Cancer

Snow is your tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KYUNGSOO POV

Crazy, its the only word that can describe me right now. Tell me, tell me who else in this world will accept to this crazy idea. To live in the same house with your husband that you know in the end will be your ex-husband and another person that you know in the end will replace your place. Who else? I think it was just me. But i will not regret that I choose this.

I look at a scrumble paper on my hand. I has read it so many time but still, i can't believe what it say and I keep repeating Junmyeon's voice inside my mind.

Junmyeon look at me with his sad face which make me wonder if everything alright. Is it too bad? I just have a headache though. He let out a heavy sigh before open his mouth just to say a word that change my whole life.

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo, we had found the reason why you keep vomitting and have a serious headache. Its not just a migrain like what you expect it will be. It's a cancer, stage 3 brain cancer." I feel like my heart stop beating, the whole world stop in a place, bird stop flying and hang on the sky evrything stop.

"Haha.. hyung, its not a time to make joke." I give my bitter laugh, tell me this is not real. Tell me it was just a joke.Why is this happen to me? I try to denies what I just hear just now.

"Its not a joke, I'm sorry." I feel down to the floor and crying as loud as I can. This can't be real, I was just about to get a new life with my husband. I was just about to learn the real meaning of marriage.

"Kyungsoo are you----hey hey.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter