoona.

I walked into my first class which is Physics.

Yoona: See you at lunch.

She waved and hurried to catch up with her friend. I hurried to the seat near the window and sat down. If I'm lucky I might get the seat to myself. Of course more people joined as time pass by but when the bell ringed, one person walked in and caught my whole attention. Choi Minho. The whole class was chaos. What was he doing here?

Teacher: Hello My name is Miss Seo. Minho is here because his IQ surpassed a level. He's quite smarter than some of you in here. Minho you can choose your seat.

He started scanning the room. I froze. Everyone started pushing the person next to them away. He walked over my way. My way. Maybe he wants to sit infront of me. Or not. He stopped infront of my desk.

Minho: Is this seat taken?

I shook my head. He quickly sat down. OMG I'm sitting with Choi Minho. What if something happened?

Dream:

Minho: Excuse me Yuri, can I borrow your pencil?

Yuri: But you already have a pencil.

Minho: Ik but I just want to talk to you.

I let out a small giggle.

Yuri: Oh Minho you're such a joker.

Minho: And you. You're beautiful. Kiss me Yuri kiss me.

Yuri: But everyone is looking.

Minho: I don't care about them. I care about you.

Minho leaned in and our lips touched.

Minho: hey hey hey hey

End of Dream.

Minho: Hey!

Yuri: Huh? Yes?

Minho: Stop giggling. It's annoying.

He then face the front again. How arrogant. I looked up at the bored and saw Miss Seo was already on question 5. What? How? I tried to peek at Minho paper.

Minho: If you haven't drool so much then maybe you'll know what to do.

Urg how can a hot guy be such a jerk.

Yuri; I do know what's going on.

Minho: Really?

I nodded.

Minho: Then prove it.

Miss Seo: The rest is for homework. Class dimissed.

I walked out. Urg how can he be so arrogant. So what if he's hot. He doesn't have the right to talk to me like that. Urg. I turned around when I bumped into somebody. I fell onto the ground. Ow my . I looked up to see the smirking Minho.

Minho: Oh.

I waited for to apologize.

Minho: Well are you going to apologize?

Yuri: Me?

Minho: Whatever then.

He walked pass me leaving me on the floor.

A hand was offered infront of me. I looked up saying thank you. It was Sulli with Seohyun behind glaring at me.

Sulli: Poor thing.

She yanked her hand away and push me back down. She smirked and then walked away. Seohyun stopped and glared at me.

Seohyun: How embarassing.

I looked down at the floor not daring to look at Seohyun. She walked past me.

I stand up and walked back to class. I then sat down on my desk. The desk I have to share with Choi Minho. It's dumb how we have to stay in the same class for the whole say and different teacher would come to us except for our electives. Why can't we move? Minho side of the table was filled with presents. Do girls just randomly bring presents to school jusst for him? I sat down pushing the present away from my space. Minho walked in. I guess he saw what was the desk because he seemed annoyed. He walked over and sat down.

Teacher: Hi class I'm Mrs. Kang. I'll be teaching you History. I see someone in this class is popular.

She looked at Minho. I saw Strawberries covered Chocolate. The one that I saw Seohyun made last night. I reached for it.

Minho: Since you already touch it, have it.

Yuri: This is the one my sister made for you.

Minho: I don't care. If you don't want it, throw it in the trash.

Yuri: No, Seohyun will be very sad if she knows.

He suddenly straightened up and yank the tub from me.

Minho: Seohyun?

I nodded.

Minho: The Seohyun who hang out with my sister?

Yuri: Yes. I didn't know she would give it to you.

Minho: You can't have this.

Yuri: But you said..

Minho: I don't care I'm taking it back. You can have the rest.

He hugged onto the tub tightly. Does he like Seohyun?...

I picked some snacks and put it in my bag for later.

Minho: Did you say you were Seohyun sister?

I nodded.

Minho: I was wondering why you guys look somewhat alike.

Yuri: Really?

Minho: Somewhat.

Yuri: Still..Seohyun is pretty thought, we can't look alike.

Minho: I never call you pretty. I said somewhat.

Mrs. Kang: Kwon Yuri! Be Quiet or leave my class.

Yuri: But I wasn't the only one.

Mrs. Kang: How dare you argue back!

Yuri: Sorry.

I glared at Minho but I found him smirking. He's really a jerk.

Ring!

LUNCH TIME!! I HAVE TO TALK TO YOONA!!

 I tried to hurried out but was stopped by someone. I turned around. Minho was holding onto my wrist.

Minho: Wait.

Yuri: Hand.

Minho: Don't act like you don't like it.

Yuri: You!

He let go.

Minho: Do you think Seohyun like me?

Yuri: Well she did make you those strawberries.

I caught him smile. Does he like Seohyun? I feel my heart crash.

Minho bend down and grab a bouquet of roses and hand them to me. I took the flowers but froze. Why did he do that?  He doesn't like me does he? Omo what if he does? How will I react? He gave me flowers.

Minho: Don't think too much. It's for helping me with something.

He walked out leaving the frozen me behind. What does he mean by that? Omo. These flowers. What if he likes me?

Dream:

Minho came back and hug me from behind.

Minho: Noona, you're my woman.

Yuri: Of course Minho. Always.

Minho: I love you noona.

Yuri: Call me Yuri, you make  me sound old.

Minho: Never. You're beautiful yuri~ah.

Yuri: No. Seohyun and Yoona are wayy prettier.

Minho: No. They're nothing compared to you.

Yuri: Really?

Minho: Yes. Your beautiful body. Your smile. Your hair. The fresh scent of flowers on your body. Hmm I can't take it anymore.

He push me agaisnt the wall and kiss me.

Minho: UNNIE!!

End of dream.

???: UNNIE!!

I turned around and find Yoona.

Yuri: Why are you here?

Yoona: Why are you?

Yuri: YA!!

Yoona laughed but stopped when she spotted the flowers.

Yoona: Who gave them to you?

Yuri: Choi Minho.

Yoona: What?

Yuri: Just a thank you gift.

Yoona: When a boy give you flowers it means he likes you!!

Yuri: No that couldn't be.

Yoona: Everyone been saying he likes Seohyun but he gave you flowers.

Well Yoona does have a point. Maybe he does like me.

???: Who said?

We turned around and see Seohyun walking in.

Yuri: Seohyun, did you get lunch already?

Seohyun: I wanted to talk to you about how you told Minho about our relationship but overheard you two talking.

Yoona: How can you eavedrop. That is so rude.

I nudge Yoona

Seohyun: Yuri Unnie, Minho just ask me out. Stop daydreaming.

She walked away leaving me behind.

Yoona: How can she talk to you like that. Let's go eat lunch.

Yoona dragged me to the cafeteria. We met Tiffany there. When we walked in, Sulli came up stage.

Sulli: Attention Everybody! I want to talk to Miss Nobody over there.

She turned to me and smile. Everyone followed her gaze. Like Seohyun said, I spotted her arm around Minho. He looked at me in annoyed.

 

Chapter 2 Preview:

"Everybody laughed at me in harmony. My body tremble. I think my legs will soon give up on me. This is it."

------- slapped --------- leaving me in shock.

"If you think that he likes you, you are the dumbest person alive"

"She's pretty though"