Chapter 3

Glimpse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soobin's P.O.V

"Excuse me, are you Kim Soobin?"
"Yes she is."
"And you're Grace Min?"
"Yes I am."
"Please come with me."

Grace linked her arm into mine and we followed the security guard back into the stadium.
"Grace, what's going on?"
"I have no idea. But don't worry. I'll protect you."
I clung tightly onto Grace's arm, as we walked towards the backstage rooms. My heart began to race. We were really going to meet Jonghyun and CN Blue?

The security guard stopped in front of a plain looking door which was slightly ajar. He knocked on it several times before the small of a woman peeked out, eyeing the two of us suspiciously. Her eyes widened upon seeing my sunglasses.

"Why, it's Kim Soobin!" she exclaimed, and the chattering and somewhat nervous laughter within the room diminished. "Thank you for finding them, Peter."
The guard nodded before walking back down the corridor.

"Well the two of you better come in. The boys are dying with anticipation."

The woman held open the door for Grace and I to step in. I didn't believe my half-blind eyes. A tall boy was standing behind the door, as if he had been expecting us. He bowed and offered me a hand to shake. I let go of Grace and stepped towards him. His hand was nice and warm, and his smile was beautiful. I really couldn't believe it.

 

It was Lee Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

It was her. I've finally found her. Although she wore dark reflective shades over her eyes, I recognised those high cheekbones and full, plump lips. I stuck my hand out and she gladly shook it. Her skin was so smooth and pleasant to touch... and her sole presence was mesmerising.

"Helloo there!" Minhyuk attacked me from behind, which almost caused me to collide with Soobin. She ducked away just in time, with a bright pink blush on her sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter