Chapter 1

Boy Next Door

Hi! My name is Luna. I'm 21 years old now and on my way becoming a doctor. I'm studying at Berlin with my fiancé and today, I want to talk about my life 5 years ago.

 

>5 years ago<

 

"Luna~ are we going to school together?" L stood in front of me while showing me his dimpled smile.

Well, this is Kim Myungsoo, my best friend. He became my neighbour when I was eight, and since then we always spend all of our free time together. We became so close; I even call his parents 'omma' and 'appa'. I have to admit he's really handsome and all girls (even older girls) love him. He's our star ulzzang in my school and I can proudly say he's my bestfriend.
He however tells the girls that I'm his girlfriend if the girls confess to him. It makes all the girls hate me with all their heart. If I say that we are only bestfriends, they would never believe me because I'm not him.

Typical fangirls.

Only my classmates know that we are only bestfriends.
"Luna~~ Why are you spacing out? We need to go to school~" he quickly tied my shoelace and pulled me up. "Why are we hurrying? It just school! I hate school because I'll just be sleepy for the entire class," I let him drag me as I whined. He just laughed.

Everyday, we would go to school together. Since our school is near our homes, we would just walk there. If his older brother, Woohyun, is here; he'd send both of us to school.
Ah~ He has two brothers, Sungkyu and Woohyun. The eldest is Sungkyu. I really hate him because he always says 'aww' when he sees us and adds,  "Just give me a niece or nephew already!" But the middle brother, Woohyun is the gentle one and always scolds Sungkyu because he doesn't want me to get married to L as L is dirty xD.

"Are we there yet? I'm tired and hungry~"

"Lu, I thought you already had your breakfast?" he stopped walking and faced me. I just grinned at him sheepishly.

"Eat this bread and don't starve yourself again. You will be too skinny to hug and I want you to  be healthy," he ruffled my hair and continued to drag me again. Urghhh~~~~ It is so hard to have a boy as my best friend.

 

>At school<

 

"Luna, I'll see you again during recess okay? Bye, peach~ " he sends me a flying kiss, making me giggle. No wonder people always misunderstand us as a couple.
Peach? That's my nickname. He calls me that because even though I hate peach, he always said that I smell like peach. I think peach is slimy and it always reminds me of and snails *shivers*.

I put my books in the locker and take my biology books only. Myung and I are in the different classes. I'm in the second class while he's in the third. The reason? I don't know but I take Biology class while he takes Engineering class or something. Mehhh~~ It's about drawing a building plan.
"Wow! You're late today~" Yoona, whom I only call Yoong is my other best friend. I have 4 best friends in total; Yoona, Krystal, Myung and Kai. I'm not that open with Yoona and Krystal, but they are my best friends anyway.

Kai, however, is from another school but he knows everything about me like Myung. But there are still some things that Myung doesn't know about me.

"I know~ I'm spacing out a lot lately. And I'm tired too," I closed my mouth and stretch all of my limbs before I sat down. Gosh! I'm so tired~

"Luna~~ I can see your black !! XD" Krystal whispered and my face turned red as I tugged down my outfit.

"Why are you looking at my then!? ert! Byuntae!!! Pevert!!"

"Nope," she laughed. Can someone tell me why am I friends with her again? -_-