Sequel? Or Whut?

Unusual Night

This is really it. The ending is hanging? LOL. I can't feel it. Joke. I'm such a baddy at doing endings and such, should I just forget doing anything? Haha. Hell no. FF makes me happy so why will I stop doing and reading? Life is about being happy not crappy :> Enough of ranting and enjoy :> 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I opened my eyes with the man I love beside me. It has been months since the day we said our vows to each other. The wedding? Hmm. How should I describe it? Hmm. Well. Here it goes…

 

After the night we met each other, we didn’t let go of the hand of each other. My father just smiled to me when he noticed it. He is the best dad after all. After the incident on the hotel last two years, he made sure that I will marry the man I grabbed. He used his powers to track him down, it was easy since he also came from a rich family, but can’t be consider as one of the families that dominates Korea’s economy. Many was shock from his decision, some stock holders even had a say about my marriage, but he ignored all of them. He just want to be a father to me.

 

“So Min, I know that you expected to see Bum Hee as your fiance. To tell you the truth, he was really it. But, when I heard about the man from the hotel I reconsidered about it. I want to be a good dad for you. I know that you are being as naughty as you can be because you knew that your life will be dictated by me. As a businessman it was good for me because I can expand my business, but the father inside me knocked me out. I missed you for all these 2 years. I missed waking up in the morning just to find your face all over the papers. I know I’m the reason behind everything, so now I will be giving you to a man that will cherish you, respect you, accept you, and most of all love you.” This was the long ranting of my dad as we walk down the aisle.

 

I thought I won’t shed a tear on my wedding day because there would be no emotions involved. But I was wrong; the make-up artist did a good job on using waterproof make-ups. I can say that on the day of my marriage I’m the happiest woman alive. I’m marrying the man I love and my father has been a good dad.

 

Kim Hyun Joong is a fine man with a good breeding. Actually, they own the hotel that’s why he knows his way through it. He confessed to me, that he actually likes me since college but he was intimidated of my background. When I grabbed him, he was frozen because he didn’t know that a Jung So Min would notice a man like him. I asked him, “Why didn’t you take advantage of me that night?” his answer surely made my heart waver. He said, “I want a serious relationship.” I asked him again, “Did you not think twice of accepting this marriage? I mean I’ve been scandalized for a million times.” He looked at me straight in the eyes and replied, “You asked me that night if I’m trapped to some kind of arranged-marriage, I didn’t answer because I am and I don’t want to tell you because I planned to confess my feelings to you that night. But you fell asleep in my shoulder and I didn’t have any chance to tell you. I was about to get married last year but thanks to your father, I will be married to the woman whom I love.”

 

Hyun Joong

 

I looked at the woman beside me with a smile. I swear I already imagine this in my dream for a thousand times but the feeling of it in real is truly priceless. I was one of a hella lucky man to have So Min’s face greeting me in the morning every day.

 

The feeling of our first night as a married couple is still fresh on my body. The first time I laid my fingers on her was truly captivating. She was indeed a living doll.

 

I am still shy to her, thinking that she is the heir of GQ, but she made me feel that I don’t have to. She was truly a kind person behind the scandalized heir image. Who knew she would be this sweet and caring? Those two years in Germany truly made her to be a kind hearted person than a spoiled princess. She’s cooking for me though I insist to help her she would drive me out of the kitchen.

 

“Good Morning!” She greeted happily.

 

“Good Morning!” I replied as I hugged her to come closer to me. She just moved closer to me and hugged me back. Now that’s what you call a happy morning. “Why are you up so early?” I asked as I see the wall clock.

 

“We are going on holiday today, right?”

 

“I know. But I scheduled everything after lunch.”

 

“I want to get some goodies in the supermarket.”

 

“This early?”

 

“Freshly picked veggies and fruits are all ready by now.”

 

“How come an heiress is doing some supermarket shopping?” I teased.

 

“Because I want to and I have you now to take over my position and I thank you for that that’s why I’m being a wife to you.”

 

“Tss. Really a brat. People would think I’m being a bad husband.”

 

“You’re a good husband to lift off the big job on me. I know you will do good, I’ll be always a few steps away from your office.”

 

“Enough of work talks.”

 

“You started it.” She pouted cutely.

 

“I’m sorry. Now let’s go and do your shopping. I’ll drive you there.” I said as I helped our body to sat up from the bed.

 

“Let’s just walk there. It’s just a few blocks away.”

 

“As you say my wife.” I said as I run to the bathroom to be first. If something didn’t change about being a brat it’s her usual date with the bathroom.

 

So Min

 

So this is how it feels to have your husband in the early market? I love this. People are staring at us and some did snapped photos. Okay, since we’ve been married Hyun Joong’s life has been on the papers and net too. Seriously, I even outshine celebrities from all the paparazzi running after me. Speaking of celebrity life, Bum Hee is on the roll onto it. He is now in America to pursue more of his career before he takes over their company. His obsession to me is going down after I was sent on Germany. He did try to follow me but his older brother locked him up. Seriously, I thank his older brother from doing it and I also thank his mother for agreeing on the cancelation of our engagement. She didn’t want his son to be married to a woman like me; seriously I’m so thankful about it.

