Question

Snow is your tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

I can't sleep and doesnt want to sleep. I look at him walk around the kitchen and making food. Although my head still sway and I cant even sit properly, I want to see him. I'm afraid if this will last when I sleep. I'm afraid if I didnt have any illution again after I wake up. He look at me and giving a heavy sigh.

"Why you are so stubborn Park Chanyeol?" He said as he walk to me.

"Are you real?" The question came out from my lips without knowing.

"I am real Yeollie." I come closer to him and touch his cheeks. He still here.

I pinch his cheeks slightly and he still here. Is this reality? He not disappear like the last time. I still wasn't sure so I pinch it hard as he become shock and shout to me.

"Yah!! its hurt me Park Chanyeol!!" I can feel his hand push my hand off. I can feel him.

"You are real." my eyes become glassy as I look at him in disbelieve.

"That what I..." I hug him tight make he cut his words and struggling from my arms.

"Soo.. you are back. You are back to me. We can start our new life Soo." I said full of hope.

"There are no such thing as we.Its just you or me." I release him and look in confusion.

"What.. but.. you..here.."

"Im here cause someone told me you are sick." he still cared about me.

"Soo.. lets start our new life. I'll become a good husband for you and loving you with all my heart." Please.. please say yes.

"we will start our new life if only you and Baekhyun get married after our divorce."

"But I love you Soo. Is this a revenge? Is this the way you make me pay for all your pain before this." I try not to cry but I can't. I'm too weak and I need him.

"This is not a revenge Yeollie. You are the one who said Baekhyun need you. He need you as his strength Yeollie. Please help him, love him the way you do." I know he in pain but why he do this, why he give me to other when he love me.

"I'll take him home and take care of him. Only if, you are here with me because I need someone to comfort me. Baekhyun still can't walk and it make my heart acne." Im sorry for using you Baek but I have to do this. It is the only way.

"Okay, but I will leave right after he can walk. I'll get back home and take my belonging. One more thing, we are not living in the same bed. Baekhyun will stay in your room and I'll take the guest room."

"It will do. I promise i won't stop you if you want to leave after he can walk."

 

Baekhyun POV

Act like there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter