I Love Him

I Love Him

Kyuhyun went home later that day thinking of what he'd seen. He was so confused on continuing his plan or letting sungmin go with the man who always makes him smile.
 
He arrived at his house and was shocked seeing that yesung was there. "Oh, kyuhyun-ah you're here already, what are you doing there?" he was snapped from his thoughts when sungmin called him, him didn't realize that he actually stop midway while looking at them.
 
He slowly approached them, noticing how bright the two pair of eyes were, and it just broke his heart. now he's feeling like he's actually the third wheel in this story. "Yesung  ... can we-- let's talk?" he nudge yesung on the shoulder to lessen the tension in his body then looked at sungmin as if asking him to leave which he easily understand.
 
"Yesung-ah" kyuhyun mumbled as sungmin went in the house; he doesn’t know where to start.
 
"You want to say something?" yesung tries to help seeing kyuhyun's discomfort.
 
"I-I saw you this afternoon" he bitterly smiled, eyes directed to nowhere in particular.
 
"Oh" yesung smiled as he already knew where this is going, he personally wants to tease kyuhyun some more saying that they went on a date, but seeing how miserable kyuhyun was, “That’s nothing, it's just a friendly lunch planned a long time ago".
 
"Oh" was all kyuhyun replied to what yesung said.
 
 
There was a silence that enveloped the both of them when...
 
 
"You make him smile" kyuhyun said looking down. Yesung on the other hand looked at him with questioning eyes.
 
"You--  ... you make him smile, which i don't. I envy you honestly, as much as I don't want to admit this. You make him smile with you're simple act, where I have to do extra effort just to see him like that, you always--"
 
"You make him happy" yesung interjected to kyuhyun's rants. "I make him smile, but you make him happy. Smiles can easily be projected, happiness comes from deep within". Yesung smiles a bit before he continues. "You just don't know how his eyes shine so brightly when he talks about you, when he talks about how you finally show him some love and affection again, Argh! My ears still hurts the way he squeals this afternoon when he talks about you". Yesung chuckles a bit before he stands up. “I better get going, that’s all I can say for you to think about, just tell sungmin I already left."
 
Kyuhyun who was still in awe grins widely and hugged yesung. "Thank you, and uh--thank you so much"
 
Yesung smiles as he patted kyuhyun's back. "Get inside... He' waiting"
 
Kyuhyun then smiles and ran towards the door, towards his happiness.

-end-

 

A/N: This is a bit rush. I hope this won’t disappoint you. I hope you like it :D the next one will be the last.