I Love Him

I Love Him

 


It was already past midnight and yet kyuhyun was still walking in the middle of the city. The words of yesung keeps repeating in his mind, thousands of thoughts came rushing in his mind, he can’t remember exactly those thoughts but one thing sums it all, he is, indeed, still in love with sungmin, it just that the feeling was pushed at the back of his heart and was only triggered to show up again with what yesung just said.
 
Kyuhyun decided to go home when he feels the rain pouring. As he steps inside his house, he saw a sleeping figure on the couch, it’s sungmin, he smiled softly as he remembered those moments where he comes home late and see this exact figure on the couch, and along this figure, there will always be food in the kitchen, arranged nicely, two plates, tableware’s for two, he was waiting for him.
 
  He will always feel that warm feeling inside of his heart when that happens but because he’s a jerk, he will     ignore i He will always slam the door to wake sungmin up then he will go directly to their room and ignore   Sungmin asking him to eat, “eat with yourself, I already ate outside”, that is what he always tell sungmin. Then he will go upstairs and wait for a few minutes to go down, he will always peak on the dining room to see sungmin stifling his sobs while eating, then a small smile will always crept on his lips, not because he had   hurt sungmin again, but  because sungmin manage to eat already.
 
 But that was before, now, he is determined to change it all, kyuhyun slowly walked towards the couch and kneeled before sungmin, he stare at him for a while admiring his beauty, then he gently taps his sungmin’s cheek, ‘min, wake up, I’m here, let’s eat”, sungmin was a light sleeper so he immediately woke up, he looked at kyuhyun with sleepy eyes, sungmin smiled gently, “you’re here, have you eaten yet?”, “no, not yet, let’s eat?”, kyuhyun can see the shocked face of sungmin with what he said and he understand why, not long after that, he saw sungmin’s eyes sparkle and gave him the most sweetest smile that he realized how much he missed seeing that smile.
 
Sungmin nodded eagerly and stand up walking straight to the dining room, “come on, I cooked your favorite dish, let’s eat!” Kyuhyun smiled then stands up and followed him. He was so happy that sungmin seems to not mind the things he had done; it made him more confident and more determined to make up and show sungmin that he is changing and that he still loves him.
 
--------------------------------
 
Morning came and sungmin was more than shock to see kyuhyun beside him when he wake up, this past month, everyday that he wake up kyuhyun will either be on the kitchen drinking coffee or on the bathroom getting ready for work, it was a very long time since this situation happen where he actually woke up with kyuhyun on his side, more so, his head was actually cushioning on kyuhyun's arms.
 
Sungmin can't help but to give a small smile as happiness crawled slowly in his heart, he slowly curled up closer to kyuhyun to savor this seemingly rare moment not noticing the small smile that appeared in kyuhyun's lips as he did so. kyuhyun, on the other hand has been long awake that time, he was silently watching sungmin sleep as memories was once again rush in his mind that only brought him to fall in love with sungmin even more, when he notice that sungmin was about to wake up he immediately closed his eyes, he didn't know why, maybe he is just wondering how will sungmin reacts once he woke up seeing their current position, and he, was more than happy when he felt sungmin curled closer to him. he can't help but to regret for the umpteenth time how was he able to hurt this man, sungmin is pure, he was not worth of what he had done, and now he was sure that he will do his best to show this man what he really deserve, he will show sungmin the love he failed to show to him.
 
-----------------------------------
 
Weeks pass and kyuhyun did really proved that he is changing, and sungmin was just so grateful that the one he loves finally shows that he cares for him, again.
 
It was Friday noon when kyuhyun decided to call sungmin and ask him for a lunch, he is supposed to have a lunch appointment with an important client but decided to cancel it because he can,. And he just suddenly decides that he wants to see sungmin and have lunch with him. "Hello?" he was grinning happily like a love sick fool when sungmin immediately answered the phone. "Min-ah let's have lunch today, I want to see you now. Are you home?”... "Oh, okay... alright I understand" ... "okay, take care, I love you" when kyuhyun hanged up the phone the grin on his face suddenly turned upside down. Sungmin happened to be meeting with a friend that afternoon and apparently, he declined Kyuhyun's offer to have lunch. Kyuhyun was a bit upset with what happened but tried to understand sungmin so he just called his secretary and tell her to resume his supposed meeting that was cancelled.
 
------------------------------------
 
Kyuhyun was about to hop in his car outside the restaurant where just closed a deal with a client when he spots two familiar figures going out of the restaurant across the street. He was a bit shocked when he figured out that it was sungmin... with his best friend yesung. "So... Yesung is the friend he meant earlier?” He watched as the two walked in the opposite direction. They were talking and laughing silently, and as much as he hate it, they look good together. he saw how sungmin laughed and smiled brightly with whatever their talking about and he kind of felt insecure, yesung can always make him smile like that, and yet he needs to make an extra effort just to see sungmin smile.
 
Did sungmin just decline him awhile ago to be with yesung?

 

 

A/N A/N: Fail to the nth power ! i hope i won't disappoint you as much as i think it would. i hope you like it.