MM2 Chapter Finale

Matchmaking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Ice cream?" he said and grab back his shirt before cover Jiyeon's body with his pants. Jiyeon nodded and blush for million times after they finally did it and most suprisingly, it happen at the school.

Jiyeon: "But before that, lets visit Hyomin oppa.."

Xiaomin: "Sure..." with that answer, both of them quickly wear back their clothes and walk to the car without breaking their hand. Jiyeon stay quiet in the car until they arrived at Hyomin's memorial, there she stood up in front of the grave and praying silently. "Jiyeon?" he breaking the silence between them.

Jiyeon: "Oppa......"

Xiaomin: "Huh?"

Jiyeon: "No, not you....i mean, Hyomin oppa..."

Xiaomin: "Oh, okay...should i leave both of you alone?" Jiyeon nodded. For a while she need alone time with Hyomin before she start a new life with the guy beside her. "Okay, i will stay outside..." he said and walking out from that place but he then stop and hide somewhere near to Jiyeon.

"Hyomin oppa... I miss you... I miss you so much... How are you doing? Are you here? Since i met Xiaomin oppa, you stop coming to my dream....why? did i make you feel bad? Heol.. Oppa.. don't worry about me.. I'm fine now... We will meet again next time and i will sure be your wife again... Build our happy family that we suppose to do now but you left first... But thank you for giving me Xiaomin oppa, i love him now... he so kind to our daughter...still i won't forget you... No...Never..." Someone approach Jiyeon from behind and back hug her tightly.

"I love you too and Hyomin ah, Jiyeon will be your wife again in heaven...but in this life, let me have her... Don't worry, i will take care of her like you did before and maybe more than that..." Xiaomin said and resting his chin on Jiyeon's shoulder. It was sweet until Jiyeon realize that someone watching them.

An ajushi come close. "I'm caretaker here... and this is for you..." he gave her a roses.

Xiaomin: "Ajushi...what is this for?" his voice sounds of jealousy and he gave his deadly stares to the guy.

Ajushi: "This is from Park Hyomin ssi... He send you this roses and a last wish before left, for you to be happy with his brother..."

Jiyeon: "What...what do you mean? Where did you see him?"

Ajushi: "Just now...." Jiyeon bewildered and look around her, what she saw only that ajushi and xiaomin.

Jiyeon: "He's here?"

Ajushi: "On your right...." Jiyeon quickly turn to right.

Jiyeon: "Oppa.. did you hear me? Don't worry... i will make sure that i will be happy with Xiaomin oppa..."

Ajushi: "He said, take care of Park Jihyo..."

Jiyeon: "I will..." she still confused with what that guy said but ahe believe it right away after he mention Jihyo. 

"I will always be a good mom to our her.."

Ajushi: "He's gone now...so, please excuse me.. i still have a lot of things to do..." Jiyeon hold her tears and just smile to the guy before that guy leaving with his cap.

Jiyeon: "Oppa..." she left out a very long sigh and Xiaomin know that Jiyeon's feeling for Hyomin still everything for her. He still lost to Hyomin.

Xiaomin: "I will take care of you..."

Jiyeon: "Lets eat ice cream and start our new life... You already take mine, don't you dare to run away from me..." Xiaomin look at her confusedly. 

Xiaomin: "What is it?"

Jiyeon: "Should i mention it here? hmm,what we did earlier..."

Xiaomin: "Ah..."

Jiyeon: "So...."

Xiaomin: "Ok, sorry... lets go... we have to go to airport tomorrow morning, so, we should spend our day like this before they coming back here..." he said and interlocking his hand with Jiyeon, she sweating a lot. "Why baby?" Jiyeon instantly look at the guy beside her, she pouted.

Jiyeon: "Baby?"

Xiaomin: "My baby..." Jiyeon blush before Xiaomin pinch her cheek. "My cute baby..." he continued and hug Jiyeon, she liked the feeling of being loved again.

Jiyeon: "Thank you for everything..." Hyomin smile and hold jiyeon's hand tightly once again, lead her to the car. They ended up being at the ice cream stall at the sidewalk, exchanging their y stares, giving a sweet smile like their world just belongs to them, ignoring that they at the public.

Xiaomin: "Agashi.. may i know your name?" he .

Jiyeon: "Sorry, i don't talk to strangers..."

Xiaomin: "Wow, that so mean... afraid that your boyfriend will scold you?" he continued with a weird smile on his face.

Jiyeon: "I don't have boyfriend..i'm single..."

Xiaomin: "Wow, that's really mean...no boyfriend? Can i be your boyfriend then?"

Jiyeon: "Sorry but i'm too beautiful to be with person like you..."

Xiaomin: "I'm not handsome?"

Jiyeon: "Too handsome.." Xiaomin grab her chin and give her a sweet kiss. It was too short to even called as passionate kiss but it was sweet that both of them enjoyed it so much, Xiaomin giggled after breaking the kiss.

Xiaomin: "Too handsome? Then i shall be your perfect matched as your boyfriend..right?" Jiyeon smirk. Now she clearly can see Xiaomin, the one who sit next to her and not like before, whenever she saw Xiaomin, she will think about Hyomin. Her life really change a lot after she met Xiaomin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both of their parents coming back from London, together with Pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter