Coming Back

Before I Knew
Just as I were going to jump off the cliff edge, feeling the cool air blow tears to my sides. 'Saranghae Chanyeol' you whispered under your breath. You jumped but someone pulled you back, landed into their warm arms. 'Lexie what do you think your doing, did you know how worried I was, why would you want to kill yourself?!' I looked up and saw Chanyeol, angry, frustrated, hurt, and sad. You fainted just than, while Chanyeol bursted into tears, he than carried you into his car to drive you to his house. •••• (Third flashback) •••• 'Lexie what do you want to do yoday?' Chanyeol asked in a cute manner. 'Im not sure it's raining out so there's nothing much to do' you said. A mischievous grin spread across his face 'How about this' he asked while he fell back on a couch and pulled you along on top of him. He started to kiss you in a pleasurable way. After taking many breaths you stopped him, 'Can we just cuddle and watch movies together' I asked. He laughter and squeezed my cheeks 'Ahhh cutie, what movies do you want to watch than' he said. We watched movies all day together and he purposely put on scary movies so you would be scared and hid yourself into his arms. •••• (End of flashback) •••• When we got at his house he brought you inside, put you down on the same couch. He put a blanket over you to keep warm, than he left to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate. You woke up from the smell of the chocolate, you blinked your eyes a couple times. 'Am I dead' you asked yourself. You sat up and looked around 'hmm I'm at Channie's house, is this a dream?' You asked yourself again. When Chanyeol was done making the hot coco he saw you and put the cup down on the coffee table. 'Your awake?' He asked, than hugged you. Both of you started to tear up 'I promise you Lexie that I will protect you from now on, I'm sorry those guys killed your parents and burned your home, but you still have me and I will not let anything happen to you' He said as he sat with you on the couch.