CEO

Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your confidence is going to get you in trouble!”

That was what the CEO told Ryeowook. Once, he was called down for being too shy and quiet and now, he was being called down because he was starting to gain confidence. What was the CEO truly trying to say? Ryeowook bowed his head in respect and at the same time in shame as the CEO continued twirling in his chair, obviously mad.

“What am I going to do with you?” He sighed out in frustration.

“I’m sorry, hyungnim.” Ryeowook quickly apologized.

“Aish,” the CEO scoffed. “I knew putting you in the group last minute was a bad idea! I should have just asked Super Junior to debut without you!”

Well… That surely hurt! Sure, Ryeowook was put into the group at the very last minute. Apparently, a trainee bailed at the last minute right when Super Junior was about to debut and because of the sudden circumstances, Ryeowook was pushed into the group. He barely had any training but he made it thanks to his voice and of course, what was happening around him at the moment. But still… Ryeowook was in the vocal line of the group and he was considered an important member! ….. Wasn’t he?

“But… But I’m one of the best vocals in the group!” Ryeowook defended himself. “I’m in almost all the active subgroups!”

“Before you came along it was supposed to be Sungmin-shi.” The CEO simply told me. “I’m actually sure that with or without you, the group would still be as successful as they are today.”

Ryeowook didn’t dare to say anything, afraid that he might explode and shout at the CEO or afraid that he might end up crying in front of his own boss. Ryeowook hung his head in apology and waited for the CEO to continue on what he had to say.

“I can’t pull you out or the fans are going to kill me. God forbid they are already sticking to that stupid believe in fifteen bull!” His CEO was definitely cranky today alright.

The CEO spun in his chair and stopped to where the television set was hung on the wall. He pressed played and it was a video from our recent DVD, all about Super Junior. It was during the scene of ranking king where the members ranked themselves according to what topic they were given. Ryeowook was always ranked in the lower positions and he was even ranked last on his height! Leeteuk, the leader of the group, then gave permission for Ryeowook to choose a category in which he thought he could win. With blazing confidence in his eyes, Ryeowook opted for “arm wrestling.” Looking at this, Ryeowook flinched. He… He really thought he could win since he had been working out. But… Look at how scrawny and small he was compared to the other members. How could he be so stupid?

The other members, they were all dorks. All of them were kings of variety and they never had any problem with making themselves look bad on camera. But Ryeowook didn’t know why, whenever he tried to do just that, he’d end up looking real stupid and just…. Just so out of place. Was it because of his feminine personality that got him looking so weird? Because he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter