003

What happens behind the scenes

“God damn it, why again did we agree to do this?”, Changmin nearly yelled through half of the practice room. Changmin, Suho, Minho and Kyuhyun were currently in one of SM Entertainments practice rooms they knew since years. But today was a bit different, at least when you looked at what they were wearing. All of the four were dressed in tight red dresses and black heels. Their choreographer whom the group asked for help already had a hard time not to burst out laughing at them when they entered the room. The sight was too funny. Four hairy legged men without any makeup and faces as if they were constantly jawing on a very sour citron.

“We should have never agreed to this bet!”, Suho said half laughing.

“ it, we should have knew it better yes!”, Minho said. “But can we practice now, I’m not as used to those shoes like our Kyuhyun here.” He was pointing at Kyuhyun who really had the least problems walking around in heels.

“Shut up”, he just said. “I told you, a bet against Heechul is always doomed to fail”

“Yeah but who could have thought he’d want us to do that!”, Changmin whined. The three others just looked at him and even the Choreographer Bumsuk gave him a knowing look. “Okay, okay, okay, I know it’s Heechul we are talking about but…”

“Oh come on Changmin, let’s practice otherwise we are going to be a total embarrassment!”, Kyuhyun said. He was a bit worried today was the only time he was able to practice for that one performance they were going to have – thanks to Heechul – dressed as woman during the SM Town concert. While his friends were worried about the heels he was more worried about the choreography… He knew he was quite good by now but he needed enough time to practice and this time he simply had so much else to do with the comeback ahead of them, they just finished the MV shooting but there was so much more. And with Yesung in the army he felt more pressure on him because now they were only two main vocals.

“Yeah come on ladies, move your cute little butts and I’ll show you how the choreo for ‘Something’ should look like”, Jaesuk said earning dead glares from the disgraced feeling idols, but he worked for years now in this business and was used to it.

So the four girls – excuse me – men stopped whining and started to focus on the performance which could not be prevented anyway.


 

After he watched two episodes of two different dramas Ryeowook decided that he’d been lazy enough for now. The meeting with the Sukira stuff wouldn’t start before 5 PM an it was currently 2 PM. Shindong seemed to be working on a choreography judging the scribbled papers in front of him, which showed a for Ryeowook nearly not understandable confusing script of lines which showed the movement of the different members.

“Shindong-hyung, are you too busy right now?”, the younger one asked.

“No why?”, Shindong asked back, wondering what Ryeowook might want.

“I still have problems with a few steps for ‘Shirt’”, he said. “Mind to help me a little bit, if you have time?”

“Sure, always!”, Shindong said happily. He loved the Choreo since he and Eunhyuk figured it out and it was always a pleasure to him if someone asked him for help. Especially if that someone was Ryeowook who never enjoyed dancing that much. Since he wasn’t particularly talented either it was understandable. “Come one let’s do it!”

They moved the sofa a few inches away and also the couch table. Luckily the cleaning noonas tidied up already so there wasn’t much lying around.

“Look I kinda don’t get this move here”, Ryeowook said and tried to show it. Shindong needed a moment until he figured out which one Ryeowook meant.

“Oh wait, you have to move your feet first and then your upper body! Look like that.”, he showed it to his younger friend and tried his best doing it very slow so Ryeowook could see it better. “First the right foot like this, then the left…” He repeated it again. “And then your hip slightly and then let the move flow to your shoulders. And then you can turn your head.”

“God this is so difficult. I kinda get what to do with the feet but then from the hip part on I’m lost!” He tried it again and was surprised when he realized that this time the step was much better already. “Oh, wow did you see that?” He said happily.

Shindong laughed, happy that he’d been able to help his dongsaeng a bit. It still was far from perfect but it was already a lot better, than what he saw first. “Very good, now let’s do it again, slow at first and then faster okay?”

So the two continued practicing a few steps, knowing that this comeback was especially important.  Important not just to Super Junior in general, it was especially important for their two oldest hyungs. I’d be Heechuls first comeback after the army and for Leeteuk too. And knowing how worried most of all their leader was they all wanted to do their best to make it perfect.


 

“Hae come on, we have to do it now!”, Eunhyuk said. The two were now in a park near their dorm with one of their managers who was holding a camera. Surprisingly no ELF nor a sasaeng followed them, just a few small children were playing around, so Eunhyuk wanted to get over with it as fast as possible.

“Okay we can do it!”, Donghae finally said. So they stood in front of the two big read buckets that were filled with cold water and asked their manager to start recording.

“Should I do it in Korean or English?”, Donghae asked.

“Donghae I’m already recording”, said Sungwoon their manager.

“Sorry hyung! Can you start again?”

“Can you do it in English?” Hyukjae asked.

“Not sure”, the other one admitted. “Maybe we can do it half half. First me then you, okay?”

“Tsk why first you? But okay let’s do it!” A few of the mothers already started to spend more attention to the group of strange guys and one could not be sure that they didn’t recognize them.

“Okay once again”, Sungwoon said. “One, two, three, go!”

“Thank you Siwon”, Donhae started in Korean and went on in English: “This is Ice Bucket Challenge” and after Hyuk finished his sentence they just poured the water over their heads.

“Whoo”, That’s called, Donghae thought while screaming a little.

“Urineun Shuper Juni…”, Eunhyuk started meanwhile and Donghae happily went along:

“Oyeo!”

“Okay and cut!”, Sungwoon said while a cordi-noona came over with two big towels. Eunhyuks beanie was soaking wet but he couldn’t take it off before they were out of sight so he asked the noona for another towel which she brought him.

“God is that cold, come on Hae, let’s go back!” He said while wrapping one towel around his head and the other around his body.

“Get in the car boys”, also their manager said. “I think we already caught a bit too much attention.”

In the care the boys were happily discussing who to nominate – they were still wet but they didn’t care at all too energized as they were. At least it was just a five minute ride to their dorm.

“How about Teukie-hyung and Heechul-hyung?”, Hyukjae suggested.

“Kkkk, Heechul-hyung will curse us, let’s do that!” Donghae answered! “And how about Shindong-hyung too?”

“Perfect! Let’s upload it as soon as possible!” 


 

Hiii everyone!!! Omo I never thought more than 2 or so people would actually read it but you are even subscribing too thanks a lot!!! ♥

Okay so I wrote now a bit more ;) oh and yes I know that the Ice Bucket Challenge of Eunhae happened after SMTown but I needed something for them to do and I wanted to write it :P so forgive me ;) next will be a probably longer part of Leeteuk... I have to get it done so I can continue with the story... tell me what you think of it and yeah hope you like it!!!