MM Chapter 24

Matchmaking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny: “I’m so sure that he will choose me…” Jiyeon smile bitterly before someone enter the room.

HY Mom: “Hyomin is gone!!” She came in hurry to meet both them. “Help me find him!”

Jiyeon: “Hyomin oppa?” HY Mom nodded.

Sunny: “Where’s Hyomin oppa?”

HY Mom: “Help me find him… but Jiyeon, you have to stay here because you need to be careful on your wound…”

Jiyeon: “But mom… err…” She try to get up from the bed but HY Mom stopped her. 

HY Mom: “No, stay here! Sunny, help me search for him… He might be somewhere in this hospital…: Sunny nodded and grab HY

Mom wrist, follow her looking for his only son.. All of them so panicked because Hyomin is not on his bed.. About 30 minutes ago,

he still on the bed when HY mom left him to go to visit Jiyeon at room next to him..  When HY mom and Sunny leave Jiyeon alone,

she took her baby and rushing to check him with her own eyes and it's true, Hyomin is not there... But there’s a letter on his bed,

and sunny who suddenly appear from her back quickly grab it, then she read it before pass back it to Jiyeon.

To my dearest wife, Park Jiyeon…

This is me… your so called husband… I don’t know any more what should I call myself…Am I still your husband? I really don’t know… I don’t get chance to know about you for a few months before… They said I’m losing my memory which is something that I really can’t remember what happen during that time… I hope you’re next to me, help me with everything that I may forget… But,did i really let you go? I cursed at you? Even if I didn’t remember anything about that, I’m still at my fault… I’m sorry…

As you said, we are not mean to be with each other… Maybe it’s right… I don’t deserve to be with someone like you… You’re too good for me… Too perfect… When we’re together, you give me a heaven in my life… I was so happy… Really happy… Thank you for that sweet time… I missed it so much…

Dear Jiyeon, I haven’t got the chance to congratulate you about your wedding with your new husband (“Idiot… How can you easily believe on that?” Jiyeon thought…) but you will always be my wife… My perfect wife.. No one can replace you in my heart.. No one.. Not even my fiancé which I don’t know who she is….

Dear Jiyeon, I’ve never have a doubt on our love… I love you for who you are and thanks for loving me before… I don’t know how much I hurt you… I don’t know how cruel I am when I’m with you… So, I’m taking this chance to not disturb your life and stay away from you… That’s what you want, right? I can’t live without you but if you’re happy, then I’ll be so happy too… You’re my happiness… (Jiyeon’s tears started to fall on the letter, Sunny too… Hyomin doesn’t remember who she is, and of course Hyomin only love Jiyeon… He always did…). But… If you want to meet me, come to our high school in next 5 days, I will be waiting there for the whole day and I will leave to US if you didn’t come.. It’s okay.. I understand that you now have a new family… (“Park Hyomin, why you’re so stupid? Huh?” Another tears fall to her cheek.)

 

That’s all.. I will always love you..

Park Hyomin.

 

She wraps it back and gave it to Sunny.

Jiyeon: “Go meet him.. You deserve Hyomin more than me… Don’t worry about me because I have my baby as my life partner…”

Sunny: “Jiyeon… He doesn’t remember me… Means, he doesn’t even love me…”

Jiyeon: “Just go and meet him… That’s the final…Okay?” She smile to Sunny and leave the room, back to her room and take the

baby from her mom. She lie on the bed and caress her baby softly and feeding her. Later, HY Mom and JY Mom come to

her.

HY Mom: “This is quite embarassing fo r me to do this... But can you give him another chance?”

Jiyeon: “He has Sunny…”

Sunny: “But he wants you… not me…” She stood next to HY Mom.

Jiyeon: “Sunny please....”

Sunny: “Your baby need him…By the way, I’m going back to Belgium… Nothing else I can do here…”

Jiyeon: “Sunny…”

Sunny: “Take my advice; don’t let him go this time…”

Jiyeon: “I will reconsider it later… Thanks and I’m sorry for everything happened….”

Sunny: “It’s okay…” Their conversation stop when Jihyo suddenly cry.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………........................................…………………………………….

Chunji: “Good Morning….” Jiyeon was shocked when he suddenly appear, especially when she’s feeding her baby… “Oh

sorry..” He accidentally saw Jiyeon’s.

Jiyeon: “What are you doing here again?” She’s blushing.

Chunji: “I just want to see you…”

Jiyeon: “Chunji please… I will back to my husband…” She lied, to be honest, she haven’t make her decision about Hyomin.

Chunji: “No.. You can’t… It’s hard for me to get you and you gonna leave just like that?”

Jiyeon: “It’s hard to get me? Sorry, I didn’t even give a chance to you to own my heart…”

Chunji: “Still no!” He looks at the letter at the table and he takes it! “What is this?” He read it.

Jiyeon: “Chunji!! What the hell are you doing?! Give me back!!”

Chunji: “Meet him?! No!! I can’t let you meet him! Never!!” He grip Jiyeon’s hair and shouts at her.

Jiyeon: “What are you doing?! Let me go!!” He roughly kisses her and their lips touch each other’s. “Help!!!” She screams loudly

and Chunji managed to cover .

Chunji: “You love this baby right? If you dare to meet him, I will kill her! I promise I will really kill her!!” He try to take Jihyo but

someone appear on the room. A doctor come with security guard.

Doctor: “Guard!! Get him!!”

Chunji: “Remember, I will kill her!” He run from the guard and disappear from the room while Jiyeon, she couldn’t hold her tears

and let them flowing on her baby… She can live without Hyomin but not without Jihyo…

Jiyeon: “I’m sorry Hyomin oppa… I can’t be with you this time…” She cried, Jihyo too. “Mianhae Jihyo… forgives your mama…”

 

4 days passed, Hyomin was hiding at the hotel where they spend sweet time together before he was admitted to the hospital but

he was so confused with so many changes to the room… It’s completely different and it makes him believe that he was not

dreaming when they said he lost his memory 9 month ago though he feels like he just make out with Jiyeon last week..  The time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter