Boomer Media

Unexpected Love

I walked into the media room to find that I was correct in assuming that everyone had came here. Nichki was

sitting next to Dara, while Dujun sat on the opposite side of her. They were watching a horror movie on the big screen

while eating popcorn and drinking sodas. They still hadn't noticed that Hyuna and I walked in, so I decided that now was a

good time to pay my brother back for being so annoyingly protective today.

 

"Hey Hyunnie want to scare Dujun?" I whispered to her.

 

She placed a hand over to cover a giggle and whispered back,

"Sure"

"Alright on the count on three, we say boo, got it?"

"Kay!" she said smiling.

 

I grinned and picked her up quietly tiptoe over to where eveyrone was sitting. When

we got firectly behind Dujun I held up my fingers and silently counted to three.

 

"BOO!" we both screamed out in unison.

Both Dujun and Nichki jumped a little from the sound, while Dara continued watching the movie; unaffected.

 

"What the hell!" Dujun yelled, turning around, clearly was angry as his face was red with anger. As soon

as he was us though. his expression brightened.

"Hyuna! I didn't know you were home"

 

"Yup!" she exclaimed, giving him her adorable smile.

"Come here and let your big bro give you a bear hug"

Dujun grinned, opening up his arms for her.

 

"Kay!" she singed, nodding her head. I then handed Hyuna over to Dujun and laughed as he squeezed her tightly

against him. Giggling, Hyuna wrapped her tiny hands arounf DUjun's neck, giving him a small squeeze in return.

 

"Is that your little sister?" I turned my attention to Nichki and nodded affirmation.

"She's cute" he said with a small smile.

"Yeah, she is"

I said smiling back. Then reflecting on how he had jumped I became a little sheepish.

"And um.. sorry for scaring you earlier. We thought it would be fun to sneak up on Dujun"

"no problem.. and you didn't scare me"

he lied, his eyes drifting to the side.

 

"Sure I didn't .." I said  rolling my eyes at him. before he could protest I changed the subject

"So what movie are you watching?"

 

"um I think it's called The Roommate" he said, turning his attention back to the screen.

"Oh yeah I've seen that. It was pretty good"

 

"Well so far, I like it. Do you want to sit by me?" he asked pointing to the seat next to him.

"Uh well.. " I began before Dujun interrupted me.

 

"Seung sit over here with Hyuna and me" he called,rather loudly and pointedly, patting the seat next to him.

"Yeah! Seunggo, sit with me!" Hyuna exclaimed, giving me her puppy dog eyes.

 

God, I can't say no to that, not when it's hyuna. I gave Nichki an apologetic look and he nodded, letting me

know it was alright. I went around the rows of chairs until I was next to Dujun. I took a seat and started watching the rest of the movie.

"Want some?" Dujun asked as I sat down, handing me some of his popcorn.

 

"Sure" I said grabbing some, popping two in my mouth.

"I want some too!" Hyuna whined, throwing her hands around.

"Alright, you can have some as well" Dujun smiled, feeding her some of his popcorn, making me roll my eyes at him.

 

Yeah Hyuna was spoiled our big brother, but hey it's typical Dujun. I turned back to watching ther movie, and

it ended up being alright the second time. It even seemed like Hyuna wasn't  bit freaked out by the movie,

but then again she acted in some horror movies, so I guess it made sense. Hyuna may look innocent and sweet,

but she could be tough when she needed, ot wanted, to be.

Still, she was young and by the time the movie was over, she was asleep in Dujun's lap.

"I'll be right back. I have to bring Hyunnie to her room" Dujun whispered, gathering Hyuna up in his arms

 

"Alright then, see you later" I whispered back, waving to Dujun.

"Bye Seung" he said smiling at me, and then he looked at Nichki giving him the classic, big brother

'you-better-not-flirt-with-my-brother-while-i'm-not-here' look before leaving the media room.

 

"So what now?" Dara asked as soon as he left.

 

"Mmm don't know" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"When do you have to be home?" I asked turning to Nichki.

"Didn't your mom tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"That, I'm staying here at your house, until your training is over. Your mom thought it would be a great idea"

he explained, eyebrows raised.

"Wait what?!" I ignored Dara's surprised whistle and focused on this new tidbit. He was staying here! In my house?

 

"I thought your mom told you" he answered to my accusatory tone.

"No, she never did"

I shook my head in annoyance and filed a mental note to talk to my mom later..  Oh and wait until Dujun hears this,

he's not going to be happy ...

I looked over at Dara, and saw that her eyes were little wide as well. At least that emans that she wasn't aware

that Nichki would be staying at my house either.

 

"Well, I am. My room is on the third floor, fourth door on the right" he recited before smiling at me.

"Just letting you know"

 

 

"ALright" I said awkwardly before turning to Dara.

"so are you going to sleep over tonight too, or are you going home?"

"Oh I'm staying over! I don't want to miss anything"

she said winking in Nichki direction. God, I hope that Dujun doesn't find out.

 

"Alright then, well it's probably almost dinner time"

I told them, trying to change the subject

"You guys hungry?"

 

"Cool. I am" Nichki said.

"Yeah so am I. What's for dinner?" Dara chimed it.

"I don't know. I guess we chould head to the kitchen to ask Mr.Baker"

 

They agreed and we walked out of the media room and went down stairs, to the first floor. Once we went down

stairs, to the first floor. Once we got into the kitchen we found my brother and my parets.

 

"Hey, is Hyunnie asleep?" I asked my brother.

"Yeah, she was out cold" he said with a laugh.

 

I smiled, knowing Hyuna had a log day, before turning to my parents.

"Are you eating with us tonight?"

"I ate with Hyunnie before we came home so I'm not really hungry. Your mom just ate too"

my dad answered.

 

"Oh well, then I guess it's just Nichki, Dara, Dujun and me eating dinner tonight"

I said with a shrug before moving towards the kitchen. I was stopped by the sound of my brother's voice though.

 

"What do you mean Nichki, Dara, you and me?" Dujun asked, his tone sounding dangerous. I swallowed

and paused before slowly turning towards my brother.

 

"Um.. well.. you see.. Nichki is staying here with us until my training is over.. ? "

I mumbled quickly under my breath, trying not to cringe under my brother's hard stare.

 

"What!" he yelled, jumping up from his seat and glaring at me. I nodded my head slowly in reponse,

trying not to look at him or Nichki. My brother turned angrily to my parents.

"Mom, dad, you can't be serious right?" Dujun asked, sounding a little desperate.

"No I'm afraid we are. Why? you don't like Nichki?"

my mom asked, concerned that she'd made a wrong choice in trainers.

 

"Well, no it's not that. It's just that I don't trust him sleeping in the same house with Seung"

"Don't worry sweetheart. his room is on the third floor. which is close to our room, so he wouldn't be able to get to Seung's

room without us knowing" my mom said politely, trying to calm Dujun down. It seemes to work a little as

he took in a deep breath and sat back down.

 

"Alright fine, but I'm not happy about it"

he grumbled, crossing hsi arms. In order to appease him, Nichki chimed in as well.

"Dujun you don't have to worry, I'm not like that. Plus I already told you I'm dating someone, remember?"

 

Nichki has a girlfriend? I didn't see that one coming.. well, maybe I did. I mean he's hot. So it makes snese

that he has a girlfriend. In fact, his girlfriend was probably really pretty; like a supermodel or something.

 

"Yeah, so?" Dujun asked, obviously not feeling any more comfortable with him.

 

"SO I won't do anything to Seung. Plus I only like him as a little brother, like you do" Nichki explained.

Of course, I was hoping for a little more, but I guess Nichki thinking of me as a little brother would

probably be better in the long run.

 

"Whatever" Dujun replied, turning his back on him.

 

Feeling uncomfortable in the tense silence I cleared my throat

"Um let's just eat dinner, shall we?"

 

"Fine" Dujun and Nichki said in unison before Dujun glared at him. Yeah.. I can tell that the next six months is going

to be so much fun.

 

A little while later Mom and Dad both went up to their rooms and Dara, Nichki, Dujun and I began eating out dinner.

Mr Baker served everyone a delicous looking pizza, except for me. I had a chicken salad (which actually didn't taste too bad)

since I was eating healthily from now on. After we finished eating we all headed upstairs, for a good night sleep. including Nichki.

 

___________________________________________________________

Phew~

There you go lovelies

xoxo

♥♥