Final

Humoring the Misinformed
SungGyu stormed into the dorm, metaphorical steam pouring from his ears. DongWoo, the only member home, looked up in surprise before pausing the song he had been dancing to. Blinking in surprise at seeing his leader in such an uncharacteristic state, DongWoo followed after Sunggyu as the older man vanished into his room.
 
Peeking in, the rapper watched SungGyu text someone, fingers moving as though his life depended on it. “Uh, Gyu Hyung?” DongWoo asked hesitantly.
 
SungGyu jumped, nearly dropping his phone when he turned to see DongWoo in the doorway. “Jesus, Woo, don’t sneak up on me like that!”
 
DongWoo had to snicker at the reaction he got. “Well if you weren’t so busy fuming, you would have noticed me. Now what’s got your boxers in a bunch?” He nearly said ‘ in a twist’, but never would have gotten anything besides punched if he had.
 
The reminder of his problem just angered him all over again. Without thinking, SungGyu blurted out, “Hoya’s dating my sister!”
 
That got DongWoo’s attention. Blinking rapidly as he processed that, he shook his head. “No he’s not.”
 
“Yes he is,” SungGyu stated, sure of himself.
 
“No Gyu, he isn’t,” DongWoo argued back, just as confident.
 
SungGyu held his ground. “I swear to God that they’re probably sleeping together.”
 
DongWoo resisted the (strong) urge to bash his head against the wall. “Hyung, there is absolutely no way that Hoya’s sleeping with your sister.”
 
“Oh? And how can you be so sure?” the elder singer shot back.
 
“Because he’s sleeping with me.”
 
DongWoo applauded his self control as he managed(barely) not to laugh at the startled expression on SungGyu’s face at the confession. A myriad of emotions ran over the older man’s face at least twice before settling on one: slack jawed disbelief.
 
“Wait, when the hell did this happen?!” SungGyu exclaimed.
 
“Second Be Mine win,” DongWoo answered as he walked into the room and dropped onto WooHyun’s bed. “He didn’t like me being manhandled by KiSeoppie,” he continued with a fond smile as he recalled it with perfect clarity. He certainly hadn’t expected to be pressed against the dressing room wall and kissed breathless, that was for sure.
 
Realizing that SungGyu had gone quiet again, DongWoo tilted his head in question when he saw an even angrier expression than earlier. “Gyu?”
 
“Oh my God, Hoya’s cheating on you with my sister!”
 
It was moments like these when DongWoo wondered when in the hell he had become the sane one.
 
------------
 
 
“What exactly are we doing here, Hyung?” DongWoo asked, keeping his voice down at SungGyu’s insistence. It was their day off, something that they rarely ever got, and he was being dragged out of bed to do God only knew what. It wasn’t fair and he would make sure to make his leader’s life a living hell if he didn’t get an explanation(and a triple scoop of ice cream) soon.
 
SungGyu looked at DongWoo like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “We’re following Hoya around. What does it look like we’re doing?”
 
“It looks like I should be calling the men in the white suits to get you fitted for a straightjacket,” DongWoo muttered, smiling brightly when SungGyu narrowed his eyes at him.
 
“Did you say something, DongWoo yah?”
 
“Not a thing.” DongWoo paused. “Oh look, he’s moving,” he said, glad when SungGyu turned back around and began following. Shaking his head and chuckling quietly, he pulled out his cell phone and started texting someone as he followed casually after SungGyu.
 
The two followed Hoya all the way into town where they were at least able to blend into the crowd. DongWoo had to frown at that a little. “I was waiting to see how long it would take for you to start ninja rolling,” he pouted as he continued texting, barely avoiding his leader’s kick.
 
“One more word and I’m siccing Inspirits on you,” SungGyu threatened before gasping, grabbing DongWoo by the sleeve and yanking him behind a nearby car when he saw Hoya begin to turn around. After a minute, SungGyu decided that it was okay to follow again.
 
“Seriously Hyung. We’ve been at this for an hour. The worst thing he did was jaywalk, now can I go home now?” DongWoo asked with a distinct whine in his voice.
 
SungGyu just stared at him. “Don’t you care that your boyfriend is cheating on you?”
 
