Chapter 2

Glimpse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soobin's P.O.V

It had been 2 months since Grace and I recieved tickets to CN Blue's concert. The message was simple, but satisfying: Your dedication and support for me is really inspiring. Please come to my concert and feel free to visit me backstage after the performance. I'd love to meet you! <3

... and there I stood with Grace, in the midst of the sea of crazy, hyped up fans who had all come to see CN Blue. How could we get backstage without letting all these people know what we were doing, and who we were going to meet backstage?

The lights in the stadium dimmed, and four shadowed figures marched out onto the centre stage, taking their rightful places by their instruments. My eyes were solely trained on the figure on the far right, picking up his sleek guitar. It was Jonghyun. I had seen enough videos and read enough about him to know that this was how he moved... and I could feel his anticipation to begin the concert, and to share his love of music to the rest of us... and I could sense something great about to happen. I wondered what it was.

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

"Ready?" Yonghwa turned around and regarded the rest of us. We nodded at him in turn. Time to roll.

I knew it'll be a great success before the first song even came to an end. Fans from all corners of the stadium screamed and hollered at us. The attention and thrill to be on stage again after a 5 month hiatus was amazing.

No. It was exhilarating.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter