Moonlight

Moonlight

You that shines so brightly up in the skies, who looks down at me with your glimmering eyes, who follows my every step and protects me from the inner world. I love you and I love laying next you and being able to hold you so close to my chest. It feels like I just started living, where have you been all my life? Are you listening? When you're near me I feel so scared that It feels like I’m soffecting. You're the only reason I look up at the stars at night, they remind me of you, the way you looked at me every time we were together. You belong to me in body and soul, I adore you.

 

“Yifan?” Tao said in a smooth quiet voice, as he looked up at the stars. He took a small pause, before saying another word. “Do you love me? Do you miss me?” Many times he had been asking the same questions to the stars, but never had the stars answered him.

 

"Tao." A faint voice had called out to him.   

 

Tao turned his back to see who had called out for him, but he was received with disappointment there was no one there just tree's."maybe it was just my imagination." He thought to himself as he looked down  to the ground. "Yifan,why are you doing this to me?"

 

A small cold breeze hit Tao sending shivers all over his back.

 

"I miss you." There it was again the same voice, he had just heard not so long ago. The voice that was so similar to Yifan. But where was he? There was no one next him. He was alone outside it was just him and the moonlight.

 

"Yifan if that's you please come out." Tao's voice trembled in fear as his tears threaten to come out."Please it only hurts the more I think of you." He stood up and looked at the reflection. He took a small step towards the shadow, afraid of what may be behind those tree's."Kris"

 

"Stop, don't come any closer." The fainted voice growled at him."The closer you get, the more I'll hurt you."

 

"I dont care if you hurt me, I love you Yifan. Please don't be like this. I need to be with you, the distance between us is so vast I don't know what to do. Every single day without you is painful." He growled back at the other as he tried to keep his tears from falling.

 

"Now that you're with him, did you find happiness? How does it feel to forget about being in danger? I can no longer hold you, tell you that you belong to me when you're with him. I miss you Taozi but I can't dream of ever being with you. My tears will only get your wings wet." The shadow stood in the same place, not daring to move closer to him.

 

"Even if I close my eyes, I can no longer hold in my tears. Because you're not next to me telling me that everything is going to be fine.I want to be able to hold you and tell you how much I love you. Don't leave me Yifan please, I regret it so much that it pains me to see you pretend that everything is fine. Why wont you fight for me? Why wont you tell me everything will be fine? I don't care if my wings get wet,  as long as you're here with me every painful memory without you will slowly fade.  I know I need to stop but I can't Yifan. Because I still love you, I love you damn it.  Please come out, please." Tao yelled as he cried out for his lover to come and comfort him. Thats all he wanted for his Galaxy to tell him, he still loved him no matter what happened. He wanted Yifan back. Tao didn't move from where he stood but instead cried silently.

 

The shadow looked at the boy crying over him and that pained him more than anything. Yifan knew that there was no other who could make him happier than Tao, he wanted to embrace him and kiss those peachy lips of his but he didn't have the courage to do it."Yifan you know, you want him. Stop hurting yourself longer. Go and embrace him." His heart was racing and his mind was blurry. He walked over towards his lover and wrapped his arms around the boys body."Why do you love me?" Kris said in a faint whispered as he made circles in Tao's back.  

 

Tao snuggled closer to his lovers chest and wrapped his arms tightly around him making sure kris doesn't leave him."Because you make me feel safe, like nobody can ever hurt me. You saved me from a nightmare. You're a dork and very caring person. There's just so much that I love from you thats so enchanting, I can't get you out of my mind. I love you Yifan. I mean it there was never a day I thought of you." He looked up at Kris and kissed him on the lips, he missed this feeling to be loved and adored. Kris didn't hesitate and kissed him back, they were now fight for dominance their tongues where dancing with each other and Tao felt his body starting to give in, he lost and let kris take full dominance. The kiss represented their love for one another, they breathed out their missing years together.

 

Kris looked directly in his eyes and smiled, he loved the taste of Tao's lips, the way he looked like a lost puppy. Everything he could think of was what made his lover special." Taozi I love you, no I adore you. But most of all you're my moon to my galaxy. Sorry baby for being stupid and letting you go. God put me here to love one person and that person was you baby. My Taozi, My everything."

 

Tao chuckled and blushed all shades of red."So cheesy." He playfully hit Yifan's Chest."I love you Mr.Galaxy."

 

Kris hugged him tightly and placed his head on Tao's shoulders."No matter what happens I won't let anyone take you away from me. I lost you once, I can't bare to lose you again. Promise me that I will be the only Man in your life?" He sighed and kissed the side of Tao's neck.

 

"I promise you Yifan in front of your Stars and the moonlight. You're the only one I will always love,  no one else." He reassured Kris as he smiled at the stars who smiled back at him.

 

"I love you baby panda"

 

"I know Yifan, I love you too."


They intertwined their fingers together and shared their last kiss to show the whole galaxy, who they belonged too in heart and soul.