DongWoo sighed. “Lover, and no I don’t, because he’s not cheating on me.” Watching the different shades of red SungGyu turned made it almost entirely worth being dragged out on this excursion…almost.
 
“I still don’t get how I could have missed that one,” the older man grumbled as they walked.
 
“Not like we acted any differently, Hyung,” DongWoo chuckled, rolling his eyes as he read the text he had just received before slipping his phone back into his pocket.
 
SungGyu was just about to respond when he froze and pointed frantically. “See?! See, Woo yah, didn’t I tell you?!” he exclaimed in a hushed voice. A small distance away, Hoya was talking to and smiling with SungGyu’s sister. 
 
Looking at the two, DongWoo just shrugged. “Maybe they have a reason to meet, Hyung; ever think of that?” he asked, somewhat amused and somewhat annoyed that he was the one babysitting.
 
“They do. It’s to plan out their next interlude.”
 
“Hyung, I-“ He was cut off by his own yelp as SungGyu dragged him along. 
 
“They’re on the move,” SungGyu hissed as they followed.
 
DongWoo was dragged from shop to shop for the better part of the day, SungGyu beyond determined to prove himself right. Finally unable to deal with SungGyu any longer, DongWoo stood and headed over to the two as they walked out of the jewelry store with SungGyu hissing and waving frantically before hiding as they looked over.
 
Hoya brightened when he noticed DongWoo, pulling the older dancer into a light kiss. DongWoo snickered at the squeak that was released behind them. Pulling away with a grin, DongWoo rearranged them until his back was resting against Hoya’s chest, the younger man’s free arm around his waist. The crowd had thinned considerably as the sun began to set, so they really didn’t have much to worry about when it came to being recognized.
 
“So what’re you two doing out so late? Not cheating on me, are you?” DongWoo teased, ridiculously amused at the panicked look on Hoya’s face when he tilted his head back. He righted himself and motioned over to the tree that SungGyu was hiding behind a few feet away, smirk clear on his face.
 
With a sigh, the woman shook her head and walked over to her little brother. DongWoo began laughing as the siblings argued.
 
Hoya just shook his head and pressed a kiss to the top of DongWoo’s head before moving to pull him over to a nearby bench. “So what brings you here?” Hoya asked as he tugged DongWoo into his lap.
 
“I was being the sane one. It was weird,” he answered, settling in his lover’s lap and moving in for a kiss. “Don’t think I like it much,” he murmured against his lips.
 
“Nah. I’ll take you crazy,” Hoya teased as he reached up and poked DongWoo in the side, laughing at the yelp that followed.
 
The two continued teasing each other before they were interrupted by SungGyu looking like a kicked puppy. He pursed his lips and clutched the shopping bag in his hands. “So,” he drew out slowly, cheeks reddening. 
 
Grinning when he realized what was coming, DongWoo moved until he was sitting beside Hoya on the bench, though he made sure that he was still in contact with Hoya. They didn’t often get to act like a couple while in the dorm, so he would take it when he could get it. “So?” DongWoo parroted, more question than statement.
 
“So, I was wrong,” the leader muttered, eyes everywhere but on them. “I was wrong, and I’m sorry for accusing Hoya of cheating on you with my sister even though I didn’t know that you two were dating and just thought they were dating and didn’t tell me and-“
 
“Whoa there, Gyu Hyung. I know you have good breath control, but it’s better used on stage and not during an apology,” DongWoo chuckled, tightening his hold on Hoya’s hand when he noticed the completely stunned and confused expression on his face. “So what’s in the bag?”
 
Looking down, SungGyu smiled before holding it up. “Late birthday present. Noona had asked Hoya for help since he's a guy and all.” He then pointed to Hoya’s small bag. “What about you?”
 
Hoya returned the smile. “Getting advice on an anniversary gift for someone.”
 
DongWoo perked up at that before turning his attention onto Hoya and saving SungGyu from any more embarrassment. “Really? What is it, what is it?” he prodded, making grabbing motions with his free hand.
 
Chuckling, SungGyu waved. “I’ll head back first. Don’t stay out too much longer, okay? We have an early practice,” he said before leaving the two alone.
 
When the couple returned an hour and a half past curfew with matching silver on their fingers, SungGyu pretended not to notice and just bade them goodnight.