Bratty Maknae

Golden Maknae: A Serious Brat

The clock kept ticking at me, mocking me, reminding me I still have 30 minutes to work with this brat. This brat is so conceited. All he does is brag about his dancing skills and how he is, "better than any maknae before him." I just want to punch his face. Hasn't he heard of humility? Wasn't he taught being conceited would only push people away? It is for sure pushing me away. 

*Tick* 

Only a minute has passed and he's still going on about how well his music video shooting went yesterday. 

"Can you shut up about yourself?" I snapped at him. Wrong move. Oh did I forget to mention he also hates defiance. Anyone who talked back to him or interrupted him would be teased for a few months at least. I hated how he gave me a wicked smile in my moment of stupidity.

"What did you say?" He spoke calmly. Too calmly.

"Can you shut up about yourself?" What is wrong with you Jieun?! Do you have a death wish?! You should have apologized. "Seriously, learn humility. It's more attractive than your stupid cockiness."

Oh my god. I'm going to die. I just commited social suicide.

*Tick*

25 minutes until class ends you just have to ignore him and hope nothing happens. I put my headphones in my ear and pressed play on my phone. Akdong Musician's Melted came on. (I'm like seriously obsessed with the song.) This brat has been giving me death glares and poking me and I really want to smack him. I turned towards him and gave him the nastiest glare I could muster. Honestly, I can't figure out why girls fall for this idiot. He reminds me of a chipmunk, cute but will scratch your eyes out if it doesn't like you. The poking continued when I looked away.

"Jeon Jungkook, I will claw your pretty little eyes out if you poke me again." And like a child he responded by poking again. I looked fiercely at him just to have paper shoved in front of my face. He then got up grabbed his books and went to sit with his friends.

Dear Park Jieun,

I didn't know the best time to give you this note so I'm just going to give it to you when you notice me the most. The truth is I like you. You don't treat me like other girls do. You ignore me, insult me, and show me what I need to fix with myself. I hope one day you can consider me a man. Well, a man you would like to go out to coffee with. Maybe tomorrow at 3p.m?

Sincerely yours,

Jeon Jungkook


Hey my lovely readers! This is my new Fic and I hope you enjoy!