No time for chatting

Through Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a cloudy afternoon when Chaerin walked to the kitchen to let Sandara know about the theory she just proved. She placed her glasses on the kitchen counter and looked at Sandara with shining eyes. The other was making dinner and couldn’t even hear Chearin entering the room.
“Would you mind coming with me?” asked the blondie with a shy tune.
“Let me finish roasting the meat. I will catch up with you in the laboratory.” the brunette said and handed her the glasses with a slight smile. “Don’t leave them here, you wouldn’t want me to break them with my clumsy cooking skills.”

10 minutes later Sandara walked in the messy laboratory and quickly made her way through the mess to the already working Chaerin. Thanks to her petite body and skilled moves she didn’t break any of the piles and test tubes.
“So? What did you want to say?”
“You know I was occupied with papers 0-24 for months and finally I think I made a break through.” she started to mumble the last words due to the searching of some files. “I think I solved the problem I was thinking about non-stop. Can you see these lines? Yes? Okay.” Chaerin was so excited that she kept sputtering. “It means that the souls that found each other thousand years ago are still linked together. Like...” she stopped for a second to check the other’s face.
Sandara was speechless and lost; she has already lost it when Chaerin started to mumble. Her eyes were wandering on the mess and the way her lover gesticulated with her hands. Her heart was filled with happine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter