Beginning

Looking For My Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Is it really okay to do this thing ? " Sulli ask her boyfriend who pull her into his room . 

 

" Sure , my mom and dad wasn't at home right now so they won't hear anything . " He push Sulli on his bed and smile at her . 

 

" What if i'm pregnant ? " She stop the hand that already on her tight . 

 

" No ,you won't . We still too young . " He kiss Sulli stopping her from asking other question . At that time she knew what her boyfriend said were totally stupid but she ignored because her desire had take over her mind . 

 

one month later 

 

" I'm pregnant . " Sulli call her boyfriend after she felt sick lately and she felt uneasy . The only thing that lingering in her mind is only to do the pregnancy test and the result on the pregnancy test show that she positive pregnant after she done 5 test on different pregnancy kit and the result remain the same .

 

" Don't joke around it not funny . April Fool's had been past months ago . " She heard the boy from the other side laugh .

 

"  I'm not joking ! You need to responsible for this how i'm going to tell my family about it . My mom surely will kill me . " Sulli yell through the phone . She somehow feel angry after hear how carefree he can be after she told him what happen . 

 

" Abort it . We can go to private clinic at the neighbour town . Skip school and meet me at the bus station at 10AM . " He sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter