1/1

A hotel romance

"S-sir, I can't understand, please repeat," I said, looking at the guy as if he was an alien.
"Doobbi acini? Kakawusbjw teriyaki," he said looking slightly irritated. 'Damn this isn't what I signed up for' I thought as I inserted some random numbers on the computer.
"Ehm... So I guess you want a room?" I asked politely and he nodded.
"Nakkakaka au sknsaj," he laughed. I smiled at him and handed him the key.
"Room number 307 sir, have a nice day," he bid good bye and I let out a sigh. I looked over at the restaurant and saw the guy in my dreams... Or the hotels entertainment. His name was Suho and had black, messy hair.  I just want to run my fingers through his hair... Wait... what am I thinking?
"SOHEE!!!! YAH, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!" I jumped at the loud voice and looked at my boss. 
"I-I haven't done anything w-wrong, sir," I whispered, looking down on the floor, trying to avoid his gaze.
"YOU GAVE THE WRONG KEY!!!!!" He screamed and I felt everyone's stares at us.
"I don't understand sir," I said, meeting his piercing gaze.
"THE GUY IN ROOM 307 OPENED HIS DOOR AND SAW A MAN LYING ON THE SOFA!!!! !!!"
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't understand," I tried to explain but got cut off with my boss leaving.
"You'll get a warning Sohee," 
I sighed and slumped down behind the reception. I felt the water in my eyes, trying to slip out.
"Hey, are you okay?" I voice asked me. I looked up and saw Suho looking down at me. I whipped away the snot and brushed off the dust from my black skirt.
"Yeah, I'm just not used to get scold," I said, looking into his hazel brown eyes.
"He can be a but scary, don't take his words to serious," Suho said with a small smile.
"You're a pretty girl Sohee, do you want to go out later?" He asked and I gasped. 
O.M.G. Did. Suho. Really. Asked. Me. To. Go. Out???????? 
"Hello? Are you there. If you don't want you can say no," Suho said with a hint of sadness in his voice.
"N-no, I would like to," I said and smiled widely.
"Good, I'll meet you downstairs at 10pm. Dress nicely," Suho said and walked away to the black grand piano. I smiled for myself. Finally a date!!!! No... Wait.... I don't have any clothes. Gah, what to do????!!!? Maybe I can burrow my friend's....
"Hello?" A voice said in the other line. 
"This is an emergency Tiffany!!! I need I burrow your dress!!" I exclaimed.
"Wohow, wait. First, what happened and two, why my dress?"
"Suho asked me out, on a date, and I need to have beautiful clothes."
"Ah, okay, I'm coming right now,," Tiffany said.
"No wait.... Hello? Anyone there?" I asked but was answered with a beep.
I looked at the clock. 5pm, that means five hours until my date, and 1 hour until my shift ends. One hour went fast and I saw Tiffany running with a dress and a makeup set.
"Sohee, let's go~" she sing sang as she dragged me away to the changing rooms. She ripped my clothes away until I was standing in my underwear.
"Sohee, you need to eat more, you're so small," she said and pressed me inside the red dress.
"Now... What to do with your hair..." She said putting her finger on her lip.
She started to take out my bun.
"Yah, Tiffany! Not my bun," I exclaimed as my hair fell down on my shoulders.
"You look beautiful honey," she said and turned away to pick up my makeup. 
"Now...let's make the face." She said, putting on red lipstick.
I looked at the clock, 19:30.
"And.. You're done!!" She exclaimed happily and I turned around.
I looked into the mirror. My curly, chocolate brown hair were laying on my bare shoulders. A beautiful long, Red dress followed. I looked beautiful.
"Now, sweep him off his feet," Tiffany said and pushed me out. I slowly walked against him. I saw his eyes widen and his mouth flung open. I smiled and stopped in front of him.
"Wow, Sohee, you're beautiful," he said and reached out his hand. I blushed and laid my hand In his. He slowly led me to a limo outside the hotel.
I stared in awe as he opened my door.
"Step in," he said and I obeyed.
The ride was awkward... Nobody said a word...
"We're here beautiful," he said and my eyes widened. I five star restaurant. Omg, that's so fancy.
"Name sir?" A guy said.
"Suho,"
He nodded and motioned to follow him. We stopped at a table for two close to the Window. 
"Wow," I said, trying to sit down.
"This is beautiful,"
"Not as beautiful as you are,"
I blushed and looked away.
"So... What do you want to eat? Don't think on the prices, I'll pay," he said and I nodded. 
 
The warier came and we ordered. We talked about our work and about our evil boss. We shared some laugh. I looked at the waiter as he brought in the cake. My god, it was so big and beautiful. I took piece and starts to eat. I closed my eyes. It tastes wonderful, like heaven and rainbows.
"Was it good?" Suho asked and I nodded happily.
"It was fantastic,"
"You have something on your lip," he said and my eyes widened. Ugh... How awkward with cream on my lips.
"Here I'll fix it," he said and leaned in. I closed my eyes, and felt his tongue on my lip... Thumb... Not lips.
My eyes opened and he laughed.
"You're so cute." He said as he payed for the cake.

We walked along the han river, when a cold breeze flew right into my. I shivered.
"Are you cold?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Nah, I'm fine," I said. 
He stopped his tracks and took of his jacket.
"Here, take this," he said, handing me the jacket.
"Thanks," I answered shyly.
Suddenly he grabbed my hand and turned me around. I looked into his eyes.
"Sohee, there's something I want to tell you," 
He swallowed nervously.
"I remember when I first saw you. You were trying to find your way to the changing rooms, when you tripped and dropped all of you clothes. I wanted to help you, but I needed to finish my song. That day, I felt my heart skip a beat, I knew I've fallen for you and my love for you grew stronger everyday. When you got scolded today, I decided to make a move. So I asked you out, and I was so happy when you said yes. And then I saw you walking against me with your red dress. I could hear my heartbeat, you looked gorgeous, beautiful, y and perfect. I felt like the luckiest man On the earth. And... I know this is coming suddenly."
He took a deep breath.
"Sohee, I love you," he said.
I looked at him. I couldn't find words. He loves me. He loves me.
I looked into his worried eyes.
"Suho...." I began, trying I find words.
"I... Love you too.." I finally said. Suho dragged me into ha bone crushing hug.
"I love you Sohee," he said leaning in. I closed my eyes and felt something soft on my lips. The pressure became harder, and I swung my arms around his neck and brought him closer.
He put his hands on my waist and my bottom lip. I parted my mouth and felt his tongue wandered inside. We kissed for what seemed for hours. He parted and I opened my eyes.
I immediately knew, this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with. :))