 

I know by the time we open our television, our pictures of being in a supermarket early in the morning is flashed. As long as people don’t disturb us I don’t care.

 

“Is it heavy?” I asked as I saw my hubby struggling from all the grocery bags he is carrying. Seriously, I think we didn’t bought a lot. 4 grocery bags in each hand, it’s too little but I can see my hubby struggling that much so I didn’t buy that much.

 

“Not that much.” He answered as he fixed the bags in his right hand.

 

“Your body needs some exercise so come on!” I said as I pulled him.

 

Okay, my hubby surely is masculine minus the nerdy atmosphere in him. He is totally a good student back in his college days; he is a total A-lister. Mine? Nah! Don’t ask it. As you know I’m naughty, so what do you expect?

 

As we walk I can feel the road is shaking or is it just me? I see things as blurred. I don’t know why. Luckily we are near our house. As I opened the door I sat directly on the couch, I watched my hubby to place everything in the kitchen and then I went blank.

 

Hyun Joong

 

Did my wifey thought we are going on holiday for a week? She said she didn’t buy much but my arms feel like to break any moment from all the carrying. I just sighed that we reached our home now. I went up to the kitchen to place everything in there and grabbed something to drink. Anyways, it’s better if I went with her or else she will carry everything. Now, where is my dear wifey?

 

I carried everything but she seems tired than I am? “Wifey?” I called, but she didn’t answer. I came to nearer to her when I saw her hands hanging through the couch I panicked. “So Min?!” I called as she I shook her but she didn’t respond. I panicked and carried her to the car.

 

What the hell happened to her? I won’t forgive myself if anything bad happens to her. I promised to her father that I will take care of her, but what have I done?

 

I was walking back and forth in the hospital waiting for the doctor to come out. It has been 20 minutes since she was taken inside that damn emergency room. What took them so long?

 

“Mr. Kim.” The doctor said as I cornered him.

 

“Doc, what happened to my wife?!” I asked with full annoyance from all this dramatic effect he’s been giving me.

 

“She’s pregnant.” He said with a big smile and handed me the ultrasound pictures. “In case you wouldn’t believe me.” He said mocking me. “Congratulations!” He said and left me.

 

I was being stubborn by this moment, really. I am so froze and stuff, mixed emotions. I’m not in any gag show right? This isn’t a joke right? I looked at the pictures and the small dot in here is my child. This is not a joke. What should I do next? Buy foods? Buy a crib? Enroll for any maternity lessons? Buy books on how to be a father? Seriously, what should I do next?

 

“Mr. Kim, your wife will be in room 302 any moment from now.” The nurse said. Okay thank you nurse for waking me up. I should tell my wife first. I wonder how she will react to this.

 

Oh wait, we didn’t even talk about this. Will she accept this? I stopped on my track as I remembered any of this. But, remembering how my wife smiled at the kids on our neighborhood I felt relieved. I should stop being jumpy right now, people think of me as retarded. But. But I am so happy. I want to scream to the whole world that I am going to be a father with cutest baby in the world.

 

I stopped at room 302 to have the dramatic effect. I first composed myself and hid all the happiness in me. I entered slowly and gently. I saw my wife slowly opening her eyes.

 

“Hey! Are you okay? You need something?” I asked as I sat in her bed.

 

“Nah. I am just a little dizzy.” She said as I took hold of her hand and smiled weakly. “Hey, what’s wrong? Do I have some kind of a severe illness?” She joked. I just looked down and held her hand tighter. She was obviously afraid of what will I say next. Haha. I’m such a meanie.

 

“Nope.” I said. She smiled to me and helped me to face her. “But--” I stopped to see the scared look of her face. What a pretty face. “You have 9 months to cherish with me before our little angel come to brighten up our life.” I said carefully with a smile. She is seriously surprised. If I had the WTF look back then, she now wears the Are-you-kidding-me face.

 

“Yo-you-you’re not kidding?” She asked stuttering. I shook my head and showed her the pictures. She grabbed me for a hug, a very tight hug. I felt my shoulders being wet, she’s crying.

 

“Why are you crying?” I asked as I lift her face.

 

“I’m just so happy. And I am scared.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know if I can be a good mother to our child.”

 

“I’m also scared but if we hold on together we will be. We have 9 months to prepare and to be.” I said reassuring her. Okay, she didn’t believe me? She needs some action. Doesn’t she complain about this or else….

 

“I---” She was about to say something but my lips can’t be controlled it came rushing to hers as if they didn’t meet for a year or so. Well, that’s how much I miss and love her.

 

Kissing in the hospital is sure to be embarrassing. Her father came rushing and laughed at us. I was totally ashamed but he patted my back and whispered “You guys can continue tonight but can I congratulate my princess first?” and with that I stood up and watched how father hugged his daughter. So Min was his previous princess, but now she is my queen and no one could take her away from me.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

For everyone who wanted a sequel! Especially to my sisses and ninangs and Mamsi :>