Chapter 2

Boy Next Door

After a long day of studying, its finally time to go home now. I yawned. Myung is currently giving me a piggyback because I'm tired and he doesn't want to make me even tired more~ Sweet huh? xD. I put my head on the crook of his neck. He is such a strong boy for his age. He smells like blackberry and it smells minty too.

"Are you changing your soap to blackberry mint soap?" I yawned and hugged him tighter.
"Nope! Why would I wear that anyway? I would smell like a girl" he scoffed.
"Well, you smell like blackberry mint"
"Is that good or bad?"
"Nope! it's a good thing 'cause I like it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Luna, your fianceé and grandpa are here!" my mom shouted from the living room, hyst when I was about to take a nap. Since I was sleepy, I only managed to hear the words 'grandpa' and 'here'.

I sleepily went downstairs with my hair all over the place. I left my phone in my room because I don't want my grandpa to nag me about it. Apparently, leaving my phone behind is the most regrettable thing I did.

"Ah, my granddaughter~ I missed you so much. I want you to meet your fiance~" my grandpa hugged me so tightly I couldn't breathe.
"Fiance? I don't have a fianceé," I protested, confused.
"Well now you have. Meet Hoya. I know that you know him as you are childhood friend," my grandpa smirked at me and that moment, I felt like I was dying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm now in my room with my fiancee, Hoya. He is 2 years older than me and I admit that he's handsome and his body is well-built for an 18 year old boy. I'm actually mad at him for keeping this whole engagement thing from me. Who wouldn't get mad for suddenly getting engaged to someone that you only love as a brother?

"Look, Luna. I'm sorry that we didn't tell you about this whole thing. I only knew this like yesterday," he knelt in front of me as I sat on my bed, thinking.
"When did they decide all this?"
"When I was 14 and you were 12"
"That's bull!" I exploded. "I am was so young back then! What are they thinking?! !" I cursed, running my long fingers through my hair.
Both of us just sat there without doing anything. Both of us are seething with the way things are happening. I was too young when they betrothed me to Hoya. The tense silence continued until we heard a familiar voice.
"Lu~~ Let's go get ice cr-- Oh! Hyung, what are you doing here?" Myung enters the room and quickly notices the dark aura around us.
"Hi, Myungsoo. I'm here because we have to discuss something important," Hoya replied. "Oh! What is it?" Myung lay down on my bed comfortably because he always comes to my house and vice versa.

"I'm engaged to Luna now"