final

Taking it to the next level

It’s been 2 weeks since Chanyeol and Sehun started dating. They’ve been flirting around each other for ages and their friends were more than delighted when they officially got together. Being officially together doesn’t make much of a difference from before. Both of them still spend a lot of time together, go lunatic during karaoke sessions, scream at each other when they game but one thing’s for sure, they’ve been kissing a lot. A lot but never beyond that.

 

Chanyeol was driving Sehun back home after dinner and Sehun noticed Chanyeol’s been pretty quiet. For some reason, Chanyeol looks tensed about something and Sehun could sense that Chanyeol is hiding something from him.

 

“Is there something-”

 

“Sehun,” Chanyeol interrupts. He slows down the car in response to the red light that was glaring at them a few feet away. He takes a deep breath. “We’ve been going out for a 2 weeks now and I feel that it’s time.”

 

It’s time? Time for what? Sehun felt as if his heart was gonna rip out of his chest due to the sudden statement. Chanyeol was silent again. Thousands of thoughts flew through his mind wondering what could Chanyeol be implying. Everything has been fine so far and both of them are content with their current status, so a breakup is definitely out of question. He’s already met Chanyeol’s parents a few times before and they’ve just started officially dating so it’s definitely not “the time” to meet his parents. 

 

Wait, could Chanyeol be implying it’s time to...

 

“I feel like it’s time to take our relationship to the next level, get closer and share a bond.” Chanyeol says firmly though there was a hint of nervousness in his voice. His grip on the steering wheel tightens as he looks at Sehun who looks a bit lost and skeptical about this situation.

 

Next level. Closer. Bond. 

 

“We’re going back to my place, alright? I’m gonna show what I’ve got,” Chanyeol says as he turns to the left when the traffic light turned green. “If you’re okay with it, that is. I don’t want to force you into this if you’re not ready.”

 

Sehun gulps. He isn’t sure if he heard Chanyeol right. Sure, they’re officially boyfriends now but damn, Chanyeol is definitely taking it to a whole new level quickly. “Yup. I’m fine with it. Definitely.” Sehun answers.

 

Maybe not.

 

The thing is, Sehun has never had before. Yup, believe it or not, Oh Sehun is a . The closest thing relating to he had encountered was and scenes in movies. Sehun definitely doesn’t mind giving Chanyeol his ity but he’s not mentally and physically prepared for this. (He mentally curses Chanyeol for not giving him signs earlier.) In a way it worries him because obviously he has never experienced it first hand before and he’s worried Chanyeol might just dump him for that matter because he’s probably horrible at it. Sehun vividly recalls an article in a magazine stating that the main reason why relationships turn bad was because of the “unsatisfying ” (He stumbled upon that article while he was getting his hair done) (Nope, it wasn’t a from a woman’s magazine)

 

He quickly whiffs out his phone and sends a quick text to his roommate slash best friend.

 

oh so hot 9:57 PM 

dude, help. no questions just give me some good tips on how to give a good

 

9:58 PM jongin <3 kyungsoo

what in the world??????? are u drunk is this sehun

 

oh so hot 9:58 PM

ofc it’s me i said no questions and u gave me two. look this is Serious Business i need some Serious advice right now bc it’s happening 

 

9:58 PM jongin <3 kyungsoo

daaaaang park chanyeol getting it in!!!!!! 

 

oh so hot 10:00 PM

wtf can u not

 

10:02 PM jongin <3 kyungsoo

alright, alright.  

oh so hot 10:02 PM

quick!! batt is dying and we’re almost at hIS PLACE

10:02 PM jongin <3 kyungsoo

ok listen up, this is man to man

oh so hot 10:02 PM

yes

10:02 PM jongin <3 kyungsoo 

bro to bro

oh so hot 10:02 PM

yes yes

10:03 PM jongin <3 kyungsoo

god to peasant

oh so hot 10:03 PM

ing hell jongin i don’t have time

 

10:05 PM jongin<3 kyungsoo

sehun all u gotta do is

 

Before Sehun could even read the rest of the text, a battery icon with a red end pops up flickering before it goes black completely. Sehun lets out a small cry before he puts his phone back in his pocket. 

 

Sehun starts panicking internally because he really doesn’t want to screw this up. Chanyeol means a lot to him and Sehun just really doesn’t want to screw this up

 

“Sehun, are you alright?” Chanyeol asks as he parks his car outside his house. He unbuckles his seatbelt and turns his body to the side so he can face Sehun. “Look, Sehun. I just really, really love you and I can’t hide this from you anymore. I hope you understand.”

 

Mother of God, Sehun thinks. Does Chanyeol has some or what? Chanyeol’s phrasing this whole thing so oddly and Sehun is starting to think some -deprived sprit could have possessed Chanyeol. 

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. Let’s do this.” Sehun answers a little too enthusiastically.

 

Chanyeol raises an eyebrow at him but grins nonetheless.

 

Sehun, you can do this, Sehun tells himself. You’re the man, Yes the man. Who needs Jongin’s advice anyway?! A new god is coming to town, hell yeah.

 

***

 

Chanyeol grabbed two cans of beer from the refrigerator and when he went to the living room, Sehun wasn’t there. He saw that his bedroom door was slightly ajar and when he peeped into his room he was greeted with Sehun lying on his bed with his head poised on one of his hands and one leg placed upright. 

 

“Hmm, what is that you want to show me? What is that something that you’ve got?” Sehun says teasingly and (hopefully) seductively. 

 

“How did you know it was in the bedroom?” Chanyeol asks questioningly.

 

“I’m not that dumb, you know” Sehun scoffs.

 

“Okay, fine. Since you’ve already found out, I might as well show you now” Chanyeol places down the beer and walks towards the closet. 

 

Behind the confident posture, Sehun was so nervous. He could feels beads of sweat trickling down his forehead while he watched Chanyeol taking out a huge bag out from the closet. Sehun can’t help but wonder if it was a huge bag of toys. Oh boy, Sehun thinks. It’s definitely gonna be a night.

 

 

“Wait, what” Sehun sits upright immediately the moment he saw the contents in the bag. Inside the bag, there were god knows how many Rilakkuma merchandise. From plushies to stationery and shirts, you name it. 

 

“Alright, this might be hard to accept but,” Chanyeol places his hand on his neck. “I really like Rilakkuma. I’ve been hiding this from you all this while because well, liking Rilakkuma isn’t exactly the manliest thing.”

 

Sehun was stunned. What was he supposed to feel about this?

 

“Okay, what you’re trying to tell me is that you have a Rilakkuma kink? Is that it?”

 

“What?” Chanyeol shrieks. “Oh my God, no!”

 

“Weren’t you implying to have tonight? I mean, you said you wanted to take our relationship to the next level.”

 

At this moment, an awkward silence filled the room. Both boys were looking at each other with confusion written all over their faces. 

 

“Ahhh” both of them said at the same time which were followed by chuckles which turned into fits of laughter. 

 

“Oh Sehun, you’re really an idiot” Chanyeol says in between laughter. 

 

“It’s not my fault you implied this in such a way!” Sehun says in act of self defense. “Seriously, though. Why did you hide this from me?”

 

“For a 22 year old man to like the whole franchise of a toy bear, don’t you think it’s a little weird?” Chanyeol sits down next to Sehun. 

 

“Nope” Sehun places his hand on Chanyeol’s cheek. “In fact, I find it really cute” Chanyeol smiles and pulls Sehun in for a kiss. 

 

Chanyeol pulls away from the kiss and says, “About that Rilakkuma kink..”

 

“Oh, shut up” Sehun rolls his eyes.

 

***

 

The next morning, Sehun was awoken by the shrill ringing of the doorbell. Sehun reluctantly gets up because he knows Chanyeol wouldn’t. He quickly puts on some clothes before heading for the door.

 

“Delivery for Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun” the delivery guy says.

“But we didn’t order anything?” Sehun says through a yawn.

 

“The sender requested to remain anonymous but said you’ll know who it was” The delivery guy says as he gives Sehun a box.

 

Sehun goes back into the house and when he opens the box, he sees a cake with “Congrats on the and Sehun for losing his ity!” piped on top of it with pastel pink icing.

 

He looked over to his phone which was charging from yesterday night to see it beeping with notifications.

 

It was too early to care but he thought to himself, Congratulations Oh Sehun. You’re indeed the man.