Chapter 2~

HIM!?

No one's POV

Jaemin woke up earlier than usual which surprised her brother jay, after they get ready they walk next door to lily and mark's condo and they do the same as usaul,but today mark brought his skateboard(the one in girls girls girls)

"Oh noona my friends are here,i gotta go now bye hyung bye jaemin" mark wave and rode on his skateboard and join in with his friends" Bye have fun" Lily and jay both said to mark,jaemin just gave mark a simple wave and walked on

"Morning jaemin! Morning hyung,noona" The others greeted jaemin just nodded as a reply and took a look around hoping to find jaebum but he was no where to be seen there was just the 6 of them . she just shook it off and got on the bus" he's probaly at school already" jaemin muttered and plug her earphone on and blast music.

At school

"where's kisa? she's usually early everyday..."jaemin has been walking in and out of the classroom looking for kisa but she was nowhere to be found, she gave up at sat at her table waiting for kisa.

*Beep Beep* -something came up today, it's a family thing so i can't come to school today sorry~ love your one and only best friend kisa-

                     -Yah! you better come back tomorrow i have a lot of things to tell you~love you to bestie,jaemin-

"aishhh she leaves me alone on a school day. i'm gonna be having lunch alone" Jaemin sighed a long one, she walked to get her books out of the locker

"Boo!"

"what do you want jinyoung?" Jaemin rolled her eyes at her cousins fail of scaring her "Nothing i was just walking to class and might as well drop by and say hi, since kisa is not with you today wanna eat lunch with us? bambam and yugyeom said they missed you" jinyoung said

"awww those kids,i don't want to eat alone so why not" jaemin shrugged taking the books out of her locker " Ok then see you at lunch" jinyoung began to walk , jaemin just nodded "WAIT, jinyoung!" jaemin yell a bit to loud now all eyes are on her." sorry, my bad" she bowed and she ran over to where jinyoung was at

"since you guys meet up at next break tell jaebum i said thank you for the keys yesterday" "so you thank him but don't thank the one that told him to give you the keys?" jinyoung rasie his brows at jaemin "Bwo? you're the one who told him to give me the keys?" jaemins eyes widen

"Duh~ when did my cousin become so dumb? of course it's me how would he know if it's your keys when it's only the first time you've just met?""Yeah, you're right....anyways Thanks and say thanks to jaebum for me to,see you guys at lunch" jaemin waved and walked to class so did jinyoung.

 

Park Jaemin's POV

and ding to the dong it was really youngjae -.- Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! why would old-cold give you the keys,why would he even care... he's "old-cold"

Ding Dong~(Lunch break)

"finally it's lunch time!" i let out a yawn while packing my stuff about to walk out the door "Wait Jaemin,can you help me bring all these paper to Mr.Ji in the office?" and there goes 15 mins of my lunch break "Nae seongsam-nim, i'm not that hungery anyways" such a good lier but what a bad lie! i couldn''t say no to an old lady anyways,growl...growl.Mrs.Kim just chuckle and walks pass me to the office like really it was the loudest growl my tummy has ever made and all you do is chuckle i puff my cheeks and help carry the paper to the office.

No One's POV

Under the tree behide the field " Where's Noona!?" bambam and yugyeom kept on whining every 1 minute

"she should be here by now,i'm pretty sure something came up" jinyoung said, being the great cousin that know everything about jaemin he just dig in with his food knowing that when jaemin said she'll come it means she'll come cause that's the kind of person she is. like at jinyoungs 10th birthday, she just came from the states but said she'll come even though it she was tired,overslept and the party was over but she still came.

"Yo Maks would you just shut up I'mma trying to Eat my jajung here! Oh Sress!" jackson said ruffling his own hair and ate like nothing happened " And that was the last word to be said until jaemin comes" jaebum said which gained a nod from everyone as they were eating.

"SORRY GUYS,Mrs.kim needed help so it took a while" Jaemin shouted as she ran over to the guys almost finish stuffing their faces with food "Noonaaaaa!" bambam and yugyeom shouted as they hugged jaemin

"Wow,do you guys look like a hot mess everytime you eat?" jaemin said thinking of how they diged in the food yesterday,which earn a glear from each and everyone of them "I'm just saying i mean look at you guys,you should controll it before your fangirls sees this and they will no longer want to be your fangirl! well enough of me talking....i'mma eat now" jaemin opened her lunch box and started eating she had to eat fast cause she only has 15 minutes left.

after they were done with eating they spend the time left whinning about The teachers and subjects they hate the most. Jackson being the dork he is did a freestyle rap of how stressed out he was, and everyone craked up.

 they had a great time, jaemin got closer to all the guys,not really jaebum still didn't talk or make conversation with her at all so she didn't dare to talk to him or ask him any questions.she planned to thanks him for yesterday but she just couldn't do it

Park Jaemin's POV

There's no need to thanks him again,I'm pretty sure jinyoung told him already...i shook off the thoughts

 "i didn't think having lunch with you guys would be this fun!" i told them"Yah! did you just say we were no fun!?" Jackson said followed by Youngjae "If we're not fun we wouldn't have tons of fangirls" youngjae said and sang

~Girls,girls,girls they love me~  the other memebers also joined in the singing and mark did a flip with jackson showing off how fun they are,i just sat there and smiled at how cute they are,These guys so full of them self

"I gotta go now Mrs.kim still needs my help" i packed my stuff and got up then dusted my skirt waved a little than ran to the office" BYE jaemin!" BYE noona!" i heared them shout and turned to see them except jaebum waving at me.

now that Mrs.kim knows that i'm willing to help her i need to get out from her class as fast as i can to avoid her taking half of my time eating and relaxing,what a pain! but helping out wasn't as bad as i thought i mean i got to skip history with Mr.kang wasn't that just wonderful?

No One's POV

School went by just like that, Jaemin waited for her brother to come with his girlfriend at the front gate so they can walk home like usual

"what's talking them so long,they would have been here already" jaemin muttered looking at the college buliding on the left side,school was starting to look like those school in horror movies she would have waited with mark but mark had basketball practice with jackson and youngjae she didn't want to bother them so she just waited for her brother.

she once a again took a look at the college building but instead of her bother she saw the Jiyeon girl(jaebums girlfriend) coming out of the college buliding holding hands with someone else and giving each other little kisses, jaemin's eyes widen and looked at the high school buliding hall.

Her eyes widen even more jaebum was coming this way she panic her head was going back and forth looking at jiyeon than jaebum, jaebum then jiyeon" what should i do?" she said to herself.

*Ding* and idea came and she ran over to jaebum now she was face to face with jaebum just the two of them...

A/N: how you liking the story so far? comment and tell me, Thanks for reading lovely readers~