Characters

Fairy Tail High

Main Characters

Name: Natsu Dragneel (Male)
Team: Team A
Rank: A-rank
He is one of the members of Team A. He is hyperactive type guy. He didn't stand still when his friends were hurt. He is the rival of Gray and one of the loudest guys in the group. He did not think anything before he did. He is known as Salamander.

Name: Lucy Heartifilia (Female)
Team: Team A
Rank: A-rank
She is one of the members of Team A. She is quiet, clam and cool type girl. She did not talk about herself ver much. Nobody knows her, really.

Name: Gray Fullbuster (Male)
Team: Team A
Rank: A-rank
He is one of the members of Team A. He is a guy like Natsu but he thinks before he did something. His bad point is that he usually took off his clothes. He is the rival os Natsu.

Name: Erza Scarlet (Female)
Team: Team A
Rank: S-rank
She is one of the strongest members in Fairy Tail guardian group. She gets angry easily. She is the only one who cab stop Gray and Natsu. She is known as Titania.

Name: Happy (Male-cat)
Team: Team A
Rank: B-rank
He is a flying cat. He usually help Natsu fly while fighting. He can talk.

Supporting Characters

Name: Gajeel Refox (Male)
Team: Team B
Rank: A-rank
He is a member of Team B. He us a hyperactive but sometime really cold guy. He is not as loud as Natsu.

Name: Levy McGarden (Female)
Team: Team B
Rank: A-rank
She is a member of Team B. She is happy, worry and cute type girl. But nobody knows her real nature, except for Lucy.

Name: Max (Male)
Team: Team B
Rank: B-rank
He is an intelligent and kind person. He is one of the members of Team B.

Name: Marajane Strauss (Female)
Team: Team B
Rank: S-rank
She i one of the members of Team B and one of the strongest members in Fairy Tail guardian group like Erza. She has one sister and brother. She is known as Demon.

Name: Pantherlily (Male-cat)
Team: Team B
Rank: A-rank
He is a member of Team B. He is a flying cat like Happy. He can grow larger. It is his ability.


Name: Gildarts Clive (Male)
Team : Team C
Rank: S-rank
He is a member if Team C and strongest members like Eraza and Mirajane.

Name: Juvia Lockser (Female)
Team: Team C
Rank: A-rank
She is a member of Team C and known as rain woman. She has a crush on Gray.

Name: Elfman Strauss (Male)
Team: Team C
Rank: B-rank
He is a member if Team C. A little brother of Mirajane.

Name: Lisanna Strauss (Female)
Team: Team C
Rank: B-rank
She is a member of Team C. A little sister if Mirajane and Elfman.

Name: Wendy Marvell (Female)
Team: Team C
Rank: A-rank
She is a member if Team C. She is a little sister to Natsu, Lucy, Erza an Gray. Altough they are not really related.

Name: Carla (Female-cat)
Team: Team C
Rank: B-rank
She is a member of Team C. She is a flying at like Happy and Lily. She can see through the future.

Name: Mavis Vermilion (Female)
Team: -
Rank: First master ig Fairy Tail
She is one who created Fairy Tail. She also created "Matinee". Matinee is a potion which can control human's mind and can bring the dealth to alive.

Name: Makarov Dreyar
Team: -
Rank: Third Master of Fairy Til
He is now protecting human's life and Matinee.

Ventetta

 

Name: Jiemma Orlando (Male)
He is the head akso known as the king og Ventetta. he was searching git Matinee in order to make his sife come back to life.

[Unknown picture]

Name: Jasmine Orlando {Dead} (Female)
She was the queen and the wife og Jiemma Orlando. She died three years ago.

 

Name: Mineva Orlando
She is the only daughter if Jiemma and Jasmine. She controlled all people who worked got her father as well as her self.

 

Name of the group: Oracion Seis (A/N: Sorry, in the picture, some members are not included.)
It was a group which consists of 8  members. they worked under Orlando.
Members: Brain (leader), Angel, Midnight, Racer, Cobra, Hoteye, Kinana< Klodou

Name of the group: Secret
It was a group which consists of three department.

(A/N: For Oracion seis and Secret, look the diagram in the next page.)