First

Looking For My Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyung , Vic Noona doesn't allow me to call her Umma like other kids and she don't want me to call her Ajumma either . Why she did that only to me . " Jae Ho ask one of the worker as he felt unfair the other kids get to call their orphanage owner as Umma but except him he need to call her as Noona . 

 

" She doesn't tell you anything about you before ? " The worker ask Jae Ho . 

 

" She did but i don't want to believe it . Do Hee told me her parent died in an accident . Maybe my parent were like that too . " Jae Ho look at the white marble floor . 

 

" Your Mom sent you a present for each your birthday how can you said like that . I bet this year going to be more special . Be prepare tomorrow for your birthday . " The worker poke at his side making him let out a laugh . 

 

" Cut it out Hyung . If she my mother where is she ? The kids always believe that Santa give them present for Chrismast but the truth is when i'm grown up, i'm going to pretend to my child be that fat guy . " Jae Ho sigh . 

 

" Wow, how old are you to talking like an adult ." The worker laugh at how serious and how matured that young boy can be . 

 

" I'm Ten years old . " 

 

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` 

 

" Thank you Miss Sulli for today salary . Hope you had great time tomorrow . " The young girl say towards the bakery

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter