Chapter 4~

HIM!?

SCHOOL~

No One’s POV

“Kisaaaaaaa! Where the fukk are youuuuuu? Why you leave me alone again!!! On a Friday!!”

 jaemin shouted under the tree where her and the guys have lunch at.

“Dammmm gurl!noona Looks so Innocent but really a BEAST!” jackson shouted back as he blocked himself from jaemin’s punch. “Yah! Who you calling noona!Dork!’’ jaemin glared at jackson “woahhh woahh! FYI wild and y not dork!” jackson smiled ily,which got an eye roll and scoff  in return.

Jaemin and jackson have been waiting for the other members every since the lunch bell ranged for 20 minutes now but none of them showed up or answered their phones and messages.

Jaemin and jackson already ate,they kept on complaining which ends up in a shout conversation every time one of the two speaks.“i can’t take it anymore! I’m staring to turn into a BEAST just like you!” jackson raised an eye brown and pointed at jaemin 

“This little !” jaemin was about to hit jackson but he got up running,jaemin also got up and ran after jackson.

“BANANA PEEL!” jackson pointed as he continue running around the flied getting away from jaemin. 

 

*PLAT* “ WANG JACKSONNNNNN! YOU ”

 jaemin slipped at the banana peel and fell on the ground lucky for her nothing happened to her face.

 “ ouchhhh” jaemin rubbed her knee,She scraped her knees and left elbow

 

DINGGG~

Jackson thought she was just joking and ran inside the building. 

“ That ! Next time there’s not gonna be any of you left!” jaemin bit her bottom lip in pain. 

The nurse room was a 7 step walk from where she fell,she got up and carefully walk to the nurse room

“Mrs.nurse can yo-” a loud sigh came from jaemin’s mouth

Park Jaemin’s POV

 

“Really...this must be a bad day or something” the nurse isn’t here no one’s here just me...i guess i’ll have to do things myself.

i skipped over to get the first-aid kit in the back of the room than skipped back to the bed,clean my scraped knees and elbow.Yawn,man all that running has gotten me tired sleeping would do.

*BAM* my eyes lit up and head turned to the door “Opps sorry dear i didn’t see you there” she then walked over and continue “whats wrong dear?” 

she examined my face and check my for head for fever. “Well there’ no fever,you should go back to cla-” 

 

“i fell and scraped my knees and elbow” i had to cut her off she wouldn’t let me talk if i didn’t. 

I lower the blanket to my knees for her to see. “oh well that explains it all...i’ll write an excuse mail to your teacher,you just take a rest dear i won’t bother you anymore” 

with that being said she went to her office and staring typing. 

I pulled the blanket up, i’ll deal with you when i get up wang jackson with that i fell asleep.

No One’s POV 

 

(Schools Over) 

“There you guys are i’ve been looking for you where have been?” jackson wiped some sweat off his face 

“i thought we went over this,this morning” youngjae said getting jackson confuse. 

“Yah! Jackson where’s jaemin!?” jinyoung said burning holes in jackson’s eyes. 

 

“how would i know? I ran away from her” jackson shrugged 

“you little ! I told you to take care of her and you run away leaving her alone!” 

jinyoung couldn’t stand being next to jackson right now so he went off looking for jaemin.

“ what the heck was that, right guys?” jackson said turning his head to where the other guys are. 

“why did you run away from her?” Mark asked

 “ yeah,hyung why did you do that?” bambam and yugyeom said crossing their arms together looking at jackson.

“what! She was the one trying to hit me!” jackson said avoiding eye contact with the guys. 

“wang jackson don’t look away” jaebum walk to jackson so jackson and him was face to face. 

“I know you better than this,i mean we all do. What did you do or say to make her want to hit you?” jaebum said to jackson.

sweat starting forming on jackson's head.

 

Jackson sighed “i told her that she looks innocent but really a beast and i can’t take it anymore, I’m staring to turn into a beast just like her.” 

jackson bit his bottom lip and continued “and while i was running she kinda slipped on a banana peel” 

he smiled like he didn’t do anything wrong “ i’m pretty sure she was faking so i just ran away and went to class” 

The guys whack jackson’s head especially bambam he wanted to do that for a long long time but jackson was the hyung so he wasn’t aloud to do so until the other hyungs told him to.

 Jaebum sighed and walked to get his stuff at the locker.

 

“Man you crazy or what calling a girl a beast?” youngjae said then walked off to his locker to get his things 

“That’s why hyung doesn’t have a girlfriend and will neve have one” 

yugyeom said with bambam nodding and walked to there building to get their stuff. 

“Dude yugyeom’s right” Mark said patting jackson’s back “Bu”

“no buts you know your wrong just admit it” mark and jackson both walked to their lockers it was right next to each other. 

“ok fine,i did wrong someone kill me” jackson said being all dramatic,Mark couldn’t help but smile. 

“ just wait until jinyoung knows she slipped on the banana peel”

 

Wang Jackson’s POV

 

Oh man what have i done! i swallowed my saliva.“Mark help me” i begged and cling on to mark doing puppy eyes and a pout.

i know he can’t say no to my puppy eyes the pout too, i mean who would.

stop over acting he won’t kill you” mark pouted back and unhook my arms away from his.

I hope i’m still alive by the time jinyoung finds out,someone save me!

 

But really Mark my best friend agreeing to the i won't have a girlfriend thing

is more serious than the Jaemin problem though....just wait and see mark i mean all of you,you just wait and see! 

 

A/N: it's been a long time since i updated but i've been really busy with my new school, man i hate moving. making friends is hard especially when

i'm not the talkative type *sigh* well thanks for reading lovely readers~