Cute BoyFriend

Before I Knew
He gave you the cup of hot chocolate than hugged you again. 'You have no idea how worried I was' he said. 'Im so sorry Chanyeol' was the only thing that could slip out of my mouth. He started kissing you passionately, but really you couldn't take his kisses from what just happened you were still in shock. By his kisses you could tell his emotions. 'Chanyeol I don't know how I would be living right now without you' I said as I placed my head on his chest. 'Me neither, I'm happy I found you' he said as he kissed your head on last time. •••• The next day you woke up in his arms, how are you suppose to go to school? You asked yourself. You gently got up and walked towards the kitchen. Chanyeol woke up with no sight of you. 'Lexi where are you' he yelled got up, and started looking for you desperately. He looked everywhere but the kitchen. 'I thought I lost you again' he said as he back hugged you. 'Chanyeol don't worry u would never leave you but what do you want to eat for breakfast' you asked. 'Anything as long as it's made by you' he said as he poked your cheeks. 'How about eggs and bacon' you asked. 'Sure id love to have that' he said as he squeezed your cheeks this time. 'Aish Chanyeol don't touch me when in cooking, go take a shower you giant' you said as you pushed him away. 'But I want to be with my Lexi' he responded pouting. You turned around 'Go Chanyeol before I use this obviously life threatening egg on you' you said while laughing. 'Okay fine, but when I come back down you better not have eaten yet' he said as he patted your head and went off to go shower. When he came our of the shower the air was filled with the smell of eggs bacon and pancakes. 'Emmm Lexi I love you as much as your food' he said as he was walking towards the kitchen. 'Haha that's funny not eat' you said as you stuffed a bacon in his mouth. As you set the plates on the table Chanyeol back hugged you 'Lexi what are we going to do about school' he questioned. You sighed 'I don't know Chanyeol, should I start going again next week' you asked. 'Yes but I'll miss you on those 7 hours of not seeing you' he said while he went and took his seat to start eating. While he was eating you couldn't handle how cute he looked gobbling down his food, so you took a picture of him. 'Ya Lexi' he said as he got up from the table. 'Omo Channie you look so adorable' you said. 'Ya' he said as he started chasing you 'Delete it' he yelled. You were just laughing your head off while he chased you, until he caught up to you. 'Delete it please Lexi' he said as he tickled you. 'No mwahaha' you said nonstop laughing in pain. 'Fine than I'll just have to kiss you' he said as he turned you around.