Introduction

Fairy Tail High

Author's P.O.V

          Fiore was once a peaceful and beautiful country. But, three years ago, killing process appeared through out the country. The group named Oracion Seis, which consist of eight members started to kill people who lived in Fiore to get their heart. The ones who were shopping this was students from Fairy Tail High.

Natsu"s P.O.V

          I was sitthing inside my classroom as usual. At that time, I felt a newspaper was thrown across my face and landed on my desk. I gave a confused look to the newspaper and looked up to my blonde friend.

"What?," I asked to her.

"Look at page 7." She answered clamly.

          I turned to the page and read the news on page 7. It occured again. Another person had died under Oracion Seis.

"!" i mumbled.

"What are they after?" Why the hell they are killing one after another and taking their heart-"

"Calm down, Natsu!" my blonde haired friend said.

"But Lucy! I think they should tell what they are after! They shouldn't kill one after another! Without their stupid reason!" I said to her.

"..........Whatever." Lucy said as she walked to her desk.

'What the?' I thought.

Lucy's P.O.V

'You are right, Natsu. They shouldn't kill one after another. They just have to ge their main point and they should stop killing' I thought.

"Hey, what are you thinkin? Pa- I mean Lucy?" a girl with ablue hair, named Levy asked me.

"Nothing." I answered her.

          She stood up and looked around. Then, she walked around my desk to get near me.

"Don't tell me that you are at it again." she whisphered.

"Shut up....." I mumbled as I walked out of the classroom.

"Where are you going?" Levy asked me. "The class was going to start!"

"Tell the teacher that I am sick."

Natsu's P.O.V

          I sae Lucy got off of the class.

'What's up with her again' I thought.

I decided tp follow her.

"Lisanna, tell the teacher that I have some work to do." I said to my Ivory haired friend.

"Where are you going, anyway?" she asked.

"I got to go somewhere!" I answered.

"What I have to tell the teacher? I mean the reason!"

"Just make it up!" I told her as I walked out of the classroom.

          I walked out to the school compound and spotted my blonde friend talking on the phone. I walked to her.

"Okay, just chlorine and Mercury right".......Okay, bye. Meet you there." she said as she turned around.

"EHH!....Natsu! Don't scare me." she said.

"Again?" I asked.

"What?" she asked me back clamly.

"Your sister is asking for those things again?"

"......................Yeah,.......she asked.........again" she said slowly. "I got to go.''

"Where?" I asked.

"I am going back. Tell teacher that I am sick. Bye." she answered as she walked out of the school compound.

          Lucy's sister was always asking her to buy these Mercury and Chlorine.....well....not only that but also all the mysterious things. Lucy told me that her sister is a scientist. But I had never seen her before.

"NATSU DRANGONEEL!" a red haired shouted.

I froze at where I was standing.

"Eh-h-h......NO!!!! I am so sorry! So sorry!!! I don't mean to do i-" I tried to explain but she interruped me.

"STOP!" she said as she raised her hand which....

"NO!!! I am so sorry! Erza!!!!" i begged her.

........which landed on my forehead.

"Look like you have no fever." she said.

"Huh?" I gave her a confused look.

"Lisana told the teacher that you are sick. Thank god! You are not!" she said in relieved. "Where is Lucy?'

"Go back home. Her sister let her buy Chlorine and Mercury" I answered her question.

"Again?"

I nodded at her. Then, we two went back to the classroom togehter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chapter!

Plese enjoy!

Especially Fairy tail Nalu fans~ XD