Chapter 6~

HIM!?

Park Jaebum’s POV

 

She needs to stop running around...*sigh* what do i do now i have a battle in 5mins-.-

Oh that’s right,i’m pretty sure he won’t say no to his favorite hyung *smirk*wahahahaa~

 

No One’s POV 

 

“there you are...here your backpack and books everything’s in there,jinyoung prepared it”*Throws*

*Catch* “thanks but isn’t my brother suppose to come get me” jaemin said trying to not sound rude,scratching the back of her head.

*sigh* “let’s go the sun is already setting”

 

 Park Jaemin’s POV

 

Like really this thing...from warm to cold,cold to warm what’s wro-

WTF!mah gadddd what do i do now!he picked me up bridal style*swallow saliva*so close....to close!“Put meeee down! IM JAEBUM!!!!” 

*bam* This thing....“you could have done it NICELY ” i’m stick with this THING again! WTF is wrong with him! 

 

“well your sure are heavy...you said put you down and i did,you didn’t tell me to put you down nicely” he said smirking,pshhh...

 i just wanna slap that smirk off his face,he just called me fat...i’m only 48kg! 

What do i do now smarty pants my legs hurt and now my  is hurts to,how am i suppose to walk!

“you getting on or what” he squat down back facing me.what is wrong with this guy you picked me up in bridal style,

drop me down like that and what to give me a piggyback ride -.- hell if i’m getting on! Not even for 100$.

 

“hurry up and get on!i’ve get homework to do” he said turning his head a little so i can see his serious face. Dam he is scary when he’s serious... 

“NO! I’ll wait here,right here for my brother” i just can’t...it’s a 15min walk home,15mins is to long i think i’ll explode.

“stop being stubborn,you know he comes late when he has dance battles”he said turning back to face the other way.

i blew some air,i can’t believe it he’s right

 “it’s already 7:00 i’m pretty sure he’ll come in an hour just wait”i said sounding hopeful, i’m just being childish now. 

“whatever you say BUT for taking my time you have to buy me bubble tea if he doesn’t come” 

he said flopping his self on the grass and huffed out a sigh. 

“Deal!” i said with confidence... “make that 2 bubble teas” he said with his eyes closed.

 

1 hour past...no signs of oppa and it’s 8:00 now,why is today going by so slow!i wanna go home T^T *yawns*

 

Im Jaebum’s POV

 

Haa! that’s what she get’s for being so stubborn as if hyung would come this fast from his battles...it’s only if he’s sick. 

2 bubble tea for meeee~ “get on we’re going home! I’m tired and my still have somework to do!” i said getting up and squat down

 so she can get on my back...she put on her backpack and walks over to me head down.so much for being confident *smirk*

She got on and i wrap my arms around her legs...dam she’s heavy!15min walk and 5 more min to my house,stay strong legs! Good thing no competitions tomorrow.

Why is she so quite,usually she would be all blah blah blah...

 

The heck she’s asleep...no wonder she had her head on my shoulder.I’m half way there!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 finally! Here! Problem...where are the keys... “hey,jaemin wake up we’re here!” i said loud trying not trying to shout,

 didn’t want to bother the others next door.this girl not even a mo-”here let me get that” hyung cut me off and turn the keys 

“hyung how long have you been there?”i said walking with hyung to a purple white stripe room,which happens to be jaemin’s room.

we both helped each other get jaemin on the bed,she was one clingy girl.

“it’s already late and your tired sleep over today” hyung closed the door and walked to his closet 

“here clothes” he handed me some clothes and went to the kitchen “i’ll cook some ramen so go take a shower first”

 why is hyung being so nice today...

 

I’ve finish showering and walked over to help hyung with the ramen “hyung...” hyung hum in return while putting the ramen in the bows

 “how long were you standing there?”he couldn’t come back this fast. 

“i caught up with you two when you were half way there” he said and handed me my bow of ramen. 

“hyung is so mean,didn’t even ask if i was tried! She was heavier than i thought” i pouted at hyung 

“and that’s why i let you piggyback her,she had her backpack on full of books,babo she’s not that fat” hyung flicked my for head.

ever since hyung went out with lily noona we didn’t have time to hang out with each other.i miss hyung :)

 

I was about to wash the dishes but hyung wouldn’t let me he said it’s already 12:00 so go to sleep wash it tomorrow,and i did as told.

hyung also went to sleep on their couch i forgot to ask him why he was being so nice today....

somethings not right.i’ll ask him tomorrow...sleeep~time~

 

A/N:how’s this chapter?*smirk* keke. In the tags it said jimin and taehyung they’ll be in the story soon keep on reading~

can you guess what these dorks are with jaemin...Thanks for reading<3