Love Like Oxygen

Love Like Oxygen (Onew One-shot)

  TaecYeon went to SHINee territory and gambled all night. He ended up losing 10 billion won. Onew went up to him adn said, "You need to pay up and leave." TaecYen was worried caused he didn't have the money to pay them back. He said, "I don't have that kinda money." Onewlooked at him with an angry glint in his eyes and said, "You come in here and gamble away knowing that you don't have the money to pay it back? Minho, Jonghyun, Key take care of him." TaecYeon said, "Wait I have a beautiful sister. You can have her in exchange." Onew thought about it and said, "Alright but if your sisterdoesn't measure up to the amount you lost I will come for you and get my money one way or another. Don't think you can hide from me. I will have some of my men watching you." TaecYeon become overcome with fear but agreed. Onew said, "Go get your sister and bring her here. Don't think about running away cause I'll have my man Taemin and Minho watching your every move. You try to escape you will be shot down." Taec gulped in fear and nodded. He then left to get Seung Yeon. When he got home Seung Yeon was just finishing up cleaning when he came in. He went straight to her room and started backing her stuff. Seung Yeon was watching in confusing and asked, "Oppa what's going on?" He ignored her and finished packing her stuff. Once he was done he grabbed her and dragged her to the car. she kept asking him where he was taking her but he ket ignoring her. When they arrived at Onews place Seung Yeon was scared knowing that they were on mafia territory. He dragged Seung Yeon in dispiet her protests. When they got in front of Onew, Taec pushed Seung Yeon towards Onew making her fall scrapping her hands and knees. That angered Onew because she was now his property so he said, "You really shouldn't have done that. You damaged my property." He motioned for Minho to beat Taec ip. He started beating TaecYeon and Seung Yeon couldn't take it so she went to Onew and begged him to have Minho stop. Onew then got a good look at her and he wanted her then and there. He told Minho to let TaecYeon go and then dragged Seung Yeon up to his room. She was trembling in fear and begged, "Please let me go." Something just came over Onew and he attacked her. Kissing her and running his hands all over her body. She fought him and begged him to stop but he was too strong. He tore her clothes and her. He found out that she had been a and felt bad but he just couldn't control himself around her.

  After that night he made her his toy. When ever he had a bad day or needed to workout his frustrations he would her. After a few months of this abuse Seung Yeon found out she was pregnant. She was so scared because she didn't know what Onew would do to her when he found out so she decided to runawya. Now Onew's arch nemisis T.O.P. had found out about Onew's favorite toy and was waiting for the perfect time to take her away from Onew.One of T.O.P.'s right hand man named Seung-Ri seen Seung Yeon and reported it to T.O.P. He told Seung-Ri to grap her and bring her back to him. Seung-Ri took seung Yeon and brought her to T.O.P so she could be bait in bringing Onew down. On the other-side Onew found out about the baby and went to tell Seung Yeon that he would marry her and make everything he owned hers too. Key and Jonghyun came running to him and told him that Seung Yeon had been abducted by T.O.P. Onew was enraged becaus ehe realized that he loved Seung Yeon and the baby. He told the boys that they had to get her back no matter what. He said, "She's your future sister-in-law. I plan on marrying her. She's also carrying our child." The guys were shocked and told him that they would get her back no matter what. They all stormed Big Bang's place shocking Seung YEon because she didn't think he would come for her. She thought she was only a toy to him. Onew said, "Let Seung Yeon go." T.O.P. laughed and said, "Ok lets do an exchange. You for the girl." Onew agreed but Seung Yeon knew it was a trap, she knew that T.O.P. had no plans of letting her go anyways. She yelled to Onew, "Don't do it. It's a trap." TaeYang slapped her causing chas to break out. The SHINee boys attacked Big Bang. Seung Yeon seen that T.O.P. was going to shoot Onew so she ran towards him protecting him but got shot in his place. Onew was shocked and had the guys help him get her to a hospital while his other men took care of Big Bang. They rushed to the hospital to save Seung Yeon and the baby. When they got to the hospital she was rushed back so the doctors could work hard on saving her and the baby, They weren't able to save the baby but they were able to save Seung Yeon. Onew was sadden when he was told that she lost the baby but he still married her because to him her Love was LIke Oxygen he couldn't breathe without her. They ended up later having 2 children, a boy and a girl.

 

 

Hope you enjoyed it :) please comment. comments are love