I'm Back!

Summer Back in Korea

I finally get the chance to spend my summer vacation in Korea thanks to my parents. It’s been about three years since we moved. Now I get to enjoy shopping, eating, attending Boyfriend’s Concert and Fan Meeting and most importantly seeing my first love again! I wonder if he still visits the playground.

 

When I arrived at Korea, I went to the places that I truly missed then I went shopping. I finally bought Boyfriend’s new album! Yay! Tomorrow they’ll be holding a Fan meet and I’m gonna be there to let them sign it… haha I can’t wait!

 

After roaming around.. I stopped at the ice cream store me and my first love used to go to and ordered my favorite then I went to the playground while still eating.  No one was there. I sat by the swing eating my ice cream and just remembered the days when I was with Min – my first love. He was training to be and idol. I wonder if he debuted already.

 

Once I finished my ice cream I decided to leave since I know that Min won’t come. As I stood up I bumped into someone.

 

 “I’m sorry, I was day dreaming...” 

“ohh, no it’s ok…” he answered with a smile.

I thought it was Min but it was Minwoo-oppa! I never expected to meet him all of a sudden. Wow! I’m so lucky! We stared at each other.

“Uhmm… Is something wrong Minwoo-oppa?” I asked.

“Ahh… no… uhmm… Don’t you remember me?” I was slightly shocked by his question. Wait. Don’t tell me.

“Min?”

“It is you!” Minwoo-oppa suddenly gave his brightest smile and hugged me.

“Where have you been? I missed you.” I can’t believe it. Minwoo-oppa is actually Min? I hugged him too then we let go of each other.

“We moved. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to tell you. I missed you too! I can’t believe my idol was actually my best friend.”

“I see. What? how come you didn’t notice?” He pouted in a cute way. “I knew it was you when I saw you eating Chocolate and Banana flavored ice cream. We used to eat ice cream together and you still eat like a kid. Hahaha”

“ohh? What makes you say that?”

“You still have ice cream in your lip” he pointed out.

I was embarrassed when he said that so I quickly looked for a tissue but didn’t find any so I was about to just wipe it with my hands but then Min suddenly grabbed my hand.

“Yah! Don’t do that.. Here let me” He kissed me removing the ice cream on my lips.

My face is now red. “Wha.. What did you do that for?!?”

“Uwaahh… your face is really red! Hahaha Your really cute” He said teasingly while giving a pat to my head.

“Yah! Who are you? Min would never do that!” I hit his arm.

“Oww, Hey I was just testing something” He said while rubbing the arm I hit.

“Huh? What test?”

He smirked and moved close to my face. “I was testing whether you love me or not” he whispered to my ear.

My face became red again and my heart was beating really loudly. Was it that obvious? Wait a minute.. I calmed myself down and hit him in his other arm.

“Yah! I won’t fall for that again! Hmph” I pouted as I turned my head.

“Ok you got me...” As I turned to face him, he pulled me close putting his arms around my waist.

“Hey! What are you..” he cut me off and said

“ It’s your fault for being this cute…” then kissed me… again. He stopped then stared at me. My heart was beating really fast and I couldn’t think of an explanation for all of this.

“I love you~” he said shyly giving out a blush.

“I…I Love you too~” I said while staring at his eyes then I gave him a hug. I can hear his heart beating fast as well.

I smiled at him and he smiled back. We then held hands and went back.

 

This is the best summer ever! <3

 

So~ What do you think?? ^^ please leave a comment and subscribe? XD hahaha I think I'll be writing more fanfics in the future if time allows it ^^ I hope you like it! ^^

by the way... there's actually another version of  this and it's a bit longer.... should I make that story not a oneshot and add other boyfriend members? XD haha (just a tought) See you around! ^^

 

I posted the other version of it at the next chapter.. ^^ please read it as well.. ^^ It's very similar to this but it's better ^^ Enjoy Reading!