Messy Room 1: You're a mess.

Messy Room

Chaerin's POV

 

Single.

I'M SINGLE AGAIN.  Isn't that a thing to celebrate? I can freely go out on Saturday nights again. I can safely flirt around with the guys who've been tring to please me. I can even eat all those chocolates that I've been planning to die for for the last 6 months. There's a million things that I can do without caring now. Things that makes me a hell lot happy.

Yet why do tears keep falling from my eyes? Why does my chest feel so constricted? Instead of shouting and punching the air, why do I crumble to the ground as if I'm suffering from hunger. I felt energy slowly seep away from me as each and every tear fall to the ground.

Pathetic.

Am I this pathetic, weeping over something that could've been celebrated? It hurts my head when I come to think of it.

 

You're pathetic, Chae. 

"Yes I AM PATHETIC! Are you happy that I've finally proven your point by crying for someone as despicable as you?" I screamed, adding that extra bit of drunken slur at the last part. I swear someone must have shone a spotlight on me as curious passers-by were gawking at me with them annoying and uncomfortable glances. Is this their first time seeing such a drunken ball of fury?

"WHATTT?" I shouted at that crowd, obviously feeling very much insulted and annoyed. They threw me a pathetic gaze and scurried off hurriedly. I rolled my eyes and swaggered back to my way home. 

_______________________________________________

There was he, in a handsome deep blue blouse as he waved over at me. "Chae," He breathed. I stopped walking and watched him. There's really something off with those dark brown flecks in his eyes today. "What is it, Oppa?" I asked.

He placed his hand on top of mine and sighed. "You really have to start behaving like a lady. Start wearing dresses and pulling your hair into those pretty flowers. Lose some weight and shower your skin with more skin-care products. Eat in a more lady-like manner. Because Oppa won't be here with you anymore."

" What did you say?" I blinked.

 " Look, I just got myself someone that I truly love and I was thinking of offering you advices to get yourself a new boyfriend since now I have broken it up with you. You are pathetic, Chae. Pathetic. Look at yourself, you are such a mess. If you don't follow my advice I'm afraid you would have some dfficulties in finding your true one."

What did he say? He did not just ditched me because this pathetic excuse.God, reality just slapped me hard in the face.

I forced a smile and fought back the tears swelling in my eyes. Don't cry, Chae. You'll make a worse mess than you already are. You'll be more pathetic than you are now. 

But the tears just kept falling as I watch him disappear out of my vision, arm in arm with a slim woman in a red dress. Nope, that's not gonna happen when Lee Chaerin is still here.

 

"OPPAAAAAAaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I jolted awakeonly to bump on some cardboard with my head. 

 
"Owhh..."
 
I rubbed the back of my head sorely.
 
My eyes widened in horror when a bunch of styrofoam balls fell like a waterfall from the card board my head bumped into.
 
"What the hell..."
 

I scanned my eyes across, only to find endless rubbish. Coke cans everywhere, newspaper strewn all over, and what,filthy boxers?

Everything was messy except for the angel(with a tattooed arm?!) who was lazily stretching on a pile of garbage. But this one isn't like those plump small ones with flappy wings. He's rather tall, has pretty good fashion taste and doesn't have wings. But he just turned his head to look at me with those killer eyes of his and raised an eyebrow teasingly.

 

GOD, PLEASE TELL ME I JUST WOKE UP FROM A DREAM INTO ANOTHER DREAM. 

 

Gosh, a messy room like this must have been anybody's dream. I grabbed one of those styrofoam balls and threw it onto my face in my attempt to wake up from this dream, in which it missed my face sadly. NO, HOW CAN THIS DREAM KNOW ME SO WELL TO PURPOSELY MAKE THE BALL I THREW MISS. I'M FREAKED OUT.


"Morning Hunchae~" The angel cooed as he watched in amusement as I was stupidly busying myself by throwing more styrofoam balls onto my face.

"Morning," I replied immediately as I turned to face him.


Wait.

Hunchae?

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: This is a really short prelude to my actual story:) Cuz my brain was bursting with ideas that my hands were too lazy to type out. And thank you subbies:)*virtual huggie*

Lazying around, the Lazy Gurl.

P.S. Any idea when the dirty vibe mv would be out?