Chapter 3

Boy Next Door

"Yeah, and I'm engaged to Krystal. Don't joke about this hyung, because I know that you like her," Myung hugged me, still lying down. He snuggles closer to my waist and I just let him because he likes to do that and I'm used to it. 

"I'm not joking, Myung. I'm telling you the truth. We are really engaged. Why would her grandpa be here when he can actually go to his other son's house?" Hoya continues trying to convince him while I just listen to their conversation. 

"Well, I wouldn't believe it. All of it this is bull! She wouldn't just get engaged to someone she only loves as a brother. You know that she just broke up with her boyfriend!" Myung yelled and tried to hurt Hoya but I stopped him by hugging him from behind. He stops.

"Can you leave us for a while, oppa? Lock the door, too!" Hoya nod and left us alone like I wanted. A comfortable silence ensues despite what happened just seconds ago. As the time passed, I begin to quietly cry behind him, making his shirt wet with my tears.

He turned around, so that he can see my face properly. He wiped my tears and kisses my forehead. I started to sob and he hugged me even tighter.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know it about it 'til today. Can I die, Myung? I don't want to get married to someone that I don't love," I said to him between my sobbing and he just kept quiet, trying to calm me with his singing.

"It's okay, Lu. I know that you're taking this hard and I am, too. And no, you can't die; I don't want to lose you too early. I know that eventually, you will start loving him as the time passes," he rocks me back and forth and I just planted my face in his chest.
As several hours passed, I started to feel tired with Myungsoo. We lay on the bed, still hugging each other because I don't want to get out of the room. If I get out, I have to face Hoya and grandpa.

Despite being the eldest grandchild and daughter, I hate my grandpa. He always tries to control my life. And today, he finally did it. He finally broke me. I started to think whether he loves me or not.
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up when I felt someone hugging me tightly. I try to move around but the grip this person has on me is too tight. I know who the person is, because I know whose hands the ones wrapped around me belong to.

His thin and long fingers from playing piano since he was little. I know that it's Myungsoo; I know that he wouldn't leave me alone after I cried yesterday. I try to turn, so I can see him sleeping and I managed to do it. I traced his face with my fingers from his forehead to his lips.

After 3 minutes doing that, I kissed his forehead for a thank you since he's been with me. With the kiss, his hug slowly loosened and I went to take a bath. Even though it's a school day, we wouldn't go to the school since my mom didn't wake us up.

"Myung, wake up~ Do you want to sleep all day here or at your house?" I gently shake his body. Because he is a light sleeper, he groaned and turned around. I giggle and shook him again.
"Myung~~ Sleep or play?"
"Sleep"
"Sleep or eat?"
"Sleep"
"Sleep or hug?"
It takes about ten minutes before he starts to talk again.
"Hug," he starts to wake up and hugs me. I just giggle and rub his back slowly. He buried his face on the crook of my face and sniffs. "Why are you smelling me?" I laughed since it tickled. He simple ignored me. "Because you smell like peach," he grinned. I hit him with the Pororo doll that he gave to me on my 14th birthday.

"I'm do not smell like peach!"

=========================================

 

A/N:
Got carried away again ;-;