1/

Hold His Heart

"You're going to have to come out of there eventually you know." Baekhyun reminded impatiently through the bathroom stall. 

"I know, and don't care!" Sehun stubbornly snapped. "Just leave me here, I'll go to class once the bell has rung and I know that he has gone to his own classroom for sure." 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the younger's logic. "Knowing him he will just continue to look for you until he finds you, ditching class is like child's play for him and unlike you he knows how to not get caught!" 

"Yeah but---"

"No buts Oh Sehun! Get your out of that stall this instant and come on before you make me late!" Baekhyun stomped his foot as his one hand rested on his hip. 

Sehun sighed audibly before a recognizable click occured and a moment later the tall blond was stepping out of the bathroom stall. "I don't want to go out there. What if he's out there? Baek, I don't think I will be able to handle seeing him!" Sehun whined.

Baekhyun, used to this after being friends with the other for years, sighed and rolled his eyes once more. "Hun, you spent the night with him Friday and he stayed almost all day Saturday. I hardly think you should be in crisis mode right now. If anything you should be over-joyed! You're dating the school's iest boy and not mention he is a total sweet-heart!" Baekhyun pointed out reasonably, but Sehun just couldn't see it the way his best friend saw it.

"We are not dating! Just because someone confesses to you does not make the two of you an automatic couple. Both people involved need to be interested---"

"And are you interested?" Baekhyun interrupted as he raised his brow.

"Well a little but that---"

"No buts! Argue all you want however nothing will change the fact that you are dating Mr. Hot and Popular Kim Jongin! NOW, lets head to class before we are late. I don't want detention." Baekhyun headed for the bathroom's door but paused when his hand was on the handle. "But oh! Maybe you do want detention." Baekhyun stated as he sent Sehun a suggestive look. "Maybe you and Kai both have plans to get detention today and plan on have some fun times in the classroom while Mr. Lee sleeps." Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows and Sehun looked scandalized, resulting in the older laughing heartily as he finally opened the door. "Or not." Baekhyun finished as he led the way.

Baekhyun and Sehun walked down the hall side-by-side, the latter appearing paranoid much to the older's amusement. 

"If you're looking out for---"

"SHH!" Sehun quickly shushed his hyung. "You know the saying: Speak of the devil and he shall come? Don't say his name out loud or he might---"

"God you're ridiculous." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "But whatever. Fine. If you're looking out for," Baekhyun noted Sehun's serious worried face and the older chuckled, shaking his head disapproving of his dongsaeng. "You-Know-Who, then you may want to keep in mind that we are on the first floor. You-Know-Who and his friends are probably upstairs near their classroom already." 

Sehun was looking over his shoulder momentarily before he responded. "You can never be too careful Hyung." Sehun whispered conspiratorly. 

"You can never be too careful about what?" A voice suddenly asked behind Sehun and immediately the boy jumped in the air and tripped when he came back down. "Woah, easy there babe." The person said as he caught Sehun effortlessly and helped him back up. "I wouldn't want you to get injured or anything, if you did what kind of boyfriend would that make me?" 

Sehun's eyes widened as he took in the fact that he was wrapped up in Kai's arms with the older smiling adoringly at him. 

"A lousy one." Baekhyun answered for Sehun with a straight face as the younger practically jumped from Kai's arms into Baekhyun's with a nervous laugh.

"B-Boyfriend? Who's boyfriend? Baek you got a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?" Sehun rambled anxiously.

Baekhyun made a face that told Sehun he was an idiot and Kai, who was still only partially awake, just chuckled. "Babe you're quite strange this morning. Come here, I'm still tired." Kai said as he reached out for Sehun and tugged the boy to himself. Kai wrapped his arm around Sehun's slim waist and rested his hand on Sehun's jutting hip as he laid his head down on Sehun's shoulder and hummed satisfied with a content smile. 

Sehun thought his heart was going to beat right out of his chest and he swears everyone was staring at him and Kai. "J-Jongin, I..." Sehun trailed off as he noticed Baekhyun glaring daggers at Kai's company. Chanyeol and Chen were quite the rowdy type and Baekhyun was not a fan. 

"Hmm?" Kai hummed as he pressed himself further into Sehun and tightened his hold on the younger boy. 

"I think Baek is annoyed by your friends, him and I should go before he gets too mad." Sehun made up really quickly and tried to pull away from Kai, but the older wouldn't allow that just yet.

"Ugh really?" Kai groaned, not happy with the idea of Sehun leaving. But one look at Sehun's panicked face made Kai give in easily. "Okay fine but come see me during break, got it?" Sehun nodded obediantly before once again trying to escape only this time Kai held him back to plant a chaste kiss to Sehun's cheek. "Have a good morning." Kai said as he finally released Sehun entirely and the younger nodded as he snatched Baekhyun by the wrist and dragged the shorter boy away quickly.