1/1

Cursed Waters

I jumped in the pool and looked around. Of course there were people everywhere, seeing as I was at a party, but then I saw something strange. Someone was staring at me. the just stayed there as if they had gills. I hadn't seen this guy at all before. I couldn't breath so I pointed my hand upwards so luckly he would follow me to the surface. He blinked as I swam up. When I broke the surface and, disappointingly, I didn't see the beautiful man with rich chocolate hair anywhere. I swallowed down air before going back under. I found the almost black eyes as he swam away. Almost as instinct, I started swiming after him. Right as I was about to catch him, his form disappeared down the drain. I stopped and tried to process it.  Did I just see that? Did i just see a ghost? Or what was he? It? I started to lose my breath once again and so I went to the surface. All I could see in my mind was his beautiful figure looking at me. Who was he? Am I going insane? I should go home just in case.

   After I got home I went striaght to the shower to possibly wash this all off. I was in the middle of washing my hair when his figure appeared in the mist, it was faint but I could make him out.

"Who are you? What are you? What do you want from me?" I asked realizing that I had a crush on him. He stood there and gave me a questioning look. I went to touch his face and his image wavered. I didn't want to leave him unnamed, and I wanted him to be mine so I decided to name this beautiful boy.

"I'll call you Suho."  He smiled. My heart flipped knowing he liked it. Ever since that point I've seen him in every form of water. He never said a word, if he could.