Illusion

Snow is your tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back again to this house. This is the house that Chanyeol buys two years after we get marriage. House where I suppose to live with him for my entire live. I want to cry but I can't cry. This empty house contains so much memories about us. About our marriage. Happiness, tears, fight... but I didn't come back in the true meaning of come back. I come here because of him. Because I still loving him so that I'm afraid if something had happen to him.

"Yeollie???"

"Where are you??"

"Yeollie!! Yeollie!! What happened to you???" Seeing him on the kitchen floor make me feels like my heart stop beating. Are he still alive, or... dead??

I go near him to check whether he still breath or not.

"Thank god... You are still alive." I look at his face, there are clear tear mark on it. You must been crying a lot my husband.I cherish his cheeks, Its hot!!

"Park Chanyeol!! You got fever!!" Im panic. What should I do. What should I do. I try to bring him to the bed but damn.. people who are unconscious are two times heavier than when there are not.

"Yeollie.. Im sorry. This is the only way I can think to bring you to bedroom." I know he can't here me but at least I've say sorry. I pull both of his hand and drag him all the way to the bedroom.

"Aishh.. you are so heavy. Are your bone make from some kind of stone or what?" Now how do I lift him to the bed?

 I decided to lift him up after collecting all my energy. Its look like im strug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter